Memorial Hermann Health System — embezzlement by memorial hermann executives covered up
Would it surprise you to know that under CEO, Dan Wolterman's leadership over $1BIL was embezzled/stolen by Memorial Hermann executives, directors, employees and suppliers and only ONE such employee was prosecuted in 2015 for embezzling $10MIL, the rest walked away scott free with their ill-gotten gains.
According to one employee, they had no idea the theft was so rampant when they started investigating it in 2015 so they quickly covered it up! WHAT?
One executive purchased $10MIL in property with embezzled money from the hospital and they just let him retire with it intact in 2017. WHAT?
Memorial Hermann's supply chain employed a 3rd party consultant who used an alias, they'd paid him over $28MIL and he like the others was never prosecuted. It was just covered up at the highest levels within Memorial Hermann.
Memorial Hermann and its executives are untouchable, and you must ask yourself what state and federal agencies they are so well connected to that no one has investigated them for the deep level of theft within the hospital that went over for over two decades!
It's disgusting and they belong in prison like all other criminals for stealing taxpayer money!
They keep it off the news and out of the papers. How? Memorial Hermann's current and former executives and their attorneys need to be held accountable!
More Memorial Hermann Health System Complaints & Reviews
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - dirty restroom and cafeteria conditions
- Memorial Hermann Billing - billing
- Memorial Hermann - billing department
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - money weight more than life
- Memorial Hermann Sugarland - negligence
- Memorial Hermann - no consent... it does matter they do what they want.
- Memorial Hermann Health System - billing malpractice
- Memorial Hermann Health System - terrible customer service
- Memorial Hermann Health System - er
- Memorial Hermann - transport from memorial hermann urgent care to mh katy hospital