mega millions UKemail from FBI saying I won a lottery

A

I enter some on line sweepstakes and I received a letter from the FBI saying that I have won $ and it is valid but wants me to fill out claim form and needs $300 to get the winnings because of the country it is in. The FBI letter states that they have investigated this winning ticket and it is valid. The claim form is asking for no personal info. I'm sure this is a scam but I just want to make sure. The FBI letter also has the FBI letterhead on it. Also has a copy of the winning ticket on the letter.

• La
    Latoya Rainwater Jun 19, 2016

I received the same email have you filled out the form but was your lottery numbers