McFall PaintingBad service

This is a very unprofessional painter. First, he came over to give me an estimate and had to be told several times what the job duties were(a little slow minded). The next day, he still was not able to come up with a dollar amount for the job and had to bring one of his painters to help with the estimate. When he finally figured out the estimate, I accepted the bid which I felt was fair and he said that the crew could start the next day. Well, the next day came and no painters showed up. I called his cell phone and business line many times and left several messages, but he never returned my call. The best part of this story is that his painter that came over the second day to help with the estimate, decided to quit working for Nick McFall and took my job on his own along with another painter. They have been doing a great job on my house and have decided to branch out on their own. So, Nick McFall, what comes around goes around. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to hire your crew.

• Mi
    Mike481 Aug 22, 2019

I'm sorry But I would have disagree with you.Mr. Mcfall done a great job on my home.And I think hes done about 500 good jobs.

• Mi
    Mike481 Aug 22, 2019

Hi, what are you complaining about if your telling the truth if you hired nr. mcfalks crew and they done such a great job. ill tell you your not telling the truth about mr. mcfall, because he is a man that does stand behind his jobs.

• Ni
    Nick47 Sep 10, 2019

Hi I COULD NOT FIND THE PERSON WHO WROTE THE UNKIND WORDS ABOUT ME NOWERE. SO THIS IS A FAKE REVEIW.SO PLEASE TAKE IT DOWN .IF ITSCREAL PLEASE CALL .ME. I WOULD RESOLVE THIS MATTER.

• Ni
    Nick Mcfall Nov 06, 2019

I'm Nock Mcfall I would be Glad to work This problem out
    I BELIEVE THIS IS NOT A REAL COMPLAINT. IF IT IS PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MY BUSSINESS LINE ARE AS DDRESS. MY DOOR IS OPEN ANYTIME. I HAVE NOT BEEN IN THE PAINT BUSSINESS FOR 2 YESRS NOW.IVE MOVED ONBYO OTHER BUSS.BUT IF THIS SO CALLED PERSON THAT MADE THIS FALSE CLAIM WOULD COME FO.I WOULD NE GLAD TO DISCUSS THOS MATTER AND RESOLVE IT. THANK YOU NICK MCFALL

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices