Having problems with McDonald's?

McDonald's Customer Service Contacts

8800 707 4499 (Russia)
+1 800 244 6227 (United States)
+44 370 524 4622 (United Kingdom)
+61 298 757 100 (Australia)
+64 800 539 4303 (New Zealand)
+43 810 001 212 (Austria)
+45 33 266 000 (Denmark)
+353 15 138 181 (Ireland)
+31 205 642 666 (Netherlands)
+351 214 405 300 (Portugal)
+41 216 311 200 (Switzerland)
+90 444 6262 (Turkey)
+852 28 807 300 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 635 490 (Philippines)
+27 860 000 040 (South Africa)
+66 26 964 900 (Thailand)
+1 312 291 9224 (United States)
110 N Carpenter St.

Philippines
16th Floor Citibank Center Bldg. 8741 Paseo de Roxas St., Makati City

South Africa
85 on Grayston, Grayston Drive, Sandton

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with McDonald's Customer Service. Initial McDonald's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for McDonald's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about McDonald's. Discuss the issues you have had with McDonald's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

McDonald's Complaints & Reviews

McDonaldsbad everything!

I was looking for something late at night to eat and since I am in such a small town, I have few places to go. I picked McD's. Keep in mind I never eat the food because of orders CONSTANTLY being messed up. Well tonight was the last time and will be making numerous complaints. It was about 12:20 am, so they are on the last night menu. I wanted a GRILLED Ranch BLT w/ L fries and a L drink for the Monopoly money. I had asked if they had the game on the specified items I ordered and they agreed they did. So I continued my order. I paid about $8 for the order, which was ONE value meal [which is completely insane first off]. I don't eat in my car so I came home to try and enjoy this food. I opened my bag to find NO GAME PIECES on anything, after they said I would be getting them on ALL. I was mad about that but continued to open my meal. I opened the GRILLED chicken sandwich to find out it was a CRISPY chicken, which I cannot eat, that was the second thing and made me even more mad. Lastly I tried the fries, because I had nothing else left. COLD and CHEWY [keep in mind I used to work @ McD's and know when the fries are old]. I was FURIOUS! I decided to contact them about this, the female who answered the phone told me they DO NOT carry grilled after 12am [even though it IS on the menu] and I can get a free meal later on the next day. DO they really think this is good business? I wanted this food because I was hungry, and they would actually make someone wait for food they did NOT want? And the bad advertising is even better. I told her there was no way I was going to wait, I had worked a long day and wanted to eat and go to bed and say no, I will bring it back and you WILL give me my money back. With a bit of attitude in her voice, she said I could and I said OK then and hung up. I will NEVER eat @ McD's again, this is the LAST TIME!

NonYa_12343 Oct 11, 2012

I Like McDonalds (:

• El
      ElMang Apr 03, 2010

Don't bite the hand that feeds you? Is that kind of like don't treat the people indirectly paying your salary like crap? I agree that many of these complaints are ridiculous (particularly the one with the woman wanting gas money and free food to compensate her for making her pay 3 cents for a fork when she was coming in regularly for forks and not buying anything so she could eat the lunch she brought from home), but some are very valid, especially about having the wrong food in the bag when the order slip has it right. It doesn't take much to read what you're being asked for by the person paying when you have it printed right in front of you on both screens and paper. Maybe if you gave a care about what you were doing or were half-way intelligent you probably wouldn't be working at McDonald's. Perhaps it's us who are wrong and we shouldn't expect a very simple job done right. Personally I get tired of getting home and having disappointed children because half of their food that we paid for didn't make it to the bag or their apples have soured and are starting to ferment. Driving back across town with half our food cold to rectify your errors is not really much of an option for most people. Yes, we could all check the order every time before leaving, but if you were doing the job you are being paid for, this would not be a concern. As far as special requests, the only thing I have ever asked for is to leave off the onions. My wife however is allergic to tomatoes and I know she is not the only person to be medically affected by the lack of worth in you and other people like you. Sometimes it's not just a picky ### in the line. Sometimes it just means that you could hurt someone, but as I said before, you're apparently too worthless to care. I know it's been almost a year since anyone has posted here, but I am hoping your address is still valid and you get this or that some other clueless soul that might deserve to read it does. And by the way, napkins with a meal are standard, not a luxury. Enjoy your mediocrity.

• Mp
      mpman83 May 05, 2009

I am a McDonald's Manager and I have to say, you all
      are a bunch of whiny cry-babies. First of all, not all McD's are corporate owned, some are owner-operated so they DO NOT have to give you McDonald's corporate number. Second, if you would stop ordering our menu items in strange ways...add mac sauce, no ketchup, add 3 pickles and 1 tbsp of onions, the order would'nt be messed up. Remember this phrase
      don't bite the hand that feeds you.

• St
      Stan Sep 14, 2008

I ordered a cheeseburger and I got a hamburger AAAAAAAH!

You people make me sick. You are who are eat, trash and ###. Going to complaintsboard with a problem when the problem is you and how you eat. Hopefully you choke on your french fries.

Anonymous Sep 14, 2008

[Quote]I feel he does not represent your company in the McDonald's tradition.[/Quote]

Which tradition are we referring to? By the amount of people complaining on this board about their shabby service, I take it you mean the tradition of the customer is always wrong!

• St
      stephen graham May 29, 2008

I was at the Mcdonalds in Stuart, fl (the one iside Walmart) I had ordered a breakfast item and while waitng for my order, glanced down at a headline in the local newspaper. The girl at the counter said" are you going to buy that paper? If not put it down" I look at her and could not believe she said that. I explained I was glancing at the headline waiting for my order, she said "it's the managers rule" I asked her to get the manager/he came and said "if you look at it you got to buy it" He was very rude when I asked for the Mcdonalds corporate number he refused to give it to me/ his name was Earnest and I feel he does not represent your company in the Mcdonald's tradition. I was very upset asked for my money back and left/ At no time did the paper leave the paer stand and total time I glanced at it was 30 seconds.I am really disapointed in the way I was treated.

steve graham
      8453 se woodcrest pl
      hobe sound. fl 33455

Ange Apr 24, 2008

If you guys "ALWAYS" get the wrong order why do you keep, going back????? Getting the order wrong twice would do it for me.

Christy Jan 25, 2008

omg that always happends to me i orderd a hamburger(i HATE cheese) and they always give me cheese they also mess up the other orders im still young but i want to sew im not eatn there for a while

Mcdonalds - Chelmsford, Essexpoor hot chocolate quality

I bought four Mc Chicken Sandwich Meals with 4 hot chocolate from McDonalds at Chelmer Village in Chelmsford in Essex, just to find as I got home that the drinks were quite dark. I took off the lid and saw that my cup was not filled to the maximum point. One quarter of my drink that I paid for was not in my cup. I knew that it could have been a mistake so I looked in the other three cups, they were all exactly the same. I was already very angry so I took some pictures of the three quarter filled cup and then started to drink the hot chocolate. The drink was thick and was much too sweet, it was the same with all the cups. It was very clear that there wasn't the right amount of milk as well. This infuriated me, when I pay for a drink (s) from a restaurant or a fast food restaurant, I expect to be given what I have paid for. Not a little bit less because I don't think they would have given me the food today if I had said I was paying a little less than the cost of the foods.

I enjoy the hot chocolates from McDonalds very much, but I feel that the quality left a lot to be desired today!

Preeya Ludhor
    11 years old

• Ha
        hannahpopcorn Aug 23, 2009

i agree with preeya and that for carebear to talk to you like that was awful. She was only 11 years old. For you to criticise her about complaining and fussing over a little thing, makes you as bad as each other. Your doing excactly what preeya did, complain about a little thing. Did you thing taking the mickey out an 11 year old is mature.

Good for you preeya. For standing up for yourself. I do agree with carebear that your literacy was rather good for when you were 11! I hope you have no more horrible hot chocolate!

• To
        ToiletInspector Oct 13, 2008

I visited the McDonald in Riverside Retai Park, back last year.

I had to visit the toilet and what a state it was. Lets hope the employees dotn use these toilets.

See full review below:

• Pr
        Preeya Ludhor Sep 29, 2008

i was only 11yrs old, and thanks for mentioning that i have good literacy skills but i would like to say that the grammar you used to a minor was appauling. Now that i am slightly older and very much wiser i have no need to listen to your remarks!

• Ca
        carebear Jul 30, 2008

Whoa that is truly shocking. If it weren't for this one time that the train refused to wait for me and made me miss my appointment with the beauty parlor then what you describe here would certainly be the worst case in human negligence I have ever heard of.
        In fact when I read the part about the hot choc being much too sweet it almost made me shed a tear. I just want you to know that I think what your doing is right. More people need to post descriptive and lengthy posts of their experiences of their rare, but horrifying, accounts of personal tragedy. Maybe someday the negligent and utterly disrespectful McDonald's will pay attention to ours cries for help and refund us our $4 hot chocolate?
        BUT perhaps we should not be so aggressive in our actions, perhaps the Chelmsford, Essex McDonald's simply had a malfunctioning hot chocolate machine? I know its quite ridiculous to assume so but maybe, just maybe, the world will live on.
        Oh and I want to say that I noticed that you are 11 years old and that I admire your literary skills and spelling accuracy in your writing. Such skill is seldom found on the internet. Also I felt when I read about how you said you felt very angry, that I TO felt very angry! Your telling of the horribleness of this excruciating hot chocolate even continued to eventually INFURIATE me.

And I also much enjoy the taste of the McDonald's hot chocolates, and having worked there I know that the hot chocolate machines used are from an independent company not associated with McDonald's and are of a high quality. Although I have never experienced any problems with the actual machines I have found that the customer is an expert at finding them.

I understand that when you pay for a drink at any restaurant you want top quality, but on the rare occasion that you do not get your entire moneys worth of quality or quantity, writing an angry post about it on the internet isn't going to change ###. Unless you like complaining, which I sense you do.

Write back

Mcdonald's Restaurant — poor service

On a recent visit to the Cuba, MO McDonald's I was very unhappy with the service. I was patiently...

Mcdonald's - Canadathere are other places to eat!

I drove to the nearest McDonald's at about 5 minute to 5am, October 21, 2007. I arrived there and realized that I had to order breakfast (I was in the mood for a Big Mac). I didn't see a sign displaying a breakfast menu so I inquired about it. I heard a muffled response; "Oh My God"! I responded; "What do you mean, Oh My God! I don't see a breakfast menu." The young girl's response was; "Oh sorry, I'm pretty tired". After placing my order, I drove up to the first window and paid. After driving to the second window and waiting about 10 minutes, I proceeded to park. As I parked, the young girl came to the service window with my order. When I drove back to the window to retrieve my order, her response was; "Thank You, Bye". I know that they have video serveilance at this store. I WAS THE ONLY CUSTOMER THERE FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES! I'm sorry that I went there and intruded on whatever they were doing. I've never had any issues with any McDonald's until now. This location is at Wharncliffe and Baseline Road in London, Ontario, Canada. They have ignorant, immature, juveniles working at this establishment. I am certain that there are people out there, needing work, who would better serve the consumer. Also; I cannot even find a specific customer complant area, on the internet, from McDonald's. I am a 39 year old, hard working tax payer who's enjoyed McDonald's for most of my life. This humiliating experience will give me hesitation in ever eating at McDonald's again. For the big wigs at this corporation. "THERE ARE OTHER PLACES TO EAT"

• Ta
          Tash82 Oct 23, 2014

We went to mcdonalds and opened our Big Mac to find that someone has taken a bite out of the bun.

• Kh
          Khan m Oct 18, 2013

In this location lot of Filipino works and for past two years most of the time when we go for coffee in the morning is always warm if almost cold. Me and coworker had complaint so many time. Some time they told us to come and get a free coffee by the manager. Or the server will ask us if we can wait while they make a fresh coffee. Is my money is not fresh. On drive through we order then no body at the cash, I waited then honked or sometime I just drove to the next window and pay them there. Also inside they will have only 1 person on the cash, even on busy time. Many time I waited then left. Wrong order I had few time. I had drive back from home to get the right order and they never offered anything. It's endless and many people feel the same. No competition in this town so they don't care I guess. But something need to be done. Thank you

Michelmc Sep 08, 2011

in Montreal Mcdonald on Saint Christophe corner:
          1- the place is dirty filed with beggars and piss
          2- at 1am, there is one girl serving while a line up grows. people walk out
          3- I asked for a manager on sept 7th at around 2am. a black guy told me if you do not like it LEAVE
          4- The place is dirty and one cashier serving after 1am. at this corner, it is the busiest. who ever is managing this franchise is cheap
          5- The girl serving foreignore and to be sepcific germans, did not speak good english herself. while the client aksed for number 4 as a meal she was unable to understand, she had to call the other guy who was rude enough to say...leave if you do not like it
          6- I swear, that I will never bother eating atMcdonald's in Montreal
          7- this corner for your information is busy 7/7 even after 1am. there is ONE cashier taking order when there are 4 empty cashiers.
          line up mount, people walk out. review your cameras
          review how this property is managed when beggars, piss, is all around this corner.
          I am sorry to say but it seems the people managing this quebec franchise by place dupuis are cheap and lacks quality control
          the bathrooms are dirty
          the floor smells piss
          and the servants on that evening were rude
          all we asked, why is the service slow, and the black guy told us if you do not like it leave !
          we went to Amir, next door and had a healthier meal
          thank you mcdonald for this experience.

Mcdonalds / Online Gamescam and cheating!

I have been playing the on line game now for two to three days. At first i thought it was me so i let it go, but the past couple of days... #1- it states that i already used my game piece code number. #2- today i should of won a very high price cash card but when the computer counts the spaces it is skipping where it should of landed instead it gives me the property i already one. So i think this is a very big rip off...

Beware!

• Ha
            Hakobe Oct 26, 2009

I started one game on waterworks, rolled an 11 then as the board turned it completely skipped one row and went to the next. (instead of boardwalk it landed on connecticut)

• Do
            dont giveit out Nov 03, 2007

The game doesn't cheat- it has programming flaws. I see the same game piece showing up in my properties multiple times. I have it accept a code for a property I already have, then it gives me a totally different property. I have it tell me i've already played a piece when that property isn't marked as collected. I have had the website freeze up, and then the next day say I already played the piece when it's not accounted for. I finally spoke to the local macdonald's where I've known the manager for a long time, and they tell me that there are tons of complaints, but just put the stickers on the in-store hand out board and at least you will win when you have all of a set collected- that doesn't require the online part. As others have said, their india based online answers to emails always assumes it's our computers and that they need to be patched. I'm an IT professional and my systems are patched daily. In addition, nothing our computers can do should ever have THEIR database grant us properties that we don't have game pieces for, and vice-versa. It could be that the online database doesn't match what has been printed on the game pieces- that would explain most of *my* problems.

• We
            WES ROOF Oct 26, 2007

YES THE GAME DOES CHEAT,AT FIRST I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS ME, THEN EVERY TIME BEFORE I ROLLED I MADE SURE EXACTLY HOW MANY SPACES I NEEDED TO WIN, I NEEDED ELEVEN SPACES TO WIN $25,000, I ROLLED AN ELEVEN, IT COUNTED ME FOR TEN, I THINK THAT IT'S ###! AND THEY SHOULD PAY UP! I HAVE SENT THEN EMAILS, THEY WONT ANSWER THEM,MAYBE IF WE GO TO THE NEWS AND SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO TO HELP US, OR SOMETHING? I KNOW THAT THERE IS SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS FRAUD THAT MCDONALDS IS DOING, I EVEN HAVE WITNESSES.I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER, AND I DO PLAN ON DOING EVERYTHING THAT I CAN TO REDEEM MY PRIZE!

• Fp
            FPLSucksEggs Oct 22, 2007

I also have tried to enter numerous codes. The game freezes upon registration and then tells me I've already used the code. I did manage to win a $19.99 downloadable game, which my son loves, but still. I don't go to McDonalds to spend money only to get a code that wont work.

Margie Hazelton Oct 21, 2007

It's true this game cheats. There have been a number of times that I counted while the game piece moved and it has been short. Today I should have landed on community chest which would have been a $5.99 free game download and it only went 7 instead of 8 spaces to a property that I had previously landed on and also ate up one of my codes without letting me roll the dice.

• Ka
            K.Adams Oct 21, 2007

Everyone that has complained so far is completely correct the game cheats it steals a space from you I should won something a long time ago seeing as though own over 50% of the game board the game cheats ad its disgusting .

• Dh
            D. H. Oct 20, 2007

I do not have any evidence for or against the incorrect number of spaces, but if you people would actually read the rules that you agreed to in the first place, you might realize that collecting all properties does not instantly give you the prize. It simply enters you in a DRAWING to win the respective American Express gift card.

• Kv
            K. Vitzer Oct 19, 2007

I have had the exact same problems, plus more. The way the board rotates while counting spaces distracts you, but when I double checked, I was right: The game piece did move the wrong number of spots, putting me on ones I'd landed on before.

Just now I attempted to enter 8 new codes. I had previously landed on only 8 of 40 possible spaces. Six times I landed on spaces I'd previously landed on, which is statistically next to impossible. I rolled doubles once, so out of 7 rolls I gained one new space. And two of my codes were ripped off from me because the system is so slow it hung up while it was processing my registration. When I tried to re-enter the code that had failed to gain me entry to the game, the game told me it was a used code, even though I'd never gotten through to rolling the dice. Having players enter a code before they register is just a scam to use up our codes. I've never played a game that required me to enter a code before registering before.

This online game is a complete rip and McDonalds needs to be sued over it. Count me in as the lead plaintiff.

• Ib
            I . Barrett Oct 19, 2007

The exact things happened to me. The number on the dice was not the amount of times it moved. It landed on a property I already had. The dice spun and and I finally got all of the pink and it stopped short without awarding me my 1,000 dollars. RIP OFF.

McDonaldemployee attitude.

hi,

this is in reference of my worst experiance in the Mcdonald at Panipat situated in the BIG BAZAR.

today, we are 4 friends there, ordered 2 Mc-puffs and 2 mc allo tikki and they delivered the
          order.

but after eathing the half of the Mc allo tikki burger, my friend told that u are eating
          McChiken.......i surprised to see that it was really a chiken beetween the bread with the
          packing of Mcallo tikki cover........... my head stuck with stone when i thought what i
          eaten in the "NAVRATRA VART".. we both (me and my freind) stuck and looking each
          other face and we rushed to the counter..
          there we ask what heppend with us in the holy day of NAVRATRA's..

when we complainting the thing...the manager Mr. KARAN MAHDIRATTA comes and he
          asked and argue with us with a loud noice................which also attract the peoples
          restaurent..................and keeps his hands free by saying "APNE GALT ORDER DIYA HAI"
          "JO APNE ORDER DIYA HAI, HAME TO VAHI AAPKO DIYA HAI"....WE ALSO WONDERED ABOUT what
          he is saying...when we placed our orde, he was not there and we all are
          confirmed what we ordered...........

now, he began the wrong talk in the curtain of good word like the smart people does.
          and ask the gatekeeper to pull us out with the threat of the Police.......

we all are there surrpised to see that even after wrong delivery to us, he tries to
          become more smart by asking the gatekeeper/ watchman to through us out....we also
          stubbornded...."let the police come and now one the police through us out"

Now the seen created.....every body in the restaurent looking at us....we are
          qurelling like dogs in the restaurent.....which looks like to illitreate are
          querlling each other in the village without carring anything.

and the manager SAHIB instated of beeing applozied his mistake, fighting with us very badly.
          the situation is now seems like dogs & cats fights with the lots of talks..... the originally
          track of matter is fogetten by both, now we are fighting for our EGO.

After a long talk... we sit on the chairs and waiting for the police to come....after 10-15
          mintus one of told him " when the police come to through us out".....he told "wait of a
          moument"...... and he act like he is talking to soomeone for the same matter with the
          help of their subordinate.....we still waiting...................

after a long time, the magager SAHIB come and Feeling sorry....we can't understand his
          all of sudden "change in track"............but we are also right on our place...he sopile
          our respect among the many peopls by saying "CHALLO BAHAR CHALLO" by weaving his hand and
          showing us the way of the door....and "BAHADUR IN LOGO KO BAHAR NIKALO" and
          "JAO KOI POLICE KO BULAO. AB VO HI INHE BAHAR NIKALEGE......." (to one of the employee)

after all the thing we leave that place...beacze we do't want to make the things which
          spolie our image being localite in the city and thousand of peoples known to us...

-------------------------

the above episode is a leason for us in our life to not come again in the MCdonalds..because
          they can play with us, can play with our family and ore over our feelings and emotions
          of "PAVITAR - NAVRATRA day"

here, i only want that to keep ur employee inthe attitude and polite with good
          service parameters.

"I NEVER EXPACT THE RESPECT WE GOT IN FRONT OF THOUSAND PEOPLES....WITH THE KASAM
          THAT WE NEVER ENTERED UR MCDONALD................................................

KINDLY TAKE SOME ACTION TO RETAIN UR BUSINESS AND RESPECT AND BRAND IMAGE........

SUNIL PRUTHI
          PANIPAT
          CALL ME AT : [protected]
          E-MAIL : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

McDonalds In Land O Lakes, FLfood portion and uneatable fries

Yesterday, Monday, October the 16th at 7:30 pm - I went to the drive thru to purchase to regular value meals (number 7) which is the chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomato and mayo...
            When I got home, my husband and I realized that the sandwich had nothing but the bread and a DRY and "nugget size" piece of chicken... We drove back and talked to the manager... she turn around and gave us 2 new meals... the size of the chicken pattie was still half the size of the surface of the bread and on top of that the fries were so salty that we couldn't eat them!!!
            Just a terrible experience... we normally do not eat in fast food restaurants but I happen to be preganant and I had cravings for a chicken sandwich... I could have been better off going to SUBWAY!!
            Regards,
            MBA Maria Vera

• Ad
                a disgruntled mcdonalds employ Apr 27, 2008

you mean inedible? not uneatable...sheesh learn how to spell

and what are you doing feeding your baby all of that greasy crap? even if it has lettuce and tomato on the sandwich that still doesn't make it good for you or the baby!!

Mcdonalds - Southwest Salad — removed their best salad from the menu

McDonalds has now removed their best salad from the menu, the Southwest salad. Without knowing, I order one...

Mcdonald's — poor service!

On 6th September 2017 I visited the Mcdonald’s restaurant in Hyderabad located at the City Centre...

Mcdonald's Corporationsfruit n yogurt parfait!

I went to Mcdonalds at 9:24am and ordered the 2for2 order which was bacon, egg and cheese biscuits and a yogurt parfait. I ordered one biscuit w/o bacon. The manager gave me my food and assured me one of the sandwiches had no bacon and he gave me an extra parfait bc "they made an extra one by mistake". All of the sandwiches had bacon. I called the store to make a complaint and the same manager offered me a free breakfast or lunch tomorrow. I ate one of the parfaits and placed the other in our commercial refrigerator for tomorrow. I opened my parfait today around 12:15 and placed my nuts from the package in the container, took my McDonald's spoon and began to stir. I was shocked when I found a small black bug enjoying a swim in my parfait.

McDonalds - Canada — why are your ordering diet coke?

I went to a McDonalds tonight... I am soo upset. I ordered a double big mac combo, supersized it and got a...

McDonalds — poor service!

While at mcdonalds in Lagrangeville ny on 9/30/2007, I was charged a different price then what was on the...

McDonald'sincompetent employees!

I am so fed up with going through a 10 minute question and answer period everytime I order something at McDonalds. As soon as we pull up to the drive through or walk up to the counter, they are asking us if we want something in particular. We have to stop and say "No, thank you"... and then tell them what we want. They, then, have to ask if we want something added to the items that we have ordered, by the time we get the food it is ALWAYS wrong. It has gotten so that we try to guess what they got wrong on the order.

This morning, the trip to McDonald's went something like this...

"Welcome to McDonalds, would you like to try... (something unintelligible)..."...

"NO, thank you, I'd like a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit, a hash brown and a big breakfast."

"Ok, you want a sausage and egg biscuit with cheese, a hash brown and a Deluxe big breakfast with pancakes?"

"NO, I just want the big breakfast and the sausage egg and cheese biscuit and a hash brown. And that will be all, thank you."

"Would you like a coffee or anything to drink with that?"

NO, thank you, that will be it."

We got a big breakfast, and an egg and cheese biscuit and a hash brown. NO sausage. We have yet to get an order from that particular McDonalds that is right. They always leave something off or give us something that we did not order. And we aren't always at leisure to check the bag before we drive away or can't always take it back to be corrected.

If the management would train the employees to listen instead of ask questions, they might get an order right once in awhile.

• Mc
                    McTony Aug 24, 2008

Look stupid customer whats your name... If it is soooo wrong everytime you go there then why the hell do you go there... for christ sakes if i went to a movie theatre wanting to see a movie and it was wrong over and over id stop going there. if you wouldnt be such a fat ### and make your own healthy breakfast(fruit, granola, water, etc.) youd have no one to complain to but yourself...but nooooo they ALWAYS screw up your food. god ppl are so ###ed when it comes to the level of mistakes they can take.

• Ad
                    a disgruntled mcdonalds employ Apr 27, 2008

### happens...get over it

Mike Sheraden Oct 02, 2007

then dont go back! its not rocket science, I hate all these people who complain and still go back, wtf is wrong with you?

McDonald's — poor service!

Location of store in question: 13707 jeffersn davis hwy Woodbridge, va 22191 just a few minutes ago (0730...

Mcdonald's Drive Thru - Naperville, Illinoisdangerous door construction

Hello,

I was at a McDonalds in Naperville, Illinois on 75th street, and I have been increasingly perplexed as to why the entrance/exit door to the establishment is literally right next to the drive thru??

I have noticed this with some other McDonalds as well. This is very very dangerous. Why would the entrance be so close to cars, who are trying to leave??? I am sure that people, have gotten struck by vehicles because of this.

This has been on my mind, and I have been seeing this same construction in many other MacDonald's.

Please explain why the establishments were constructed like this.

Lisa Hull

Mcdonald's Restaurant - Raleigh, NCbad drive-thru experience

I went through the drive-thru at the McDonald's at 3810 Lake Boone Trail in Raleigh, NC 27607 on Sept. 21, 2007. I asked for a hamburger happy meal with a sweet (no ice). The person taking my order had an accent that made it difficult to understand how much I owed. It sounded like $2.55 so I prepared $2.75. I drove around to the window and gave the money to the girl, who gave me back $.42 in change. I didn't add it up until later, when I saw my receipt. I picked up my food and drove away. When I started to eat I saw that I had chicken nuggets (cold and tough in texture, by the way), and tea with ice. I could handle the ice but the taste of the tea was awful, and McDonald's tea is usually good. The receipt had $1.70 for the happy meal, $.99 for the small tea for a total of $2.90. It said I tendered $3.00 and should have received $.10 in change. This tells me that the whole order was wrong and I spent money on a very distasteful meal. The order was not a large one but I still feel it should have been correct and tasting good.

Mcdonald's Restaurants — refusal to give receipt!

On several occasions the local McDonald's has refused to give me a receipt at the 'pay here'...

McDonaldsfly in food!

I went to McDonald's and ordered a double quarter pounder meal and also some other food. For one they got the order wrong and made me a vanilla shake instead of a vanilla late, but since i was in such a hurry i told them never mind. When i got to sit down and eat the meal my husband noticed a fly squished inside the box. You would think that the employees would check the box before putting food in it! It was absolutely disgusting! So i called the store and got a refund on the meal. I just wanted to warn everyone to check the inside of the box before eating!

• Bi
                          bigsmellyman Feb 01, 2008

The flies are supposed to be there. It's part of the "meat"

McDonaldsextremely rude and poor service!

Going to McDonalds on Franklin Avenue, in Franklin Square, NY for a simple lunch, turned into a very upsetting encounter. I was being charged $4.00 more than I was suppose to being that I had coupons that were issued in sunday's paper. When I brought it to attendant's attention, she could barely speak english so called the so called manager. Dinora was her name. With a big attitude and plenty of huffing and puffing, combined with a verbal debate, I was finally charged the correct amount. No apologies, just rudeness. Would love to let the person know who hired this Dinora just how much she is hurting the business at that location.

• Da
                            darkeegan Jan 28, 2008

it is not a criminal offense unless what she said isn't true. if dinora lost her job she could only press charges if she could prove damages were a direct result of malicious slander.

Mike Sheraden Oct 02, 2007

you are aware that it is a criminal offense what you are doing? if Dinora lost her job because of this online complaint and she found this, she could sue you and have you charged.

McDonalds - 137 And 41 In Waukegan Illinoisorders always wrong

How hard is it to order one meal. One meal mind you. Double hamburger... Fries and coke... The employee asks : do you want cheese? I state no... Just a double hamburger.

Drove the 2 miles back to work... And guess what... Got a double cheesburger. I have tried not to order from this place, but i'm a captive audience at times. It's become quite a joke around here. Everyone gets the wrong meal...

They are close runners to the mcdonalds in antioch il. There I ordered a hamburger happy meal for my granddaughter. Got home, and found out she got no hamburger happy meal... 2 order of fries, cookies and a toy... Go figure.