Menlyn Park Shopping Centre Vodacom Alisom Communications (Pty) LTD Pretoria T/A Vodacom Repairs WICCvodacom technical repairs department

M Nov 08, 2018

My phone was booked in for Technical Repairs on the 24/07/2018 and completed 27/07/2018. I was happy with the service and my phone was in good order.
My phone was booked again for Technical Repairs on the 1/11/2018 and completed 3/11/2018. Upon same day collection, I was not happy with the condition in which my phone was handed to me. It had more scratches on the face and the back cover was completely scratched like it was slid back and forth on a table/surface, besides some dent marks. I queried the matter with the Consultant and the Consultant said that all she can do is rebook it in and query it or check on the cameras what happened.

Repair# [protected]-9529145/[protected]-9529198.

Despite the fact that the booked in Check-Sheet confirms my debate, she still notifies me that the scratches looks old and were there.
I received a sms notification on 05/11/2018 that my phone is booked in (Phone was re-booked on the 3/11/2018), thereafter, I received no further feedback. I called on the 08/11/2018 AM (Today), and was notified that nothing was done on the phone. I was told that "my phone is old and all old phones have scratches, its NOT the consultants responsibility to check ALL scratches on OLD phones, because they are full of scratches, and that is why only TWO scratch markings were noted on my phone's Check-Sheet. They never opened up the phone and only performed software updates so they never scratched the phone. I must collect my phone."

Now tell me, is this the way to treat Customers phones in the Technical Department? What's the point of doing a phone Check-Sheet (and still showing the Customers of the scratches found) when booking a phone in for Repairs, when your Department is accusing Customer's of lying about their own phones which they use everyday... Let alone telling a Customer that their phone is old and it will always be full of scratches...

vodacom technical repairs department