Medical Health Options/LiTrexLiTrex

C

Professional flyer, sent by mail and then must send check to an address that ends up being a UPS Mailbox operation. Checks are cashed in Canada and weightloss product is never received. There is not a phone number or a web address or any way to contact them once they have your money and you NEVER get your product. So far they have scammed people in Iowa and Ohio. They have been turned into those states Attorney General for follow-up or prosecution if they can ever be found.

• Ra
    Ramona Mar 14, 2009

I was one of the people who sent them money I have never been
    scam before and it makes you feel stupid I was hasitent and my
    gut told me not to do it and I should have listened to it I saw
    that it didn't have a phone number or web site but I still did
    it any why I hope these people get caught and fast