McDonald's Locations in Thailand

Latest McDonald's Complaints & Reviews in Thailand

McDonald's verified

breakfast service attitudes

Location: Hua Hin 6/4 Damnoen Kasem Road, Tambon Hua Hin, Amphoe Hua Hin, Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110

Date: 2019 April 29
Time: 0920
Bought a 175 Baht breakfast n came with no coffee sugar, no butter for the muffins, when asked for a small piece of butter, the thai lady replied I must pay extra money, fine, then I asked for toilet, she pointed me to a wrong direction n by the time I got there, the door was locked, went back to ask her for keys, she said no need but the door was locked and I couldn't hold on to my pee coz I am 62, oh my, I ended up not eating this used to be my most favourite M breakfast n went across the road n got in Burger King for way better service, cheaper price and a private toilet, feeling extremely disappointed

breakfast service attitudes

McDonald's verified

service

The service of McDonald staffs at the Bangkok Hospital branch is terrible. Today I went into McDonald, the queue was quite long, I saw the foreigner tried to ask if he can buy the food from other counter but noone care, only 1 counter is available for food ordering so I went to find some seats and wait for awhile to come back to the line which was shorten than earlier. I wanted to have fried chicken with the promotion.
When I reached the counter, I ordered the cashier, Ms. Kanticha Posuwan, asked me have I dial the promotion code from my mobile phone. I said no, I don't know what number to dial, can she tell me please. She said the poster of that promotion is overthere then she pointed to the poster. It means I have to step out of the line to see the code, dial, the come back to queue again. I asked do you have it here at the counter. She said no, just go overthere and dial the number.
I was upset. Is this McDonald way of treating people who want to buy foods with promotion? Staffs of this branch just don't care to service the customers. She just tell me the code so I have order the food, that's it.

Your kind consideration into this matter is highly appreciated.

Best regards,