Merchant Technology SolutionsCharges of $49.95

K

A company called Merchant Technical Solutions has been charging my credit card $49.95 a month. THIS IS A SCAM - I just called and called them out on this. They said they were going to refund my charges... How nice of them right? In the meantime I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and FBI. Do not fall for this!

• Mt
    MTSATL Jun 18, 2012

I want to make absolutely clear that this is a company based in Orlando, Florida. I am the owner of Merchant Technology Solutions in Atlanta, GA and I am in NO WAY associated with this company. We are a technology solutions provider for companies wanting to have a web presence. We do NOT change any one's credit card unless authorized to do so. If you have questions or concerns, you may write to us at [protected]@merchantech.net.

Please do NOT confuse us with this other company. Thank you.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices