MegaFliz - also known as WarezaccessScam

K

I was lead to believe on the 6 April that I was being directed to software download http://www.warezaccess.com/signup.html - At this site I was offered a 3 day trial membership for 3.67.

After giving my credit card detail I was transferred to a completey different site http://www.megaflixpass.com/index_vod.html?site=MFX&pid=1&revid=1000&tour=3&popup=0&join=0&ref_url=none&track=&prog_id=1 -

I immediately then realised this could be a scam so cancelled immediately - they of course never acknowledged the cancellation and I was to discover my credit card was debited on the 9 April in the sum of 68.88

All emails to these people remain unanswered - this is clearly a scam - it all looks genuine and unless stopped many others will suffer the same faith as I and others have already had to endure.