Mega Drive, Inter Rent, Buchbinder / fraud - rent-a-car

I have booked a car rental in Economy bookings´s website, on the 21st of February, for my holidays in Austria. The pick up was in Vienna center, on the 25th of February, and the drop-off in Vienna Airport on the 1st of March.

When I booked the car in this website, the car rental company was Inter Rent. When I got to their office in Vienna, for my surprise, I have checked that Buchbinder and Mega drive companies were the main rental cars companies working there. There was no Inter Rent... And I knew the bad reputation these companies had.

They gave me a Slovakian (?) car in good conditions as well as the map with the car condition. There were two spots signed there and I have checked the rest of the car and there was no more dents or scratches.

As agreed, I dropped the car in Vienna airport, checked that the car was in the same conditions as when I picked it up and left the keys on buchbinder's box.

I couldn't believe when, after 13 days (??), this company contacted me alleging that my car was damaged.

After this, I had in my email one invoice in the amout of € 878, 00, for damage repair, and one day after I had that debit on my account.

I did not authorize and do not agree with the payment of € 878, 00 value.

This is a fraud situation and I will take court action against this company.

Ma