Merchant FinancialHarassing phone calls!

L

I keep receiving calls from an unavailable number. The people calling barely speak English. They call multiple times a day! Some sort of credit card offer. When I tell them to stop, they tell me to F off, then two hours later... more calls. When I ask for specifics of their company, they hang up. When I ask for a phone number, they hang up again...

I don't know what to do, short of changing my number. I am hoping someone might have some ideas of who this is Merchant financial??? Platinum visa card???

Any ideas would be great.