Melissa Ray NationwideIgnorant customer

I have had insurances with this company for 6 years. I have never filed a claim in the 6 years. I have 3 cars w/ full coverage and home insured with Melissa Ray. Last month our 1964 AMC Rambler caught fire. I call the insurance company. Then that is when they told me that fire was not covered. I was shock to say the least. When I ask what was I paying for I was told everything but fire and thief, which included un-insured and under insured. after everything Melissa Ray told me that is was my job to understand very line on my policy and if I did not know what something meant it then I was the ignorant customer. From my point of view Mellisa Ray is a crook.