Mesa AirlinesNon-delivery of services

I purchased an Orbitz.com flight package which included a Honolulu to Kona flight aboard Mesa subsidiary GO! airlines. the GO! flight was cancelled because the pilots had "timed out", forcing me to purchase a full fare Hawaiian Airlines ticket to Kona. Despite numerous E-mails and phone calls to Orbitz, Mesa and GO! "customer service", I have yet to be reimbursed for the Hawaiian Airlines ticket. Several months ago a GO! flight from Honolulu to Hilo overshot the Hilo airport as both pilots had dozed off and had to be awakened by Hilo control tower. I will never again deal with Orbitz, Mesa or GO!.

• N2
    n250 Mar 25, 2009

I was booked on a return mesa airline from durango to phoenix - the flight was cancelled twice. In addition the original flight was also canccelled two weeks prior. Us air and Mesa are incompetent. When I checked in the flight had already been cancelled for half hour but not posted. Needless to say when I found out it was cancelled I was the lasti in line to get help and could not get out until two days later. I chose to fly Frontier airlines as I have no future confidence in mesa or usair. Talking to other passengers who were stranded for several days with this airline - there are no explanations and this happens routinely on this route. One passenger was notified at 200 am that the flight was cancelled. I was never notified although they had the number. I cannot believe the federal air transportation allows this to continute. There must be someway to put a stop to this lack of customer consideration. There is no regard for travelers or there schedules.