MD-TWORLDWON THE POUNDS

I have received a SMS today morning from MD-TWORLD. There was an information for me "congratulation.your phone has won GBP550, 000.00 pounds IN THE 2009 T-World Nokia draws in UK, To claim, send details to E-mail: [protected]@live.com .Is that information true or not.if not, please take needful...
send needful information to my id.
my email id: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Sr
    sripal Sep 04, 2009

what has this number won
    [protected]

• St
    Stany Sep 07, 2009

Dear sir Today morning (7/9/9) i also recieved the same thing to my mobile number .but email id given is that [email protected]
    Is this information is right?
    mail me to [email protected]

• Th
    Thiyagarajan.v Sep 22, 2009

dear Sir TOday (22/09/2009) I have received a SMS today morning from MD-TWORLD. i won a GBP 550, 000.0 pounds in 2009 T-World Nokia draws in UK. so, am giving my ID [email protected] . i think, this information helpful to me.. send me the prize" if its True Sir! " thank u"

• Am
    amos victor Sep 22, 2009

Today (22-9-09) i recevied a s.m.s thatyy phone has won GBP55o, ooo.00 pounds
    in the 2009 T- world Nokia Draws in U.K.
    sir i request u 2 please send me details regarding this matter if this is found true
    iwill be very happy . my E-Mail I.D : [email protected]

• Ya
    yashveer saini Sep 22, 2009

i have received a SMS today morning from MD-TWORLD. There it was told that "congratulation!!! your phone has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in the 2009 T-WORLD NOKIA draws in UK, to claim, send details to Email:...
    so if this information is true, my ID is [email protected]

• Lo
    Lokesh siddaiah Sep 24, 2009

i have also received the same massage on23-9-2009, if it is true contact
    me through mail, my id is [email protected]

• Ri
    riyaz shaikh Sep 29, 2009

i have received a SMS 22/9/09 from MD-TWORLD. There it was told that "congratulation!!! your phone has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in the 2009 T-WORLD NOKIA draws in UK, to claim, send details to Email:...
    so if this information is true, my ID is [email protected]

Anavi Munjal Oct 08, 2009

I have recieved an sms on d 7th of october.2009 from MD_TWORLD stating that "congratulations"!!!your phone has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in the 2009T-World Nokia Draws in UK.To claim..send details
    My emailD is [email protected]

• Pr
    prabhubyangi Oct 12, 2009

i have received a SMS sept 22 from MD-TWORLD. There it was told that "congratulation!!! your phone has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in the 2009 T-WORLD NOKIA draws in UK, to claim, send details to Email:...
    so if this information is true, my ID is [email protected] no.[protected]

Anuradha Gaur Oct 20, 2009

Hello sir/madam, my name is Anuradha Gaur.i have received a sms on 9th oct2009 from MD-TWORLD.There it was told that "congratulation, your phone has won GBP550, 000.00pounds in the 2009 T-WORLD NOKIA draws in UK, to claim, send details to...
    so if this information is true, please let me know as soon as possible, my ID is [email protected], ph no.[protected]

• Na
    Nakul Shah Oct 23, 2009

Dear sir,
    I have received a SMS today morning from MD-TWORLD. There was an information for me "congratulation.your phone has won GBP550, 000.00 pounds IN THE 2009 T-World Nokia draws in UK, To claim, send details to E-mail: [email protected] .Is that information true or not.if not, please take needful...
    send needful information to my id. [email protected]

Thanking you in anticipation,

Nakul R Shah. (mob: [protected])

• As
    A.Srinivas Oct 24, 2009

i have receved a sms yesterday from MD-TWORLD.there was information for me congratulation.your phone has won GBP550, ooo, 00 pounds in the 2009 t-world nokia draws in uk, To claim, send detials to E-mail: [email protected] is that information true or not.if not, please take needful... SEND NEEDFUL INFORMATION TO MY ID [email protected]

• Ra
    Ramesh Ragan Oct 24, 2009

Guys don't belive this, it is absolutely fake one, i have checked the website, which they mentioned the email. The website redirect us to another website "bing.com" this website is work as a search engine there was no any mail service. Eventhough they allowing us to create a login, it is only for log in into that site... they don't have any mail service. hope it will help you.

Sushil goel Oct 30, 2009

Dear sir,
    I am sushil goel from yamunanagar district, haryana.sir i have received your message on 30 october at 8:57 am that my phone has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in 2009 Nokia draw in UK.so please provide me informatian, how to claim money.my no. Is [protected], address is h.no 2/78 kharadian moholla, near devi mandir chachhrauli, yamunanagar, haryana.
    Pincode 135103
    sushil goel

sumeet ingle Nov 05, 2009

I am sumeet ingle from nagpur district, maharashtra.sir i have received your message on 5 november at 11:57pm that my phone has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in 2009 Nokia draw in UK.so please provide me informatian, how to claim money.my no. Is [protected], [protected], address is plot.no 4, laghuvetan colony kamptee road, nagpur.
    Pincode 440014
    sumeet ingle

suggana krishna Dec 15, 2009

has this number wonde 550, 000 price money [protected]

• Gu
    GULSHAN THAKUR Dec 20, 2009

I AM GULSHAN THAKUR FROM GARHSHANKAR DISTT HOSHIARPUR PUNJAB SIR IHAVE RCV UR MSG ON19 DEC 05:09:27PM THAT MY SIM HAS HAS BEEN SELECTED FOR DRAW 550000{GBP}IN 2009 DRAW IN UK. SO PLZ PROVIDE ME INFORMETION HOW TO CLAIM MONEY MY NO IS [protected].[protected] MY EMAIL ID [email protected] OK BY

suniil aurora Jan 06, 2010

my name is sunny from jalandhar.i m receving ur mess. gbp 550000.00 pounds in 2010 t world nokia draw. so what the process ahead.my id [email protected]

• Bh
    bharatbhai.gopalbhai patel Jan 06, 2010

i am bharatibhai patel from falu, ta-vijapur, dist mehsana. pin-382870 (N.G). I HAVE RICEIVEN YOUR message on 6janury at 09:06pmthat my phone number has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in 2010 T -WORLDS NOKIA DRAW IN UK.TO CLAIM send details-myemail adress is . [email protected] so please contcat me

• Vi
    vinay meghnath koche Jan 06, 2010

I am vinaykoche from nagpur district, maharashtra.sir i have received your message on 6 january at 8:57pm that my phone has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in 2010 Nokia draw in [email protected] please provide me informatian, how to claim money.my no. Is [protected], address is new Indora Saripurta Mohalla jaripatka road, e pol no.ac/38, nagpur-14

• As
    ASHOK JAIN Jan 07, 2010

Dear sir,
    I am Ashok Jain from AHMEDABAD (GUJARAT) INDIA. sir i have received your message on 06 january at 8:54 am that my phone has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in 2010 T world Nokia draw in UK.so please provide me informatian, how to claim money.my no. Is [protected],
    ASHOK JAIN

send me detail [email protected]

sushila devi Jan 08, 2010

I am sushila devi from burari, newdelhi.sir i have received your message on 6 january 2010 at 08:58pm that my phone has won GBP 550, 000.00 pounds in 2010 Nokia draw in UK.so please provide me informatian, how to claim money.my no. are [protected], [protected], address is c417/1, nathupura near burari, delhi-110084.
    my email id- [email protected]
    my account no. at punjab national bank is -[protected]
    Pincode 110084
    sushila devi

• Re
    reenankit Jan 14, 2010

you send a message that i won gbp 5500000 why i recived it.

saifgoododamanwala Feb 02, 2010

WHO'S THIS MAN I HAVE GOTTA MESSAGE ON 2 FEB 2010 THAT U HAVE WONGBP550, 000.00 pounds.. SO PLZ reply me that i have won it or not.

anurag.singh Feb 04, 2010

dear Sir TOday (3/02/2010) I have received a SMS today morning from MD-TWORLD. i won a GBP 550, 000.0 pounds in 2009 T-World Nokia draws in UK. so, am giving my ID [email protected] . i think, this information helpful to me.. send me the prize" if its True Sir! " thank u"

• Mo
    mohyuddin Mar 18, 2010

I have received a SMS today morning from MD-TWORLD. There was an information for me "congratulation.your phone has won GBP550, 000.00 pounds IN THE 2010 T-World Nokia draws in UK, To claim, send details to E-mail: [email protected] .Is that information true or not.if not, please take needful...
    send needful information to my id.
    my email id:[email protected]

• Na
    navdeep nandal Oct 19, 2010

dear sir,
    I am navdeep nandal from rohtak district (haryana), sir t i have received your msg on 19-10-10 at 03:15:28pm, that my mobile no has won GBP820, 000.00 POUNDS IN 2010 TWORLD NOKIA DRAW IN UK.so please provide me information, how to claim for money.My no is [protected], ADD:641b/29 tilak nagar, rohtak and my email id is:[email protected]
    pincode:124001
    yours faith fully
    NAVDEEP NANDAL

JAI MATA DI Oct 19, 2010

dear sir,
    i m lalit verma from nilokheri(karnal), sir i have received u r msg on 19-10-2010 at 07:45pm, that my mobile no has won GBP820, 000.00 POUNDS IN 2010 TWORLD NOKIA DRAW IN UK.so plz provide me information, how to claim for money. my no is [protected], [protected], ADD: type II-47 OLD PRESS COLONY NILOKHERI(KARNAL) MY E-MAIL ID IS [email protected]
    pincode:132117
    yours faith fully
    LALIT VERMA

• Po
    pournima parab Jan 12, 2011

i have receved a sms yesterday from MD-TWORLD.there was information for me congratulation.your phone has won GBP550, ooo, 00 pounds in the 2011t-world nokia draws in uk, To claim, send detials to E-mail: [email protected] is that information true or not.if not, please take needful... SEND NEEDFUL INFORMATION in my email id [email protected] [protected]

• Mo
    mohummad sharif Apr 21, 2011

i have got alottery message on 14 april 2011 please inform how to claim .