MEMBERSAREAMO.COMREFUND

COMPANY FALSELY ADVERTISES UNLIMITED MOVIE DOWNLOADS WHEN ONCE YOU PAY YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD A PLAYER, A CODEC, A CONVERTER. IT NEVER WORKED AND IT CAUSED MY LAPTOP TO CRASH. I asked for a refund and never heard from them.

• La
    LADYVAN1 Apr 29, 2010

I BROUGHT THIS PRODUCT ALSO AND IT SURELY DOES'NT WORK, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DOWNLOAD AND FAILED! I PAID MY 34.95 MEMBERSHIP FEE AND I WANT A REFUND!

• Lt
    l-t-cronks Jun 20, 2009

I have already stated what was wrong

• Lt
    l-t-cronks Jun 20, 2009

I joined your movies downloads and paid for it and have not been able to use it at all I need a refund or send me a download of your program so it will work. thank you Teresa

David McDonald Apr 30, 2009

When I tried to cancel payment when the amount they were requesting was way over the amount they advertised they processed anyway, also the program does not give you what they stated I had to download a peer to peer program also various other programs and now I am plagued with viruses I have lost a substantial amount of Data and my computer is running erratic

David GG Apr 28, 2009

I just joined as well what a load of b*****ks!!! TRY GRABOID IT WORKS WELL. David G G

• binder Apr 15, 2009

Membersareamo.com gives you instructions on how to install the crap like utorrent & how to download from other sites. The site itself does not have any films for you to download. If you were having technical problems, maybe there's something wrong with your computer; a compatibility issue.

• Rm
    r mcleod Apr 14, 2009

purchased movie downloads and it does'nt work so its false advertising and so i want my money back

• Kr
    KRISTI FRANCIS Apr 08, 2009

I WANT MY MONEY BACK ASAP! I WILL CONTACT THE ONLINE CEO AND THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.! YOU CAN'T GET AWAY WITH DOING THIS TO PEOPLE.

Mary N Baker Apr 02, 2009

I just joined wish i had seen this earlier. Thanks a lot.

Mary N Baker Apr 02, 2009

neutral

• Zi
    zinnbuddhist Mar 27, 2009

...and is this legal? I called the ClickPay company and they said this was a legal business and the downloads were legal...I don't think so.

• Zi
    zinnbuddhist Mar 27, 2009

what is the email address?

• Je
    jessicacaca18 Mar 24, 2009

i have had the exact same problem. i really ned a refund but they're refusing to answer the specifics of my emails. i'm a student so the £40 i spent on a service that has given me nothing is a real waste. has anyone managed to get a refund yet or contact someone with the answers??

• Ho
    honey Mar 23, 2009

i purchased software from the above company to download unlimited movies and it does not work and i would like a refund.

• Je
    jeffrey greth Mar 23, 2009

I had problems too. All kinds of virus and others after the download.

dartarro21 Mar 23, 2009

I feel so stupid.

I can't believe I wasted $50.

• Mv
    mvo3dl Mar 22, 2009

i want my money back!!!

• Ro
    Robin DeHass Mar 21, 2009

this does not work i want my money back.we have tried to download movies on 3 computers at our home this web site is alse and you took our money for nothing.

• Cc
    cc54120 Mar 21, 2009

Company falselt advertises unlimited movie downloads. When you pay, you must download a player, a Codec, a Converter. It has yet to work. I am having problems with my security now about this site. I
    sent an email to their website for a refund-no answer yet! They said they would contact me within 24 hours...ha ha

• Di
    dianneshae Mar 21, 2009

You took more money then said...plus nothing worked...I WANT MY MONEY BACK. And YES im angry because we don't have alot of money and you cheated us out of something i thought could have been really cool for my children and me!!! I spent five hours going threw your crap trying to see at least one movie on my computer but all it wantted was to keep billing me for down loads ... and searching my computer for things that are wrong...Let me tell you this ...NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER UNTIL YOU GUYS CAME ALONG! I WANT MY MONEY BACK ON MY CREDIT CARD, ...NOW! I AM SO UPSET WITH YOU GUYS...WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO PEOPLE...HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING YOU SCAM PEOPLE...

• Di
    dianneshae Mar 21, 2009

Give me back my money!!!

• Pa
    Paul T. Klenk, Esquire Mar 20, 2009

From Buyer - Paul Klenk

The site represents the availability of media such as movies and mp3s upon paying a fee and being issued a login and password. Once the exclusive member area is entered, the user my select to "download" a movie. Upon selection directions are given at either the beginner or advanced level. Media is not supplied, but directions are given to download either Limewire or in the advanced mode, a torrent program. Then it directs the user to use Limewire or the torrent program to search for media files through P2P. In essence, this program is a scam. The fee for the purchase of the membership provides the user with no benefis. The subscription is substantially and materially different from what was advertised and what I expected. Therefore, I should receive a full and immediate refund in the amount of $49.90. Paul T. Klenk, Attorney at Law