meds Xtra.comcharged my debit received no product

I originally ordered a free trial of 60/caps, pay only shipping & handling. I received that order, no problem. Then before 30 days were up I had a charge of $89 charged to my debit card, for a claim that I had ordered a subscription to the product, evidently there was fine print, which between the on line notice and the voice message you get when you call this company one states within 21 days to cancel, phone message says within 24.

I sent a letter to the company to please cancel all and future orders. The kick is I haven't received this $89 bottle of capsules yet, it has been over a week. The first order I received within days of charge on my card.

I have called again, but only able to leave a message and of course they did call during my work hours and I was unable to call at work. I want this product shipped, so as I can follow their return policy to recoup the monies.

This is just another one of those on line companies, located somewhere no one knows and it is frustrating. I do realize I made the mistake of not reading the fine print, BUT I should receive this product. Otherwise, how will I be able to return.

Very angry and annoyed, I. as well as many other Americans, don't just have $89 floating around. These companies should be fined.
Any suggestions.

Thanks

• Go
    goznes Aug 06, 2009

Contest the charge with your credit card company, bringing up the small-print issue.

• Eb
    ebonyeyz526 Aug 07, 2009

The grievance article I read online, while on hold with this obviously bogus company helped me tremendously! Not only did I change my commitment to reach a person, no matter how long it took, it made me aware that the NEXT TIME that darn LOOP comes around, I'd better at least leave a message! She did at least get a callback!

I also informed my bank that I did not authorize the transaction. Apparently my bank, Chase, says anyone can tap into your account with fraudulent charges... and They won't do anything at all about it while its in the Pending stage of the transaction! Not only does that stage tie up MY MONEY, setting it aside for this Bogus Use Of Business Practice, Chase will not remove the transaction at your request UNTIL the transaction is POSTED!

So, what's the benefit, really of the banking system that doesn't protect your money, but will gladly hold onto it while Organized Crime takes place. And They look the other way! The mattress is looking more 'n more acceptable! America can sleep restfully, knowing where their monies are and how, and when its tapped into!

• Sl
    Slmc Aug 10, 2009

absolutely agree. I got my free rezXtra 100 mg. resveratrol and I am charged for another bottle that I have not received. I called the # for REXVTRA [protected] and was told it was Scarsdale Security out of New York talked to a gentleman there. Then I called XTRARESVERATROL # [protected] this morning 8/10/2009 and was told to leave name and phone #. still waiting for a call back. Why am I paying Foreign Transaction Fee when this product was shipped out of Missouri.

• Ki
    KIM HAND Aug 12, 2009

I ORDERED A FREE SAMPLE OF REZXTRA I DIDNT GET MY SAMPLE UNTIL MY 14 DAY AND THEY CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD 89 DOLLARS THE SAME DAY AND ALL DAY THAT DAY I TRIED TO CALL AND CANCEL MY ORDER BEFORE THEY CHARGED IT AGAIN BUT COULD NEVER GET THRU SEND ME AN EMAIL TO LET ME KNOW HOW TO CANCEL MY ORDER AT [email protected] THANKS

• Fl
    florito Aug 22, 2009

Please cancel all and future orders. I have called again, but only able to leave a message and of course they did not call during my work hours and I am able during my work and after work too. I want to RECOUP the MONIES ($86.87 on 07/5 and $89.82 07/13) I an unsatisfied with your product. Please I want a RMA number to return the trial order. I received 2 bottle that I ignored what it is that. I talked with my Bank (Bank of America) and them is going to help me stoppin all transaction with that company. (medsXtra.com). Please send me a email on [email protected] with the RMA number. Thank You.

• Ba
    bananaky Aug 31, 2009

How do you stop this? I don't even have a number to call.

Jane Ames Aug 31, 2009

I too have fallen for this scam. I ordered a free sample, plus shipping and was charged $89.00 on my credit card. I called my credit card company told me I could not file a complaint because I accepted their medsXtra.com terms and conditions (which apparently I should have clicked onto, on the order page, that if I did not want the membership to return the product in 14 days. This is a scam and the day after I saw a news program "7 on your side" which states that this company is doing this. The credit card company says that they have lots of complains over these teasers on the internet and that although they are deceptive they cannot do anything. The company refuses to refund the money. I am calling my attorney general, calling "7 on your side" and any other venues of complaint. Good luck to others.

• Ju
    judie curtis Oct 02, 2009

I keep getting charged on my credit card for 89.00 a month. I want this stopped! I, m going to cancel my credit card.

I want all orders stopped!

judie curtis

• La
    Lani Bee Dec 15, 2009

Meds Extra.com is indeed a FRAUDULANT COMPANY DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM!!! If you read the fine print on your disclaimer/"agreement" you will see they are based in the U.K. just like all the scammers on Craigslist. I ordered my 60 day "free" trail, (very misleading!!!) on Nov. 9, 2009 and received them just days later. When I got my credit card statement it shows they charged me $86.87 on Nov. 16, 2009 A WHOLE WEEK BEFORE THE 14 DAY TRIAL WAS OVER!!! Which gave me what? 4 days to decide if the product worked????? WHICH IT DIDN'T!!! So I called to cancel, and to complain about the premature charge and they told me their records said differently as to when they charged me LIE LIARS LIE!, fortunately, I they charged my federal credit union account who will not only reimburse me but prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. Getting reimbursed by your institution is your best recourse as these ### are slippery and difficult to track down. Every time i have tryed to resolve the issue with them over the phone THEY HANG UP ON ME! And better yet, they program their phones to STOP RECEIVING CALLS FROM YOUR NUMBER! The second best thing for you to do is to file a legal complaint against them to your local law enforcement agency then file another with the Better Business Bureau in Missouri, and the Consumer Prtection Agency. If they get enough of them thay will eventually be pressured to shut down operations and or get sued. As for those of you who won't be reimbursed by your banks (Chase, Bank of Amarica, Wells Fargo...) move your money to a small local bank, credit union or COOP, as they are way more loyalty to their customers and WILL reimburse fraudulent transactions.

• Il
    Illegal Jan 11, 2010

I was also charged almost 300 dollars by these scam artists. I am supposable getting a refund for two thirds of it, but they cant find the first charge, then hang up on me when I call, after waiting 15 minutes for them to pick up. SCAM ARTISTS. Cancel your card after you order the free trial, the same day! Thats the only way to get this done and not get screwed!

• Na
    Navy_Wife_4_Life Jan 18, 2010

I went through the same thing in August of last year. I cancelled, they did not want to return monies and only returned half of the money. I just now received another charge from this company just today! Five months after cancelling. Was told it was a computer glitch and that customers were charged prematurely. I told the Rep that I did not order anything from them to be charged period! Now I have to close that debit card so they cannot continue to do this!