Medi-ZoneFalse promises

MEDI ZONE [protected] I dealt with Rudi, a representative of MEDI ZONE about three weeks ago. He gave a demonstration on the oxygen spa bath and convinced me how good this product will be for me as I suffer from acid reflux. We discussed that I am studying that I can only afford to start paying in Aug or September 06. He sais that is no problem and I will be getting 3 oils to use in conjunction with my spa treatments. The Monday I had to fax the relevant documentation, he phoned me about three times that day to get the docs, and promised that I will get a free facial massager worth R350.00. The contract has been signed and guess what, the first payment is due 21 June 06 which places me in huge predicament. Rudi has not returned any of my calls or sms's to date. I find this behaviour UNETHICAL, he over promised and undelivered. The owner Wickus cannot get Rudi to vist me to discuss or honor our verbal agreement. A product that cost me R7000 will now cost me R11 000 because this is financed thru ABSA. This is the worst experience I've ever had. I just want to warn others out there about false promises.

jael May 26, 2010

I would also like to express my dissapointment with Medizone. The demonstration went all well, the contract was signed as this machine was going to help with our health situation etc etc... the machine was delivered in boxed packaging, however 3 weeks down the line, the machine packs up. I notified the consultant, she came over to my home, took the machine, waited 2 weeks, the same machine was repaired and return. This is not even a month after I have the "BRAND NEW MACHINE".One week past, the same problem, the machine is switching powers on its own and the air becomes hot. They were notified, fetched the machine and eventhough I now insisted for the 2nd time for a new model, I was told they will see what they can do. I am totally disgusted with their service and commitment to service delivery because the machine is not even 6 months old, and after an email I have send them to actually tell them what I think of their service and that I was going to report them to the consumer board and that the machine is faulty AGAIN, did someone collect the machine at my home without any notice and given my son an email address to send my complaint too. I am still waiting on their response and for a new machine which was paid for almost R8000. I even went as far as giving them contacts to go and demonstrate this product. I have instructed my kids not to accept any machine from these people as they need to wait until I am at home from work. What type of business etiket do they have. The machine is not a R2 item but it cost money which was thought to be an investment for the whole family. What a disgusting lie. These people need to be brought to book with the concept they are selling as its a lie or get jacked up with their service delivery and supply the customer with goods thats in working order, as we did pay for something that is totally not to our advantage. I think they should pay each complainant their monies back and take back the machines as they running a total scam.

RESOLVED

The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

• MediZone South Africa scam comments: Hi Jael, really interested to hear your comments about MediZone being a scam company. I have nothing positive to say about these guys. They don't belong to the Direct Selling Association in South Africa yet they transact the deal in your house and in my case, they contacted me rather than me contacting them to purchase the device. Buyer beware of MediZone!!!

• De
    derekdj Sep 27, 2010

Sometimes there is branches of this company that doesn't do what they say they will, but from my side I have only received good service from the MediZone branches in Alberton and Vereeniging, maybe you should go there and ask if they can help?

• Be
    Beskuit Nov 30, 2010

Good morning, I also have a complaint... A month ago they brought the spa bath to me and when I got home and opened it, the mat was broken... I directly phone Michelle (the representative) and told her I don't want it anymore because if you go read on their website, it says it is FREE from defects for the next year... It's been a month and I've been phoning Michelle and Letitia (the boss) to cancel this thing... Just now I got my pay and the money went of DIRECTLY after I said for 1 whole month I DO NOT WANT IT!!! Apparently you have 2 weeks time to cancel the stupid thing and from day 1 I said I don't want it... How is that for service???? And so by the way... It was the Alberton branch...

• Im
    I moodley Dec 11, 2010

good grief, this medizone needs to be taken to task, as the machines are not cheap, and the after service is pathetic.
    I bought a demo machine(healthcare ozone spa bath), for R6000.00 cash the sales person told me that it is good as new. Guess what less than 2 months, the machine did not come on, it was taken, and returned a week later, 1-2 months later same thing happen, sales person took for a week. 10 months later same fault, this time we could not get hold of the sales person, his cell number no longer existed, after many calls backwards and forwards, i eventually got thru to the PMB branch. I stand to be corrected, i think he is from the PMB branch, cos he only left me his cell no. and his first name and promised me the world, when doing the demo. He called me out of the blue, when my husband was released from hospital after 2 weeks for chest pain and high blood pressure.
    Taking advantage of my situation.
    I was given a new number for the sales person(Ravi) vrom the PMB branch. On making contact with him, he arrived 3 weeks later to pick up the machine, 3 weeks later no response from him(in total 6 weeks) I eventually had to call him, no answer, I called the DBN and PBM branch, was promised that they will look into. 2 days after my call, the sales man (ravi), called to notify me that the Motor needs to be replaced due to misuse and it will cost me R800.00. My husband had a triple by pass, thereafter a stroke it was bought for his health. My opinion that Ravi the salesperson sold me an old Demo, which was not serviced and cleaned, when I bought it, he took advantage of our situation and status. My husband is still with out a machine. I am going to consumer watch, I think that every one should do the same, so in the further they do not take advantage of sick, poor people that donot have the resources and energy to fight them.

• Si
    sindymth Feb 19, 2011

I will like to say, the product works, but the bad reputation of poor service . Its a good product that will seriously reduce your medical bills if used correctly. So people dont be fooled, the product will help you and the service is what medi-zone need to fix. Its the product with the service we are after, its as good as the one from Australia, if you ask me. The fact that its Medizone South Africa, Doesn't meant its not good. Please people lets concentrate on a problem, not the product that works.
    Thank You Medizone, you are a life saver... I will tell the whole world if I have a chance like this.

• Be
    Beskuit Feb 20, 2011

Let me tell you, after all this (it's been 4 month without me paying for a thing that's broken) someone from Real People actually phoned me and asked why I don't pay. So I told them the whole story and they said that they will look into it... And I'm still waiting... Medizone and Vodacom's services is the poorest in the world!!!

• Ox
    oxygen therapist,wikus Feb 24, 2011

hi, im Wikus i actually work for medizone as an oxygen therapist, i agree that the service is not what most people promise but that just means your dealing with the wrong consultants, when i started working with them i met some who are just there to make a quick buck but i PROMISE this there ARE people actually trying their very best to help the sick and prevent further illness, try calling a branch near you or maybe even me..i might be able to help, my number is [protected]. if you cant reach me just send a sms with your name and the product your having trouble with and i will call you back as soon as i can, THANK YOU for those who have invested in their health with medizone

• Pa
    Paul Mabena Feb 28, 2011

October 2010, a sales rep Mr Mkhonto visited us three time- doing demonstration of the above machine - he also infrmed us that if we would like to buy the machine - we can buy it on HP - and pay ~ 489.00 per month - and he also said my first installment will be on the 1 Febraury 2011 - and we completed the forms - which requires account details and i was really thinking that the debit order will run as of February - After a week of signing - the item was delivered - and by the 1st week of January an sms was sent to me saying that i am in arrears with R 1000.00 and i should pay to avoid - and i called the agent - (5 January is the date of the sms ) then the agent put me through to another person who confirmed that they will be able to fix the terms of the account and everything will go back to normal - and the instalment will be back to normal.On the 25 of January 2011 - they then deducted R645.29 - which is way higher than what we agreed upon - then we phoned the agent and he said - i must not worry - they will come back to me - since then - Post delivery - he then said he will come and show us exactly how it gets connected and how it should be used we never seen him since then

• Su
    Super Angry Sep 05, 2011

Medizone should be closed down completely - they shouldn't be selling ANY kind of product. I'm sure the only training they get is how to scam people... Don't ever let a medizone consultant into your home - they will force you into a transaction under false pretences and when they have you trapped in their webs and your money installed into their accounts, you don't exist anymore...! How bad must a company be if their own colleagues agree that they are conning people and then don't give a rats' ### about them. How do these people sleep at night??? I am struggling nine months now just to have them call be back after they bullied me into buying "second hand" stuff. SHAME on you medizone - SHAME ON YOU...- and not to mention that you do this to our old people as well. You should be closed down!!! - you do not deserve the right to work with consumers - I lost all my respect for you and your people. The only thing you are full of is EMPLY PROMISES!!! See you in court!!!

• Ni
    nic graaff Sep 13, 2011

i struggle now for more than a week but cant get hold of these
    people. nowhere is there a telephone number that you can phone because i was interested in the product that they sold but after i read all these bad things it is safer to play the lotto
    thanks nic

• Ta
    tasneem gabier Sep 16, 2011

i was diagnose with ms and so desperate for a cure for my incurable disease. when a medizone consultant came to my home it was as if there truly was light at the end of the tunnel! sadly the light was not very bright!!! the consultant has never contacted me never again. her phone is off and all that she promised me has not arrived'. shame on you medizone cape town for your disgusting service...you are taking advantage of people desperate for help...SHAME ON YOU

• Oz
    Ozone Healthy Nov 22, 2011

I can agree with a lot of the comments made...
    I work for one of the Medizone branches and while I didn't apply for an admin position, but a sales position, I was seriously not prepared for the tough world of marketing! After our training, I still felt insecure, but with time, I have learnt a lot and I can talk about the products much easier and with confidence. I have no doubt that the products work as I have experienced it first hand for myself and my family with various different ailments. It was difficult getting my family to even try it out, but now I'm the one that's last in the queue to use the products. While the products appear to be expensive, they are a good investment for your health and well being, which over a period of time will recoup the initial cost. As for the SERVICE, it does suck! I actually phoned the Head Office to complain about the branch where I work, only to now realise that the service part is lacking at more than just the branch where I work. There are consultants who would like to help people in need, and not just for the money, but we encounter a lot of rejection with people either being disinterested, sceptical or just simply rude and then of course there's our service reputation that seems to precede us at times. The service is not always due to the consultant not wanting to be helpful or not wanting to go the extra mile to make you, the client, happy, but that our distributor is not always seeing the same picture as we are with our clients. Unfortunately, some days our hands are tied! All I can say is the products are worth every cent, and I hope in time our service can stand up and make us proud. I found the products at a time when I really needed it, which is why I can strongly and vehemently say, "Thanks for an amazing product that has made the health of my family and I so much better!" I hope to add to that statement one day and confidently say that we have the best product and the best service, but as they say "Rome wasn't built in a day!", but I will strive to improve on our service. Please don't be put off - use your products and reap the benefit.

• Mo
    moniquedutoit Dec 01, 2011

I was in training to be one of the consultants for medizone when I phoned around to go and see people I sadly heard about evertthing that is actually going on there one lady told me that when she began there they didn't pay her at all...I quit there and then I just want to tell you that when they train the people they make you believe that the product actually works they only tell you what thy are learning they are just as miss informed as you...please don't say its the consultants because I can say with truth in my heart that they don't really know that they are selling products to you that's faulty you must blame the stupid people training them I am so glad I didn't sell anything to any one!

• Gi
    Gizelle de Beer Jan 23, 2012

i have a problem where i was told i am paying R9500 and now im paying nearly 24000... now my hubby has lost his job and cannot pay it any longer and he says he has not felt any different about anything since the use... infact he says it *stinks*... how do return my product and stop paying i asked... got told we cant do that!

• Ca
    Calibre Feb 13, 2012

I got a phone call today for a job interview. After hearing all the comments I am unsure of whether to even bother going

• Sc
    scared almost employee Feb 21, 2012

I went to medizone for a interview... And I'm scared of what I'm hearing now. Can anyone tell me exactly what they do

Safehaven Jul 13, 2012

Receiving a call yesterday for an interview opportunity to join an international medical company claiming to be environmentalists as well as manufacturing health products to assist the ill-fated in getting better - amazing I thought, so off I tootle today for the interview with a lovely well natured man by the name of Dave. I was instantly hooked on the concept as I believe in the bettering of human society and the planet over-all.

The first sign of a hustle taking place was my attention drawn to the fact that the offices looked dilapidated and that he was conducting interviews from their as their "real" offices had just been painted and the fumes were over-powering... HAHAHA!

The chat was informative and believable and I at times found myself in awe of the knowledge this man had. I couldn't help but compliment the man on the amazing marketing strategy and believe me it makes sense and could work if actually applied correctly. I received a call this afternoon saying I was successful for the position and to attend training on Tuesday next week.

WARNING BELLS RINGING I NOW WRITE THIS TO WARN YOU ALL - I cannot judge a company I have never worked for or heard of until today, but to be blunt, the blatant CON taking place to pray on gullible and innocent people to buy the products and/or sell them is a disgrace! Do you really think I am going to ride around in my own vehicle and use my own phone, petrol, resources to hopefully achieve a sale and then to possibly be ripped off in the end.

What I can say is that beside this interview taking place which in itself is a pleasant and positive experience the greater good of God took place. I was in an area I hadn't been in years of which I took full advantage of and managed to finish a few long outstanding uncompleted tasks which brought smiles on my loved ones faces.

The only nice thing to say is THANK YOU for experience, but NO THANK YOU FOR THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!

Bottom line is: SIS ON YOU!

Proverbs 5 verse 21: "The Lord sees everything you do. Where you go, he is watching."

Safehaven Jul 13, 2012

Here I am - A God fearing man. To encounter four times via close relatives, family, friends and a lover all above mentioned situations and complaints etc. And even having found myself caught in the same web and pay for their crafty practices of pulling the wool over sweet, innocent, desperate and amazing people just to keep their names honourable in order to manipulate even more people into handing over their hard earned money and not to fall into the administration of financial burdens of having to having to pay off other peoples bad debt cause from being taken advantage of.

I want to help everyone out there that are facing hard times, this is not the answer. There is no such thing as easy money. There will always be a price to pay - at who's cost???

It is such a pity that that use God's creation of this beautiful planet to sell a machine that cost thousands, that should not cost more than R200, and to add to this there is no after sale service.

If only the costs were so low, it would not take much to recover from parting with the money. However, the sale price in place definitely impacts a person's life and finances of which I do believe some never do recover.

Any sales made, even only one supports the wrong cause - that being, lining the con-artist pockets.

We are a mass of millions of innocent souls. Only one percent of this mass makes one a very rich and cunning scam artist.

I am a fortunate and very blessed man to be given the insight to see further than what I am being told. I pray that others out there will be just as insightful and have the faith to believe in something way more fantastic and real and not in some "cheap" gimmick! There is only one true way - GOD!

johntry Sep 06, 2012

all you people who complain about medizone are just damn lazy and do not listen to what is being said to you.NONE of the ads read basic salary +comm so the next time you judge kearn how to read and listen first.thats why none of you will get anywhere in life!!!

James 121 Oct 31, 2012

Medizone is only driven by huge profits, fast turn around of consultants, and making the deals stick at all costs.
    Being involved with them for a couple of months, i got to know the inside trade secrets, and it aint pretty. I know what the products cost, I know what the Distributors get for free, and sell for huge profits, and i know how bad the consultants are treated. its a numbers game, Medizone, 80% staff turnaround on consultants monthly. if every consultant sells one Spa, to a family member, or anyone, that is what they want, you can leave then, there is thousands of job seekers to fill that seat, and be taken advantage of.

• Di
    Distributor Jan 21, 2013

It is amazing to read all the complaints from people who try to convince the public that Medizone is a big scam. This is my 25th year in Direct Sales and when ever a consultant fails because they refuse to stick to the basic rules of any direct sales company, the company is to be blamed. Never will they admit that it was easier to think of a story than to get out and start seeing clients. Blame who ever you want to, fact is the job seekers out there don't have what it takes to become a successful sales consultant. They want the maximum salary, have internet access with a car and cellphone allowance and are arrogant enough to try and change the disciplinary rules in the office. We are better off without you, but you've got to justify the low income when you get home, don't you. So who better to blame than the company. Remember one thing, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Medizone's product range. All complaints are against people managing the branches poorly and consultants who try to take short cuts in an industry where short cuts aren't allowed. It doesn't matter what product brand is involved, it takes a unique person to become a successful sales person. And on the other end of the scale, if clients listen and read the instruction manual, they will experience the benefits of the product they invested in.

• La
    LaLlanita Apr 13, 2013

I am so dissapointed and angry at what I am reading here...
    I was recently introduced to the power of Ozone and have been waiting for years to find a product like Ozone to market...it's something that has incredible healing power and I know that it can change lives...I live for morally and ethically driven things that will enhance lives and not cause additional stress! :(
    UNFORTUNATELY, a stupid company that does not treat their clients properly, give after sales support as well as the other complaints mentioned here has a detrimental effect on other's like me trying to sell Ozone...irrelevent of which company the products come from.
    I wish that people who are greedy, underhanded and unethical wouldn't effect something as incredible as Ozone! They can go sell cars or something in an industry that is already tainted!!! Don't taint something like this please!!!
    I am a firm Ozone believer and activist and I am actively trying to gain exposure in the market to sell Ozone products...just frustrating that companies and individuals can go around screwing people over leaving the one's like me who genuinely have an interest in helping people struggle to re-educate people and to gain trust that is not there even before starting to try and "sell" the product.
    I am a sincere, hard-working individual that is still going to pursue a future with Ozone products...it's Medi-zone consultants that sucks...NOT THE PRODUCTS!!!
    Wishing for a better world!

SashaFierce Aug 10, 2013

@ Distributer will say that and I'm expecting that because if Medizone is shut down, which I hope they do, it means you will not be making the "big money" that you are making from manipulating people into buying your products. If you look at the complaints on this site, most complaints are not from people that worked for Medizone as consultants but clients that purchased the products. Before writing your snotty comment, have you tried making contact with any of these people that are complaining about the shocking service. Another question is, why does it seem like you guys are selling to people that are having affordability issues, how do u get their loans approved in the first place ? One thing I'm sure of is that consultants also are not able to do much because the distributer has the final say, the consultant is just a puppet in the bigger scam of things. @LalJanita, I understand and agree with what you are saying. proven, ozone products are great and they work, the problem is with companies like Medizone especially the Northcliff branch where consultants are told, present, force the sale and once paperwork is signed, then enjoy your commission. There is no training done on after sales service whatsoever to show that this is not about the clients but about making lots of money.

I'm also curious because they claim to have 29 branches in SA but have never been able to trace all of them. Every time I type Medizone with areas listed as locations for their branches, I only find the Northcliff branch. Also try going into their website and click the "contact tab', it says you are not authorised to view the page or says denied access. Now what company would put up a website and deny web visitors access to their contact details ? Doesn't make sense. How do people interested in buying the product get hold of you ?

Who is the actual owner of Medizone ? the person that signs off on the acquisition of these franchises ? I mean if I were the person I would worry about the reputation of my company being brought down by people that truly do not care about the client but making the quick buck. @ distributer, I challenge you to give the direct contact details of the actual owner of Medizone Healthcare (not a franchise office) as I would really love to contact him/her and find out what his/her vision for this company was because I'm sure it was never meant to operate the way branches like Northcliff operates.
    I bet you are also from the Northcliff Branch ???? if not then which one, cause I can never find one besides the one in Northcliff. That on it's own is misrepresenting the truth when you claim to have 29 branches that do not seem to exist including their contact details.

• Mf
    Mfundy Feb 10, 2014

I just need a buyer for the machine

• Bh
    Bhekstar Aug 21, 2014

Medizone another name Lavender Health promises people lies, you selling products for them while you training and they call it a competition and you using your own petrol and airtime and you don't even have a contract to prove while they tell you its training all I can say is they are selling you dreams people every 2weeks the are people training they use the same Method Over and Over now I have spent money that I don't even have.

• Fe
    Fed up!!!! Aug 25, 2014

You placed the following misleading add... last week

Expanding Comp. Seeks

RAPID PROMOTION

Must Have Own Car and Driver’s License

No Taxis/No Public Transport

Applicants MUST be Gauteng based

When responding to the add please remember to attach your CV as it will automatically be emailed through to us then

[protected]

Proof: www.gumtree.co.za/a-sales-telemarketing-cvs/boksburg/expanding-company- -in-need-of-new-candidates/1001143375870910248096709

You are NOT recruiting people for the above, you are merely getting bodies in the door, and recruit them as Oxygen Therapists, working on a commission based earning "potential"

You know yourself there is no BASIC wage!!!

I can go on and on and on about this, copy and paste all your adds here for everyone to see, the point EVERYONE is making here, is that you, and all of the Medizone branches are lying in your adds just to get applicants.

What don't you get?

People take off work, arrange transport, pay for petrol, phone calls, etc etc, JUST to apply, and the find out its all a load of bull.

I know for a fact you will NOT employ someone with that basic, and train them, and NOT have in place a minimum amount of Spa's sold BEFORE they QUALIFY for that basic.

We are fed up with companies like yourself who pray on the unemployed, giving them false hopes, I will make a concerned effort from this moment on to make sure that all relevant Authorities take note of this, Dep. of Labour, etc.etc.

• Ec
    Echo26 Sep 02, 2014

How this all started for me. I am registered on several job websites as I'm sure many of us unemployed folk are.
    I was called yesterday for an job opportunity in "Sales and Marketing". Currently were my skills lie. So after talking to the lady on the phone I went straight to Google to find this job she'd vaguely suggested ( as I had not applied for the vacancy) I did find it. On JobMail - under the company she'd called me from. So I Googled the company and seemed legit - a cleaning business out of all things.

I went in for an interview today at the Northcliff office in JHB. So I got there and the directions I'd been given were for an obviously Different company. I had No idea the company I was actually going to was called Medizone as the company that Phoned me for the interview was called Meondo Trading. - They did not so much as mention Medizone on the phone or in the sms they sent me.

I was then lead to a waiting area with several people already there and more arriving after me. I was then given a basic form to fill in before proceeding to be interviewed. Admittedly I felt anxious (due to misinformation) and out of place even though their offices seem alright enough. The man who 'interviewed' me did seem very sincere ; but also Very well versed in what he had to say to me...
    He seemed to be very focused on 'selling' the idea of the company to me rather than interviewing me.
    I mean normally the interview is "Why did you apply for this job? or You seem to have the necessary skills" ect ect. None of those questions left his lips.

But knowing this country and its scams ( I have been through a commission based scam before a few years ago ) so I approach companies like this with extreme caution and suspicion.
    Also their website seems awfully tacky for such a well establish "26yr old referral based company".[ www.medizone.co.za]
    Referring to what I was told earlier, the target driven goal income for your first month after training is Apparently around R17000 - that figure coming from selling only "4 units" of their "Top Selling equipment".

So going back to the very-vague-high-earning-potential Job add.
    Honestly if you have No job experience how do you even qualify for an 'opportunity' such as this, in South Africa, where even having a Degree with/without job experience doesn't promise a decent job that pays an adequate starting salary...

angel dlamini Oct 17, 2014

medizone
    is as fake as their ozone#FACT#

• Wa
    WarrenBmed Oct 29, 2014

Hi, my name is Warren Botha, I work for Medizone as a consultant, for the Northcliff branch in fact. Yes, the interview process is short and sweet, however you have the opportunity to ask questions and get all the necessary information if you wish, people just don't(not the companies fault). Medizone does not scam anyone, people do not get paid due to the fact that they quit after the first week(as they are lazy and do not have what it takes to succeed in sales) and although they closed deals with their clients, the deals do not get approved due to their clients inability to acquire finance or afford the products, the said person then fails to follow up on their deals and just believes they have been scammed. With regard to the after sales service, that falls entirely on the shoulders of the consultant who came to see you, as they have the means to speak to their superiors and have all issues resolved. The products are phenomenal if used correctly, again you have the opportunity to ask any questions regarding the use of the products, if you don't, do not blame the consultant or company, it's your own fault! There is no promise of a basic salary whatsoever, if you just read the advert properly and don't get over excited when you see R17000 you will see that's not the case. You actually have to do some work to get paid. I have never had an unhappy client, with the product or after sales service, in any business you will encounter people who are just after the cash and don't really care about their customers, it's a part of life. Feel free to contact me on [protected].

Joulle Nov 05, 2014

Warren stop lying through your teeth, The whole training process is evasive and not straight to the point, especially with regards to the Basic Salary, contrary to the adverts you post on almost all the jobseeking channels. I participated in the training a few weeks back and subsequently signed the contract and quite frankly there is no Basic Salary. Medizone/ Lavender Health / Meondor trading / Whatever, its all under one roof, the scam you are. Stop lying to innocent job seekers, wasting their time and money, You need to be exposed and nipped in the bud. To Louis du Plesis and Leticia, Happy marriage!!!

• Ju
    Just a mortal Nov 24, 2014

I applied for the job and started trainin the following monday... The "CEO" gave the first 3 days of training but all he could actualy talk about was how rich he is and brag... Thursday came we had to book appointments and do demos... But it was said to me in the interview they provide a client base... In the interview i was told medi zone was goin for 25yrs and then in trainin i heard 17 yrs... Only to find out it was 2008 that they were first registerd...i felt so little by the other staff. I had a lawyer check up on this medi zone only to find out many hidden schemes... Im so dissapointed i am just the type to put my heart anf soul into a job. We had to start working before even signing any form of contract. So to anybody considering the job think twice. PS the machines are great but the company itself no go

RESOLVED

• Medizone .. A company dedicated to selling products to the public honestly or just another scam? Well here is my opinion. My cousin recently applied for a job at the company in hopes of receiving a hard earned salary but instead was deceived ! My cousin attended the training in order to learn more about the job and company, but after partaking in it noticed that something was unusual about what they said . In an interview it was said that Medizone has been going for 25 years, then told in training that it was 17 years only to find out that the company only registered in 2008 .. After consulting a lawyer and having he/she look into the matter, my cousin was informed that there are many hidden schemes revolving within the company . Some would call this a scam and I strongly agree! My cousin's heart and soul was put into this job as he/she is a hard worker that wanted to excel at the new job .. Another reason for saying that Medizone should not be trusted is that upon starting work, no forms or contracts were provided to be signed! Suspicious? I think so . This is my personal opinion and I recommend that no one should apply for the job as you too, will leave in disappointment.

Angry cusOmer Nov 24, 2014

Medi Zone. When I first heard of this company I got really excited and thought what an amazing place to have in this world especially with all the pollution ect. I looked up on the website and read everything about the company then my one friend started working there and she heard different facts about the company even from two of the people who work there, their stories didn't correspond with each other and the one guy contradicted the other one. When I first heard this I was very skeptical about the company because if you have two employees contradicting each other their is something that they not telling the rest of the people. I feel that if you working for a company you should know all the facts so that you can also be proud and advertise the company, but when you hear two different stories you don't know who to believe and what the company is really about.

• Xe
    Xee101 Nov 30, 2014

Medi zone wow what a load of ###... I will make sure this goes to supreme.. Andreas as for u mr Godly man / Mafia (amazing combo right) lol ... Sad when people use the bible to touch hearts but infact are such hypocrites. Medi zone i have nothing good to say and yes its important my opinion will matter in court. Medi zone has its own complaints page on the net... That tells us alot lol. Training uhm id consider that more like a brain wash session . I can say the products and machines are great but over priced and still people think its a bargain, well people will be shocked to see what they actualy go for and where they are from. " we sell air" yes MR zayne your ### sells air. But truth always does come out. I was so ill treated during a training session. Medi zone should realy be taken down

• Hl
    hlokaina Mar 18, 2015

i was called for interview on Monday and got a call in the and attend the training, but after what i read from this page i feel so demotivated, i think is just a waste of time, energy, money and my car" kilos...i have been to sales company before, i know how to sell but with this one i think is to settle for less...i believe GOD will provide me with a proper job .i am desperate and need job but to take this one it will be the biggest mistake in my life, they use lies to get people .

• Ip
    I_Person Apr 01, 2015

This company is absolute ###! They lie to you. They promise you the world. and nothing is ever delivered. The try to sell you AIR. and is already free and try to convince you it can cure/improve diseases. The information/ paperwork the ask of you, makes you feel like a criminal and have no legal right to ask for it. Giving sick people hope. how disgusting. How they work their sales work is gross and unprofessional forcing people to by the overpriced stinky machine supposing to give you ozone. GO OUTSIDE AND BREATHE IN SOME OXYGEN FOR FREE!!! Anyone that received an interview or got the job, I would advise you not to waste or time or your money, they tell you they will give you money for petrol, but it is a lie! working using your OWN petrol, airtime and wear and tear on your car. YOU never get anything out of them. When you get a job, when do you hear of those things???

• Oz
    OZONYOZNE May 20, 2015

OZONE IS AMAZING...is so sad when companies and desperate people sell it and do not uphold the contracts, but Ozone works, find a different supplier, and there are many.

• Tr
    Trooth Jan 18, 2016

Waste of time!!! Stay Away!!!

• Sj
    sj roux Jan 28, 2016

I bought a water filter machine but they did not have it in stock and brought to me a spa bath and they said it also filter water and they will give it to me for a very special price. I told them I do not have a bath, only a shower. They left the machine in my office and I paid them R4500. The next day I said I want to cancel that. They must take their machine back, I want my money back. That was already the 05 October 2015, and I am still waiting for my money to be paid back. It is today the 29 January 2016. I am not going to wait any longer, I am going to make this case as a civil case.