mclane posh medical spamisinformation

signed contract with out full disclosure of procedure. My Cardioligst said I was not a canadiate at this time. Mr mClane assured me the day I signed that if I was not able to have surgery my money would be refunded. I canceled and he assured me that my account had been credited on 7-30-09 for $2000.00 that was a lie. I spoke with him again on 8-18-09 and he refused to honor refund because he felt my reports were good enough to proceed, I do not feel that decision should be his but my Doctors that have full knowledge of my previous history.He advised me that he was holding my deposit and maybe I could have the surgery later or spend it on something else. I am 69 yr old widow and do not have $2000.00 for him to hold for doing nothing. now I would be afraid seeing how he does business to have any dealings with him.

• Ge
    german princess Sep 21, 2009

Mr. Mclean is a snake, alot of my friends have gone to posh medical and ended up spending 3x as much money for a procedure they were talked into and didnt even need or want. Both the physician and Mr. Mclean told them that they 'needed a breast aug to look look average'. Besides, he isnt a doctor I dont think he has ever worked in a medical facility, so who is he to contradict what your more than qualified cardiologist advised.

Mary Stevenson Jan 18, 2010

I visit POSH Medical and I thought everyone was kind, helpful and overall great. I was in and out, I got all my question answered and the office was very accomidating to me. A+++

• Ms
    M Stevenson Jan 18, 2010

I loved my experiance with POSH. My sister Mary and I both had a positive procedures! It is really scary how people can try and hurt others with these hateful posts. Its probably a competitive practice down the street, however we will never know. I suggest you make-up your own mind like my sister andi did... We loved it! Great people, caring Doctor, nice office and great pricing! A+++

Jody Taylor Feb 03, 2010

I have personally visitied POSH Medical and all I can say is "WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT"? LOL, I must disagree. I have never experianced such kindness and love from a Doctors office. I am shocked to here otherwise. I like what the other entry says, "Find Out For Yourself". Visit POSH ans see for yourself. They are great people and I know they care. They treated me like gold and they had no reason too. I am just a normal person and I felt like royalty. You can tell they care and it isn't one of those fake concerns. Its great, do your own fact finding; and I recommend visiting POSH yourself! JT

• Absolute nightmare. I am pursuing legal action for repayment of my $1300 deposit. Very unethical office practices.

Joan F Mar 11, 2010

I had a procedure done at POSH Medical and the staff there, including Mr. McLane where all wonderful... Obviously people have there own stories, however its not fair not to hear the other side, I have a feeling, at least from my experience that we might find something deeper and more telling. I agree with all the others, go see for yourself. Most everyone at POSH are related I found out and I just know they are good folks. I do not believe a word of this, one issue with the internet, anyone for any reason can say what they want. There is always two sides to a story, the motivated ones and then there is the truth!!! If you are posting ugly things, it’s probably because you are mad for something you did or didn't do. Just a hunch... Joan F.

• Actually it is not surprising to me that the staff are all related. They purchased a franchise type operation which is known for subcontracting with the DOCTORS that actually do the procedures. I would think they also contract out for nurses - if they even provide any nursing care. Maybe its a nice place to get a massage but for a medical procedure? No way. I'm sure the staff is friendly. They are smiling all the way to the bank but not for long. These things have a way of working themselves out. Justice will prevail. (Thanks Obama - No tort reform). This facility is a perfect example of why we need good plaintiff attorneys to protect future consumers by exposing bad practice.

• Li
    Lilly657 Apr 11, 2010

I have visited POSH; I had a good experiance! Since then, I visit again and recently so I asked Dr. Kirk & she told me she was an owner of POSH along with another Doctor and another partner, so it sounds like people do not know all the details. Sounds like someone out there is an unhappy person:(

• Je
    Jennifer A Jul 22, 2010

I had both my breasts redone at Posh about 3 months ago and am very pleased. I found the staff to be both professional and friendly. They even worked with me to keep my procedure within my budget. Dr Kirk did a great job and I will definitely go back to her should I need any work done in the future.
    sincerely,
    Jennifer A.

• Lo
    LouAnn Jones Aug 02, 2010

I totally agree that the financial co-ordinator's main goal is to have you pay for procedures 100% up front so that if the procedure has to be cancelled for any reason, you are totally out of the money!!! I also am disputing over $4000.00 for a procedure they had to cancel and he used the same line that you can use money towards another procedure down the road. After such a stressful experience I wanted nothing further to do with their office and would never have anything done to spend that money on. I was not fully communicated to prior as what to expect and I will take this to my attorney. I have already requested all my paperwork signed and am sending them a certified letter. He never returned my calls, has no intention to. Unethical, unprofessional and untolerated by me!!! Absolutely UNACCEPTABLE!!!

• Pa
    patientconcerned Aug 04, 2010

It is shocking to me that many people will agree and pay to have a medical procedure done without checking the doctor's background and who owns and runs the practice. Most people just have their cosmetic procedure done because they like the staff, like the way the office looked, like the doctor, but mostly like the price. Posh Medical is a friendly lovely office but is owned mostly by the family members who work there. Yes, Mr. McLane's job is to sell and I believe he will tell you anything to get your business. Do your homework!!! Take your time in your decision. I'm not saying that one won't get friendly care there but there are other offices that have been around for many more years and with a better track record. To me, anyone who constantly advertises with constant discounts are the ones NOT TO GO TO. Do you think an office gives you a huge dicount off your procedure with a coupon? Get real. It's like going to a department store and always seeing 50% off. The item was already marked up. You get what you pay for.

Maureen1961 Nov 11, 2010

POSH is great, they took wonderful care of me. The price was great, the work was excellent and people where great. Visit POSH for yourself, that's all I can say! Maureen R.

• Si
    Simon Newton Dec 09, 2010

Hello all,

I would like to announce some major changes to Posh Medical. Dr. Sofia Kirk has now set up her own practice under the name POSH PLASTIC SURGERY, the old POSH MEDICAL has been shut down and Charles McLane is no longer with us.

We are still located at the same address with the same phone number but the website is undergoing some changes (poshplasticsurgery.com) and we have a new email address: [email protected]

I would like to thank all of Dr.Kirk's past patients for offering their support here and to apologise to anyone who may have had a negative experience with Posh Medical in the past.

I greatly appreciate any feedback and comments that you may have, it will help us in our aim to provide you with the service you deserve.

Simon Newton.