Md YounusRequest for Permission to play as like as before.

M Jul 02, 2019

Sub: Request for play the games as like as before.

Dear Sir:

Most respectfully, I would like to inform you that, Since last 20 months I am playing Free Lotto all games with your best help and co-operation. Many times you have given me Discount Voucher and also advised me to play the Free Lotto games as per your Company's Rules.

In this connection I like to inform you that, I have only one Bank Card, which Card Number & Validity etc. I have Filled up in your Membership Form. But when I click "CONFIRMATIONS'' in reply is coming Negetive answer. As I have no International Bank Account, I could not send you Lotto Subscriptions from Bangladesh.

However, I request your honour to kindly accept my proposal that, Please Let me help to play the games on condition of 50% payment ( if I win any game ) instead of 100% prize money, so that one distressful family will be saved.

Sir, please note that, during this last 20 months, I have paid so much Internet expenses / fee and hoping to receive any prize, but alas; I could not yet.

Hoping to receive your best co-operation and your kind acceptance of my above request.

Thanks & best regards to all of your staff.

Md Younus