McKay MarketingTotal scam

I feel prey to this company right out of college. They promise that you will make $500.00 or more a week. I was there for only 3 weeks and made a total of $200.00. It was a final straw when they convinced me to go on a business trip for a week to a small town near Springfield. They got us this cheap hotel room that I had to share with 2 other people that I just met. I had to share a bed with a total stranger. They didn't pay for my gas to go down there, meals, or anything. I ended up paying them to go down there because the money I made didn't pay for the gas alone I spent to go on this 'business' trip. Total scam.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices