Merrie N. Higa, RealtorContract not honored

M

I signed a contract with R E Advocate for the 96744 territory of the town of Kaneohe on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. The cost was approx. $3, 500 for the set-up fee. I was to have leads sent to me via their website for this area as I would be designated the RExpert in the town of Kaneohe when people searched through them for an agent to help them buy or sell property. I never received one legitamate lead. I had 2 that were from people in their organization testing the site and one with a bogus phone # in five months. I was told about two months after joining that in order to get leads I really needed to do the Pay Per Click in order to push leads more quickly to me...I had used all my advertising budget and was unable to do this but I was assured that eventually the website would grow and awareness and presence on the web and I would begin to get leads even w/o PPC. I decided to be patient. By September it became apparent that the co was in trouble and Jeff began making more and more conference calls trying to calm people down and asking for a monthly fee to keep things going. He claimed there was someone in the organization who was trying to steal the idea and had stolen the agents CC information. I would like to become part of a class-action suit against this company but I doubt there is any money to be had as they have probably gone under by now. Supposedly someone else is trying to resurrect the idea and charge a monthly fee to those who want to pour more money down this pipe. Not sure if they are legit or not.

Regards,