Medshieldmedical aid

S

From 19 June till 27 June 2017 I have been phoning Medshield medical aid and Medshield medical scheme to find out if I will be covered for an urgent procedure I need.

I was given 5 different numbers to phone and still do not have an answer.
Everybody was very friendly but I cannot understand how nobody can tell me what is going on after I held on for hours.

Surely there must be some information on the computers.

Medshield cannot help you with answers but they have no problem at all when it comes to taking your contribution every month.