Meijer / asiago cheese bagels

I shop at Meijers in Muncie Indiana. I love the asiago bagels. Every other time I want them they are out! Can't they keep them in stock? It beats me why you need 350 words to make a complaint. My complaint is as clear as it can be. I guess it would be the management's fault that the computer can not see when a store is out of stall of an item. I now have at least 350 words!

Pa
Jun 21, 2019

Comments

•   Jun 21, 2019

350 words and all of them are whiny nonsense. You have done absolutely nothing to address the core concern of your problem. Instead, you prattle on like an immature child. Nothing in your statement of complaint indicates you have spoken to management to have them order them for you. Perhaps this is a popular item and others are more intrepid than you are. Perhaps they get there earlier than you do and purchase vast quantities. It is a very tasty item, and I would imagine others are very satisfied with it. Next time try addressing your concern like an adult rather than boohooing on a third party complaint forum with a very small percentage chance of ever yielding you the desired outcome.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

• Th
      Jun 21, 2019

Lmao. Bagels? You’re crying over bagels?

•   Jun 21, 2019

Buy a dozen and freeze them.

•   Jun 21, 2019

Order an amount from the bakery and then freeze them. Our stores locally make the bagels but not all stores have the capability to do so.