Menegatos PhotographyNo response

W

The complaint I have is with Athanasios (Tom) Menegatos, Photographer, located in Fort Lee, NJ and in Philadelphia, Pa.

He took my brothers wedding pictures and he also took engagement photos of my husband and me. He then soon after claimed that his father was VERY sick with a stroke and cancer and that the photographs will be late. We said fine.. we understand family medical issues.

It has been two years since the last time we saw Menegatos. Phone calls to him have been unanswered. He uploaded the photographs to the Internet, and soon took them down, not giving us enough time to thoroughly enjoy and order photographs.

This is crazy. My brother still has no wedding pictures to show anyone and my husband and I have been married for a year now-- with no response from Menegatos.