MerchantSnap reviews & complaints 1
Newest MerchantSnap reviews & complaints
Worst services merchantsnap.com
I registered with merchantsnap.com and they failed my business at so many levels and I lost my money too.
- no understanding of the business
- no strategy towards the customer goals and least bothered about their success.
- lost all my money.
- don't intend to complete the tasks proactively.
- they don't like to confront the challenges to help the sellers to excel in their line of business.
If any chance please give my money back.
Never subscribe to merchantsnap.com.
Parent company :
Regalix India Pvt Ltd
Plot No 472, 1st Floor, SAI Galleria, Road No 36, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
Is MerchantSnap legit?
MerchantSnap earns 91% level of Trustworthiness
Perfect Trust Endorsement: MerchantSnap achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.
We found clear and detailed contact information for MerchantSnap. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
Merchantsnap.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.
Our scan shows MerchantSnap website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
Merchantsnap.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with MerchantSnap, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.
However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:
- You should not trust a website that appears to be parked, especially if you have already paid money to the website. A parked website may be a sign that the website owner is no longer actively maintaining or developing the site, and there is a risk that the site could be a scam.
- Merchantsnap.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The merchantsnap.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.