Patrick Launay Angouleme — mercedes damaged my vehicle when I took it to them for a service,
When you take your car in for its first 9000km A service to a Mercedes Approved garage in perfect condition inside & out, you do not expect to collect your car with a greasy interior, dirty carpets & damage to the body work.Normally in the past Patrick Launay in Angouleme 16430 would do the required work & return the car in an acceptable clean condition, NOT NOW!! total denial from them about the scrape on the body work, they say the car came in for a service not a valet, we now wonder if the oil & filter was changed and did the damage occur from one of the thugs working in the back room taking the car for a spin round the block.We also complained to Mercedes their reply we have no proof that the garage did the damage as it took 3 hours for you to return the car, we live over 1 hour from the garage & it was not until our son washed the car the damage came to light & a lunch break was included in the 3 hour return period.What a disgusting service not only from Patrick Launay or is it Loony but also from Mercedes France.I know now that customer service does not exist in France.
More Patrick Launay Angouleme Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz - failed heated seat causing fire 
- Mercedes-benz South Africa - repairs and servicing 
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI) - wicked management, strict notice period 3 months 
- Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Bay - discrimination based on race and sex!
- Mercedes-Benz - India - frustrated and dejected customer service 
- Mercedes Benz Canada - touted as &star-certified&
- Mercedes Benz - poor service and fraud
- Mercedes Benz of Orange Park - dishonest sales 
- Mercedes Benz of North America - defective vehicle
- Mercedes-Benz - reputable companies selling known defective goods