Having problems with McDonald's?

McDonald's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 18, 2006. The latest review Your new chicken sandwich was posted on Apr 14, 2021. The latest complaint Food quality at McDonald’s Chatham was resolved on Mar 02, 2021. McDonald's has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1793 reviews. McDonald's has resolved 397 complaints.

McDonald's Customer Service Contacts

8800 707 4499 (Russia)
+1 800 244 6227 (United States)
+44 370 524 4622 (United Kingdom)
+61 298 757 100 (Australia)
+64 800 539 4303 (New Zealand)
+43 810 001 212 (Austria)
+45 33 266 000 (Denmark)
+353 15 138 181 (Ireland)
+31 205 642 666 (Netherlands)
+351 214 405 300 (Portugal)
+41 216 311 200 (Switzerland)
+90 444 6262 (Turkey)
+852 28 807 300 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 635 490 (Philippines)
+27 860 000 040 (South Africa)
+66 26 964 900 (Thailand)
+1 312 291 9224 (United States)
110 N Carpenter St.

85 on Grayston, Grayston Drive, Sandton

McDonald's Complaints & Reviews

McDonaldemployee attitude.

hi,

this is in reference of my worst experiance in the Mcdonald at Panipat situated in the BIG BAZAR.

today, we are 4 friends there, ordered 2 Mc-puffs and 2 mc allo tikki and they delivered the
order.

but after eathing the half of the Mc allo tikki burger, my friend told that u are eating
McChiken.......i surprised to see that it was really a chiken beetween the bread with the
packing of Mcallo tikki cover........... my head stuck with stone when i thought what i
eaten in the "NAVRATRA VART".. we both (me and my freind) stuck and looking each
other face and we rushed to the counter..
there we ask what heppend with us in the holy day of NAVRATRA's..

when we complainting the thing...the manager Mr. KARAN MAHDIRATTA comes and he
asked and argue with us with a loud noice................which also attract the peoples
restaurent..................and keeps his hands free by saying "APNE GALT ORDER DIYA HAI"
"JO APNE ORDER DIYA HAI, HAME TO VAHI AAPKO DIYA HAI"....WE ALSO WONDERED ABOUT what
he is saying...when we placed our orde, he was not there and we all are
confirmed what we ordered...........

now, he began the wrong talk in the curtain of good word like the smart people does.
and ask the gatekeeper to pull us out with the threat of the Police.......

we all are there surrpised to see that even after wrong delivery to us, he tries to
become more smart by asking the gatekeeper/ watchman to through us out....we also
stubbornded...."let the police come and now one the police through us out"

Now the seen created.....every body in the restaurent looking at us....we are
qurelling like dogs in the restaurent.....which looks like to illitreate are
querlling each other in the village without carring anything.

and the manager SAHIB instated of beeing applozied his mistake, fighting with us very badly.
the situation is now seems like dogs & cats fights with the lots of talks..... the originally
track of matter is fogetten by both, now we are fighting for our EGO.

After a long talk... we sit on the chairs and waiting for the police to come....after 10-15
mintus one of told him " when the police come to through us out".....he told "wait of a
moument"...... and he act like he is talking to soomeone for the same matter with the
help of their subordinate.....we still waiting...................

after a long time, the magager SAHIB come and Feeling sorry....we can't understand his
all of sudden "change in track"............but we are also right on our place...he sopile
our respect among the many peopls by saying "CHALLO BAHAR CHALLO" by weaving his hand and
showing us the way of the door....and "BAHADUR IN LOGO KO BAHAR NIKALO" and
"JAO KOI POLICE KO BULAO. AB VO HI INHE BAHAR NIKALEGE......." (to one of the employee)

after all the thing we leave that place...beacze we do't want to make the things which
spolie our image being localite in the city and thousand of peoples known to us...

-------------------------

the above episode is a leason for us in our life to not come again in the MCdonalds..because
they can play with us, can play with our family and ore over our feelings and emotions
of "PAVITAR - NAVRATRA day"

here, i only want that to keep ur employee inthe attitude and polite with good
service parameters.

"I NEVER EXPACT THE RESPECT WE GOT IN FRONT OF THOUSAND PEOPLES....WITH THE KASAM
THAT WE NEVER ENTERED UR MCDONALD................................................

KINDLY TAKE SOME ACTION TO RETAIN UR BUSINESS AND RESPECT AND BRAND IMAGE........

SUNIL PRUTHI
PANIPAT
CALL ME AT : [protected]
E-MAIL : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

McDonalds In Land O Lakes, FLfood portion and uneatable fries

Yesterday, Monday, October the 16th at 7:30 pm - I went to the drive thru to purchase to regular value meals (number 7) which is the chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomato and mayo...
    When I got home, my husband and I realized that the sandwich had nothing but the bread and a DRY and "nugget size" piece of chicken... We drove back and talked to the manager... she turn around and gave us 2 new meals... the size of the chicken pattie was still half the size of the surface of the bread and on top of that the fries were so salty that we couldn't eat them!!!
    Just a terrible experience... we normally do not eat in fast food restaurants but I happen to be preganant and I had cravings for a chicken sandwich... I could have been better off going to SUBWAY!!
    Regards,
    MBA Maria Vera

• Ad
        a disgruntled mcdonalds employ Apr 27, 2008

you mean inedible? not uneatable...sheesh learn how to spell

and what are you doing feeding your baby all of that greasy crap? even if it has lettuce and tomato on the sandwich that still doesn't make it good for you or the baby!!

Mcdonalds - Southwest Salad — removed their best salad from the menu

McDonalds has now removed their best salad from the menu, the Southwest salad. Without knowing, I order one...

Mcdonald's — poor service!

On 6th September 2017 I visited the Mcdonald’s restaurant in Hyderabad located at the City Centre...

Mcdonald's Corporationsfruit n yogurt parfait!

I went to Mcdonalds at 9:24am and ordered the 2for2 order which was bacon, egg and cheese biscuits and a yogurt parfait. I ordered one biscuit w/o bacon. The manager gave me my food and assured me one of the sandwiches had no bacon and he gave me an extra parfait bc "they made an extra one by mistake". All of the sandwiches had bacon. I called the store to make a complaint and the same manager offered me a free breakfast or lunch tomorrow. I ate one of the parfaits and placed the other in our commercial refrigerator for tomorrow. I opened my parfait today around 12:15 and placed my nuts from the package in the container, took my McDonald's spoon and began to stir. I was shocked when I found a small black bug enjoying a swim in my parfait.

McDonalds - Canada — why are your ordering diet coke?

I went to a McDonalds tonight... I am soo upset. I ordered a double big mac combo, supersized it and got a...

McDonalds — poor service!

While at mcdonalds in Lagrangeville ny on 9/30/2007, I was charged a different price then what was on the...

McDonald'sincompetent employees!

I am so fed up with going through a 10 minute question and answer period everytime I order something at McDonalds. As soon as we pull up to the drive through or walk up to the counter, they are asking us if we want something in particular. We have to stop and say "No, thank you"... and then tell them what we want. They, then, have to ask if we want something added to the items that we have ordered, by the time we get the food it is ALWAYS wrong. It has gotten so that we try to guess what they got wrong on the order.

This morning, the trip to McDonald's went something like this...

"Welcome to McDonalds, would you like to try... (something unintelligible)..."...

"NO, thank you, I'd like a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit, a hash brown and a big breakfast."

"Ok, you want a sausage and egg biscuit with cheese, a hash brown and a Deluxe big breakfast with pancakes?"

"NO, I just want the big breakfast and the sausage egg and cheese biscuit and a hash brown. And that will be all, thank you."

"Would you like a coffee or anything to drink with that?"

NO, thank you, that will be it."

We got a big breakfast, and an egg and cheese biscuit and a hash brown. NO sausage. We have yet to get an order from that particular McDonalds that is right. They always leave something off or give us something that we did not order. And we aren't always at leisure to check the bag before we drive away or can't always take it back to be corrected.

If the management would train the employees to listen instead of ask questions, they might get an order right once in awhile.

• Mc
            McTony Aug 24, 2008

Look stupid customer whats your name... If it is soooo wrong everytime you go there then why the hell do you go there... for christ sakes if i went to a movie theatre wanting to see a movie and it was wrong over and over id stop going there. if you wouldnt be such a fat ### and make your own healthy breakfast(fruit, granola, water, etc.) youd have no one to complain to but yourself...but nooooo they ALWAYS screw up your food. god ppl are so ###ed when it comes to the level of mistakes they can take.

• Ad
            a disgruntled mcdonalds employ Apr 27, 2008

### happens...get over it

• Mi
            Mike Sheraden Oct 02, 2007

then dont go back! its not rocket science, I hate all these people who complain and still go back, wtf is wrong with you?

McDonald's — poor service!

Location of store in question: 13707 jeffersn davis hwy Woodbridge, va 22191 just a few minutes ago (0730...

Mcdonald's Drive Thru - Naperville, Illinoisdangerous door construction

Hello,

I was at a McDonalds in Naperville, Illinois on 75th street, and I have been increasingly perplexed as to why the entrance/exit door to the establishment is literally right next to the drive thru??

I have noticed this with some other McDonalds as well. This is very very dangerous. Why would the entrance be so close to cars, who are trying to leave??? I am sure that people, have gotten struck by vehicles because of this.

This has been on my mind, and I have been seeing this same construction in many other MacDonald's.

Please explain why the establishments were constructed like this.

Lisa Hull

Mcdonald's Restaurant - Raleigh, NCbad drive-thru experience

I went through the drive-thru at the McDonald's at 3810 Lake Boone Trail in Raleigh, NC 27607 on Sept. 21, 2007. I asked for a hamburger happy meal with a sweet (no ice). The person taking my order had an accent that made it difficult to understand how much I owed. It sounded like $2.55 so I prepared $2.75. I drove around to the window and gave the money to the girl, who gave me back $.42 in change. I didn't add it up until later, when I saw my receipt. I picked up my food and drove away. When I started to eat I saw that I had chicken nuggets (cold and tough in texture, by the way), and tea with ice. I could handle the ice but the taste of the tea was awful, and McDonald's tea is usually good. The receipt had $1.70 for the happy meal, $.99 for the small tea for a total of $2.90. It said I tendered $3.00 and should have received $.10 in change. This tells me that the whole order was wrong and I spent money on a very distasteful meal. The order was not a large one but I still feel it should have been correct and tasting good.

Mcdonald's Restaurants — refusal to give receipt!

On several occasions the local McDonald's has refused to give me a receipt at the 'pay here'...

McDonaldsfly in food!

I went to McDonald's and ordered a double quarter pounder meal and also some other food. For one they got the order wrong and made me a vanilla shake instead of a vanilla late, but since i was in such a hurry i told them never mind. When i got to sit down and eat the meal my husband noticed a fly squished inside the box. You would think that the employees would check the box before putting food in it! It was absolutely disgusting! So i called the store and got a refund on the meal. I just wanted to warn everyone to check the inside of the box before eating!

• Bi
                  bigsmellyman Feb 01, 2008

The flies are supposed to be there. It's part of the "meat"

McDonaldsextremely rude and poor service!

Going to McDonalds on Franklin Avenue, in Franklin Square, NY for a simple lunch, turned into a very upsetting encounter. I was being charged $4.00 more than I was suppose to being that I had coupons that were issued in sunday's paper. When I brought it to attendant's attention, she could barely speak english so called the so called manager. Dinora was her name. With a big attitude and plenty of huffing and puffing, combined with a verbal debate, I was finally charged the correct amount. No apologies, just rudeness. Would love to let the person know who hired this Dinora just how much she is hurting the business at that location.

• Da
                    darkeegan Jan 28, 2008

it is not a criminal offense unless what she said isn't true. if dinora lost her job she could only press charges if she could prove damages were a direct result of malicious slander.

• Mi
                    Mike Sheraden Oct 02, 2007

you are aware that it is a criminal offense what you are doing? if Dinora lost her job because of this online complaint and she found this, she could sue you and have you charged.

McDonalds - 137 And 41 In Waukegan Illinoisorders always wrong

How hard is it to order one meal. One meal mind you. Double hamburger... Fries and coke... The employee asks : do you want cheese? I state no... Just a double hamburger.

Drove the 2 miles back to work... And guess what... Got a double cheesburger. I have tried not to order from this place, but i'm a captive audience at times. It's become quite a joke around here. Everyone gets the wrong meal...

They are close runners to the mcdonalds in antioch il. There I ordered a hamburger happy meal for my granddaughter. Got home, and found out she got no hamburger happy meal... 2 order of fries, cookies and a toy... Go figure.

McDonalds Melton Management — slavery!

Many customers get angry at the employees when they have to wait a long time for their food. By the way did...

McDonaldshorrible planning from the manager on duty!

I went to Mcdonalds drive threw at 1:15pm, and received my food at 2:45pm, 30 minutes in drive threw to get my food, when asked what the problem was, they said grill is backed up, but did not know why. The lady behind me (she got there about 10 minutes after me) was so mad, she got out of her car and went to the back door (f0r deliveries) to get someone, no one came to the door and she yelled to the drive threw person "what is the problem" the lady at the window had nothing to say. Horrible planning from the manager on duty!

• Fa
                        fastfoodjunkie Feb 12, 2010

It may have not been the planning of the manager. It could been they were working short because of call ins or equipment failure...

Joyce D. Johnson May 13, 2008

I have breakfast at McDonald's every morning for the last several years with friends and these last 3 or more weeks we have had to sit thur this music by Neil Diamond and frankly it is so annoying we are wondering if we should change our place of business. We have gone to the person at the counter who states she knows nothing about how to turn it off or change the station, this morning she says the manager is Johnny Chu whom we have never seen to file a verbal complaint. PLEASE HELP US GET RID OF THIS AWFUL MUSIC. I forgot to tell you the location it is at what I believe to be 417 Washington st., Boston, MA next door to the new CVS close to Borders Book store

• Ta
                        Tammy Reynolds Mar 07, 2008

Where would I put in a formal complaint about the latest toy at McDonalds?

• Mr
                        Mrs_Klaws Mar 07, 2008

Sounds like you should have cooked a real meal at home instaed of being a lazy McDonald's hog. Let's all get fat at McDonald's!

Mcdonalds in Fair Haven, MA & in New Bedford, MA ON Coggshallemployee hands touching customers food

On June 23, 2007 I ordered a vanilla cone though the drive through. After I paid for my icecream cone at one window I was told to pick up my ice cream at the second window. There was a young man there with my ice cream cone holding it past where the little paper that covers the cone. He should of had a napkin around the cone like I was used to having it served to me previous visits. When I explain to him that his hands are directly on the cone he looked at me like I was crazy and and threw the cone in the trash. He walked to the back of the restaurant and got me another but took about five minutes to come back to the window with another cone which was melted. I took the cone but didn't eat it.

On 6/28/07 After work I went to the McDonalds in Fairhaven, MA and ordered a vanilla icecream cone. Same thing happen. this employee was also a gentleman who passed me my cone with his fingers all over the cone and all I could view was the cuts and bandaide on his index fingers, holding my cone. I said to him that your hands is touching my cone and he gave me the worse look, like I insulted him! He just stood there staring at me for a few minutes and walked away. A women came to the window and when I explained what happen I could hear and see other employee laughing at me. i thought they were so unprofessional and insensitive. I asked if there something wrong not excepting a cone with someones hands over it? She said no, you have that right, I'll talk to him. I didn't see her talk to him for he was standing right there. They all laughed...

• Fo
                          formerfast foodemployee Jul 04, 2007

That's what happens when you buy an ice cream cone from a fast food restaurant. Perhaps, if you want quality... go to an Ice Cream Shoppe. Because you were probably worth the laughter.

p.s. Employees of fast food restaurants actually have Better hygiene and food handling, then small restaurants that of which you don't see what's going on behind the counter.

So, sleep well at night!!!

Mcdonalds - Radford, Virginiaice cream machine down at night

Late in the evening, 4 of 5 times in the past couple of months the ice cream machine seems to be down. They said that it was being repaired. When I get to the window and ask for a comment phone number line, they could not find it and the ice cream was said to have run out. I don't know if the demand is not being met or if the employees are trying to get out of the facility quickly and don't want to fool with the mess so they say it is out? Don't say it is available if it is only available at certain times.

• Li
                            liu Apr 13, 2009

well i work at mcdonalds, our machine is down a lot, after 6 it goes on heat mode and stays on it forever and sometimes the cream is too meltd to sell

McDonalds - Linton, Indianachicken selects - too hard!

Usually i find mc donalds food to be wonderful but lately, i am getting chicken selects, left to long under the heat lamps until they are so hard you cant eat them. Now, i will be buying my chicken tenders from walmart where they time how long the food has been done an left under the warming area an is removed when that time is up an no longer available to sell to anyone, just so you know, kids need supervision an someone needs to start timing the food an remove it when no longer fresh to sell, thank you

roberta harrison