Having problems with McDonald's?

8800 707 4499 (Russia)
+1 800 244 6227 (United States)
+44 370 524 4622 (United Kingdom)
+61 298 757 100 (Australia)
+64 800 539 4303 (New Zealand)
+43 810 001 212 (Austria)
+45 33 266 000 (Denmark)
+353 15 138 181 (Ireland)
+31 205 642 666 (Netherlands)
+351 214 405 300 (Portugal)
+41 216 311 200 (Switzerland)
+90 444 6262 (Turkey)
+852 28 807 300 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 635 490 (Philippines)
+27 860 000 040 (South Africa)
+66 26 964 900 (Thailand)
+1 312 291 9224 (United States)
110 N Carpenter St.

16th Floor Citibank Center Bldg. 8741 Paseo de Roxas St., Makati City

South Africa
85 on Grayston, Grayston Drive, Sandton

Complaints & Reviews

long wait and greasy double cheese burger and cold fries!

When i went through McDonald Saturday Dec.29,2007. First of all all i ordered was a double cheese burger meal i got pulled up to the line after waiting a couple of minutes, then they brought my food out to me and the burger was greasy and the fries was cold and the cashier had the nerve to have an attitude. I didn't have time to go back in because i was on my lunch break and i waited long enough for my order and i don't think customers should be treated like this at no restaurant and i love mcdonalds. Its actually one of my favorite fast foods but i will not continue to go there will treatment like this!

• Gr
    Gravling Jan 01, 2008

I ordered 3 items from McDonalds, Got my bag and drove off, got on the freeway and NOT ONE item was correct.

In California they hire what looks to be from an exclusive pool of Illeagal immagrants. Speeking or understanding english is not and issue of employment.

And what the hell is with the recordings and song? NO!!! I don't want 3 old cookies for a dollar, NO!! I do not want the f'n hashbrowns. WHAT I WANT IS WHAT I ORDERED. GET IT F'n RIGHT ONCE THIS YEAR.

• Da
    darkeegan Jan 31, 2008

No way!!! The burger was greasy?? I thought all that mcdonalds food was supposed to be good for you...

bigsmellyman Feb 01, 2008

Only fat braindead losers eat at McDonald's

anita kinney May 02, 2008

I went to Mcdonalds restaurant on San Jose Blvd., in Jacksonville Fla. today. It was in the Walmart super center. I ordered a big mac to go. The bun was so stale, I actually looked for mold on it. I finally pulled the bun off, and ate the meat. I'm sure they do a very good business at that store, so why the stale bun? If we hadn't been in the car, I would have taken it back.

• Br
    Brooks May 12, 2008

People who cry over their food getting messed up or the wrong order makes me laugh. They act like its the worse thing that has ever happened to them. get over it you cry babies, or try this for once, COOKING people have done it for years.

bad service!

Upon visiting the Sandbrook Park Rochdale Mcdonalds drive thru i was given the wrong order then told to park up and wait. After five minutes my order arrived and my two chocolate milkshakes contained no chocolate. I had to go into the store where i waited for fifteen minutes for replacements which in the end came as strawberry as the chocolate had apparently ran out. Whilst waiting for my drinks my food had gone cold and i had to listen to the staff using foul language.

• Ok
    Okcana Mar 23, 2008

I went to MkDonalds in Calgary DownTown on 7ave and 8street on March 23, 2008. I asked for the bathroom keys before ordering the food. Two chineez looking employees told me that I have to order the food first, before going to the bathroom and they didn't give the keys to me. I understand they they are the low class workers, but they have to learn the simple polite behavior when they work with the customers.

• Ah
    a hettrick Apr 10, 2008

On numerous times on taking children we have been unable to obtain milkshakes and have had limited menu this has occurred in Darlington and Kingstown Carlisle; as children to avoid juice this is causing problems.

joe Apr 14, 2008

You sound like you wrote this to put down "the chineez." Three things: save money so you don't have to eat fast food, save money so you can travel and see other types of people, work on empathy and understanding that people have different points of view than you. Finally, you eat at McDonald's so if you call others low class... IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!

bigsmellyman Apr 16, 2008

I you weren't so lazy this would never have happened. Only Lazy Losers use the drive thru.

bigsmellyman Apr 22, 2008

What kind of loser would take their child to McDonald's? You are teaching them how to get VERY FAT at an early age.

• Pe
    peg Apr 25, 2008

I am FED UP with Mcdonalds!!! Everytime I go there, they get the order wrong!!! Not only that, but the [email protected]#$%^ employees don't speak any damn ENGLISH!!! How can you have a business with employees that don't speak english!!! I am boycotting this mcdonalds and this is America, SPEAK ENGLISH AND GET IT RIGHT!!!How hard is it to get 3 hamburgers and 3 fries??!!!And by the way for that person who said only lazy losers use the drive thru... GET A LIFE!!!When you have kids you can't run in and out!

• Gi
    Gina Kelly May 18, 2008

I went to a McDonalds inside WalMart at Storm Lake, Iowa on Sunday, May 18th at about 2:45pm. I had to wait 10 minutes for my food and then it was cold! My daughter got a pretzel and it was cold also. As if it had just come out of the refrigerator. There was also a spray bottle with cleaning solution sitting on the grill. I also noticed french fries sitting in 4 baskets that had probably been there for at least an hour. There were 3 teenage employees at that location who did not seem to have much supervision. I believe that an inspection should be done and maybe have a manager on staff. One woman in front of me had been waiting for quite some time. The person at the register had to ask her again what she had ordered. She had a young child with her. I feel like something needs to be done in order to improve the service and friendliness of the staff at this location.

jawjaws Jul 31, 2012

i know exactly what you mean myself and my son were a victim of racism at the inglby road mcdonalds in bradford and i completely agree when you have kids you cant be runing in and out.

christina taylor Jan 24, 2013

I would like to know why the managers who also serve food do not have to have their hair covered, like the rest of the staff, doe's their hair not fall out?, i worked in a food factory for 26 year's and have my nvq in food and drink, my food hygiene and health and safety nvq, in my job role the food was in a sealed jar, and could not be contaminated, but we still had to have every hair covered, why is this any different to manager's of McDonald's.

terrible service!

I am very disappointed in the service I have continued to receive for this company... I stop at thi...

personal injure

I had a fall while with my grandson at a macdonalds in Langley, b.c. i had never been to this mcdonald...

bad language, filthy rest.

As an employee and her boyfriend sat in the rest. they spoke clearly and loud enough about "mother...

mistreatment

Apparently is isn't imparetive to protect and aknowledge that people, or peoples bearing children are to...

hygiene

Went to this McDonald's which is inside the Walmart. I was in line with my mother and my child. My mother...

hazardous material

Recently I took my four year old daughter to the local Wal-Mart (located in Brandon, Manitoba) She wa...

dress code for managers

I went to McDonalds in Newport New, VA this moring (11/17/07) @ 9:31am store #24707 located @ 12705...

customer service

My son and I went to McDonalds on Sunday Nov.11 for breakfast. The restaurant was not busy. The person...

service & wokers not wearing gloves!

Going to Mcdonalds on 13875 Cypress North Houston Road for a simple big breakfast meal turned into a very upsetting encounter. Glen the restaurant manager was very rude! He was not wearing a name tag and his workers cooking the food were NOT wearing Gloves which I find DISGUSTING! I am not going to eat anything that has been touched by HUMAN HANDS! Everytime I go into this store I ask the workers to put on there gloves, which I should not have to do everytime I eat there. If GLENN was doing his job he would make his employees wear gloves while touching and handling the customers food.

I have been going to this Mcdonalds for 20 years . I ordered a big breakfast, with NO BISCUIT, add an xtra egg and have never in 20 years been charged for an xtra egg. Glenn was Rude and tried charging me $1.50 xtra for an xtra egg. Instead of making a regular customer happy, Glen made a scene in the store in front of everyone and told me " Well thats not the way it is here, you will pay xtra for your egg" HELL no I will not pay $1.50 xtra for my egg, I have been ordering my big breakfast this way for several years and have NEVER been charged! Glen is Rude, Unprofessional, and is a sorry excuse for a manager. I plan on contacting the health board and filing several complaints against GLENN, all over an xtra egg. Glenn needs to take classes on how to treat his customers and he needs to make his workers wear gloves everyday!

Chris Jan 12, 2008

Code says food workers do not have to wear gloves as long as they wash their hands frequently. But i find your attitude very distasteful. McDonald's is selling a product and just because you have never had to pay for an extra egg, think you are owed free stuff?

nasty food, poor customer service, unsanitary

Oct 29, 2007 I visited McDonalds location Bayside Lakes Blvd in Palm Bay FL to get lunch and waited almost 30 minutes for a burger and fries. When I finally did receive my food couldnt believe it was cold the fries tasted as if they had been refried from the night before and no one even apologized for my long wait. Not to mention when i attempted to fix my drink it was soda,ice, and food items all over the soda station! Very disgusting tables! Not to mention being located in area of many wealthy people with such poor everything is bad for business. I wasnt the only unhappy person there that left unhappy as well. In closing word of mouth travels so they may want to make some positive changes starting with better management!

• Pr
    princeslady Sep 18, 2008

I agree with the comment about the McDonalds at Bayside Lakes in Palm Bay FL. I have visited that restaurant before and I was floored at how terrible the service was. The employees are extremely rude and did not display a professional attitude at any time. I witnessed a customer getting cursed out by a child who claimed to be the night Manager. It took quite some time for her to receive her food while the employees were playing around in the back which was visible to all the customers, when she asked to speak to the Manager she was told if she did not like it don't come back. I immediately walked out and I was so angry. I tried to complain to the Owner but kept getting the run around so I dropped the issue as I felt that they have taken enough of my time. Definitely not good for business and they will continue to loose support from the very community who has supported them from day one. I feel that with today's economy, this McDonald's restaurant should make superior customer service a top priority. It seems its so hard to find good customer service anywhere anymore. and thats sad.
    PS- If you truly want courteous, exceptional customer service, visit Chick Fil A

• Co
    Corey Oct 20, 2008

i disagree with this complaint because i work at that mcdonalds in bayside lakes. and yes we did horseplay around in the back but . ... you have to remember we get rushes. and large orders of food. from just one costomer. my opinion.you fatass palm bay people need to quit ordering mass amounts of food for their 3rd chin.

• Ju
    just browsing May 12, 2009

I worked at McDonald's for 6 1/2 years, and while I know makig every single customer happy when you're doing a $2000 lunch rush is not going to happen, it is no excuse for the poor service these people describe.
    I can't even think of a reason for having to wait 30 minutes for any item at McDonald's - the longest item to cook only takes 7 minutes! Yes, rush's happen, but to not even apologize for the wait? To not offer an apple pie or sundae "on the house" ? This was common practice at the West Melbourne stores I worked at (Patti Van Zante's stores are much better than corporate ones in the Bay).
    For the comment posted by the McDonald's of Bayside Lakes employee, shame on you. You should defend your store, instead you make yourself and co workers look like the uneducated stereotypes McDonald's employees are pinned as all the time. If you are upset the "Fatass PB people" order food for their families and friends "all the time", why are you working there? In customer service and working with the public, you should have a smile on your face and put the customer first - because they aren't always right, but they are the reason YOU have a job in a ### ### economy!

~ From a Former McDonalds Crew Trainer, 6.5 years.

• Do
    Dolche Chica Jul 21, 2010

I like to say that I have been at this McDonalds before and actually the employees were nice and attentive. I received my food immediately. I am sorry that these other people went through all they did but unfortunately things like the above mentioned are going to happen. Most drive thru's have lengthy lines inside and outside and you are going to receive cold items considering the amount of customers they have to serve all day especially during the rush hours. I suggest you visit them when they are not so busy instead. Again I have visited this McDonalds during a random visit to the Palm Bay area, and this was my first and only time I had been there.

Resolved bad everything!

I was looking for something late at night to eat and since I am in such a small town, I have few places to go. I picked McD's. Keep in mind I never eat the food because of orders CONSTANTLY being messed up. Well tonight was the last time and will be making numerous complaints. It was about 12:20 am, so they are on the last night menu. I wanted a GRILLED Ranch BLT w/ L fries and a L drink for the Monopoly money. I had asked if they had the game on the specified items I ordered and they agreed they did. So I continued my order. I paid about $8 for the order, which was ONE value meal [which is completely insane first off]. I don't eat in my car so I came home to try and enjoy this food. I opened my bag to find NO GAME PIECES on anything, after they said I would be getting them on ALL. I was mad about that but continued to open my meal. I opened the GRILLED chicken sandwich to find out it was a CRISPY chicken, which I cannot eat, that was the second thing and made me even more mad. Lastly I tried the fries, because I had nothing else left. COLD and CHEWY [keep in mind I used to work @ McD's and know when the fries are old]. I was FURIOUS! I decided to contact them about this, the female who answered the phone told me they DO NOT carry grilled after 12am [even though it IS on the menu] and I can get a free meal later on the next day. DO they really think this is good business? I wanted this food because I was hungry, and they would actually make someone wait for food they did NOT want? And the bad advertising is even better. I told her there was no way I was going to wait, I had worked a long day and wanted to eat and go to bed and say no, I will bring it back and you WILL give me my money back. With a bit of attitude in her voice, she said I could and I said OK then and hung up. I will NEVER eat @ McD's again, this is the LAST TIME!

Christy Jan 25, 2008

omg that always happends to me i orderd a hamburger(i HATE cheese) and they always give me cheese they also mess up the other orders im still young but i want to sew im not eatn there for a while

Ange Apr 24, 2008

If you guys "ALWAYS" get the wrong order why do you keep, going back????? Getting the order wrong twice would do it for me.

• St
    stephen graham May 29, 2008

I was at the Mcdonalds in Stuart, fl (the one iside Walmart) I had ordered a breakfast item and while waitng for my order, glanced down at a headline in the local newspaper. The girl at the counter said" are you going to buy that paper? If not put it down" I look at her and could not believe she said that. I explained I was glancing at the headline waiting for my order, she said "it's the managers rule" I asked her to get the manager/he came and said "if you look at it you got to buy it" He was very rude when I asked for the Mcdonalds corporate number he refused to give it to me/ his name was Earnest and I feel he does not represent your company in the Mcdonald's tradition. I was very upset asked for my money back and left/ At no time did the paper leave the paer stand and total time I glanced at it was 30 seconds.I am really disapointed in the way I was treated.

steve graham
    8453 se woodcrest pl
    hobe sound. fl 33455

Anonymous Sep 14, 2008

[Quote]I feel he does not represent your company in the McDonald's tradition.[/Quote]

Which tradition are we referring to? By the amount of people complaining on this board about their shabby service, I take it you mean the tradition of the customer is always wrong!

• St
    Stan Sep 14, 2008

I ordered a cheeseburger and I got a hamburger AAAAAAAH!

You people make me sick. You are who are eat, trash and ###. Going to complaintsboard with a problem when the problem is you and how you eat. Hopefully you choke on your french fries.

• Mp
    mpman83 May 05, 2009

I am a McDonald's Manager and I have to say, you all
    are a bunch of whiny cry-babies. First of all, not all McD's are corporate owned, some are owner-operated so they DO NOT have to give you McDonald's corporate number. Second, if you would stop ordering our menu items in strange ways...add mac sauce, no ketchup, add 3 pickles and 1 tbsp of onions, the order would'nt be messed up. Remember this phrase
    don't bite the hand that feeds you.

• El
    ElMang Apr 03, 2010

Don't bite the hand that feeds you? Is that kind of like don't treat the people indirectly paying your salary like crap? I agree that many of these complaints are ridiculous (particularly the one with the woman wanting gas money and free food to compensate her for making her pay 3 cents for a fork when she was coming in regularly for forks and not buying anything so she could eat the lunch she brought from home), but some are very valid, especially about having the wrong food in the bag when the order slip has it right. It doesn't take much to read what you're being asked for by the person paying when you have it printed right in front of you on both screens and paper. Maybe if you gave a care about what you were doing or were half-way intelligent you probably wouldn't be working at McDonald's. Perhaps it's us who are wrong and we shouldn't expect a very simple job done right. Personally I get tired of getting home and having disappointed children because half of their food that we paid for didn't make it to the bag or their apples have soured and are starting to ferment. Driving back across town with half our food cold to rectify your errors is not really much of an option for most people. Yes, we could all check the order every time before leaving, but if you were doing the job you are being paid for, this would not be a concern. As far as special requests, the only thing I have ever asked for is to leave off the onions. My wife however is allergic to tomatoes and I know she is not the only person to be medically affected by the lack of worth in you and other people like you. Sometimes it's not just a picky ### in the line. Sometimes it just means that you could hurt someone, but as I said before, you're apparently too worthless to care. I know it's been almost a year since anyone has posted here, but I am hoping your address is still valid and you get this or that some other clueless soul that might deserve to read it does. And by the way, napkins with a meal are standard, not a luxury. Enjoy your mediocrity.

NonYa_12343 Oct 11, 2012

I Like McDonalds (:

poor hot chocolate quality

I bought four Mc Chicken Sandwich Meals with 4 hot chocolate from McDonalds at Chelmer Village in Chelmsford in Essex, just to find as I got home that the drinks were quite dark. I took off the lid and saw that my cup was not filled to the maximum point. One quarter of my drink that I paid for was not in my cup. I knew that it could have been a mistake so I looked in the other three cups, they were all exactly the same. I was already very angry so I took some pictures of the three quarter filled cup and then started to drink the hot chocolate. The drink was thick and was much too sweet, it was the same with all the cups. It was very clear that there wasn't the right amount of milk as well. This infuriated me, when I pay for a drink (s) from a restaurant or a fast food restaurant, I expect to be given what I have paid for. Not a little bit less because I don't think they would have given me the food today if I had said I was paying a little less than the cost of the foods.

I enjoy the hot chocolates from McDonalds very much, but I feel that the quality left a lot to be desired today!

Preeya Ludhor
11 years old

• Ca
    carebear Jul 30, 2008

Whoa that is truly shocking. If it weren't for this one time that the train refused to wait for me and made me miss my appointment with the beauty parlor then what you describe here would certainly be the worst case in human negligence I have ever heard of.
    In fact when I read the part about the hot choc being much too sweet it almost made me shed a tear. I just want you to know that I think what your doing is right. More people need to post descriptive and lengthy posts of their experiences of their rare, but horrifying, accounts of personal tragedy. Maybe someday the negligent and utterly disrespectful McDonald's will pay attention to ours cries for help and refund us our $4 hot chocolate?
    BUT perhaps we should not be so aggressive in our actions, perhaps the Chelmsford, Essex McDonald's simply had a malfunctioning hot chocolate machine? I know its quite ridiculous to assume so but maybe, just maybe, the world will live on.
    Oh and I want to say that I noticed that you are 11 years old and that I admire your literary skills and spelling accuracy in your writing. Such skill is seldom found on the internet. Also I felt when I read about how you said you felt very angry, that I TO felt very angry! Your telling of the horribleness of this excruciating hot chocolate even continued to eventually INFURIATE me.

And I also much enjoy the taste of the McDonald's hot chocolates, and having worked there I know that the hot chocolate machines used are from an independent company not associated with McDonald's and are of a high quality. Although I have never experienced any problems with the actual machines I have found that the customer is an expert at finding them.

I understand that when you pay for a drink at any restaurant you want top quality, but on the rare occasion that you do not get your entire moneys worth of quality or quantity, writing an angry post about it on the internet isn't going to change ###. Unless you like complaining, which I sense you do.

Write back

• Pr
    Preeya Ludhor Sep 29, 2008

i was only 11yrs old, and thanks for mentioning that i have good literacy skills but i would like to say that the grammar you used to a minor was appauling. Now that i am slightly older and very much wiser i have no need to listen to your remarks!

• To
    ToiletInspector Oct 13, 2008

I visited the McDonald in Riverside Retai Park, back last year.

I had to visit the toilet and what a state it was. Lets hope the employees dotn use these toilets.

See full review below:

• Ha
    hannahpopcorn Aug 23, 2009

i agree with preeya and that for carebear to talk to you like that was awful. She was only 11 years old. For you to criticise her about complaining and fussing over a little thing, makes you as bad as each other. Your doing excactly what preeya did, complain about a little thing. Did you thing taking the mickey out an 11 year old is mature.

Good for you preeya. For standing up for yourself. I do agree with carebear that your literacy was rather good for when you were 11! I hope you have no more horrible hot chocolate!

poor service

On a recent visit to the Cuba, MO McDonald's I was very unhappy with the service. I was patiently...

there are other places to eat!

I drove to the nearest McDonald's at about 5 minute to 5am, October 21, 2007. I arrived there and realized that I had to order breakfast (I was in the mood for a Big Mac). I didn't see a sign displaying a breakfast menu so I inquired about it. I heard a muffled response; "Oh My God"! I responded; "What do you mean, Oh My God! I don't see a breakfast menu." The young girl's response was; "Oh sorry, I'm pretty tired". After placing my order, I drove up to the first window and paid. After driving to the second window and waiting about 10 minutes, I proceeded to park. As I parked, the young girl came to the service window with my order. When I drove back to the window to retrieve my order, her response was; "Thank You, Bye". I know that they have video serveilance at this store. I WAS THE ONLY CUSTOMER THERE FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES! I'm sorry that I went there and intruded on whatever they were doing. I've never had any issues with any McDonald's until now. This location is at Wharncliffe and Baseline Road in London, Ontario, Canada. They have ignorant, immature, juveniles working at this establishment. I am certain that there are people out there, needing work, who would better serve the consumer. Also; I cannot even find a specific customer complant area, on the internet, from McDonald's. I am a 39 year old, hard working tax payer who's enjoyed McDonald's for most of my life. This humiliating experience will give me hesitation in ever eating at McDonald's again. For the big wigs at this corporation. "THERE ARE OTHER PLACES TO EAT"

• Mi
    Michelmc Sep 08, 2011

in Montreal Mcdonald on Saint Christophe corner:
    1- the place is dirty filed with beggars and piss
    2- at 1am, there is one girl serving while a line up grows. people walk out
    3- I asked for a manager on sept 7th at around 2am. a black guy told me if you do not like it LEAVE
    4- The place is dirty and one cashier serving after 1am. at this corner, it is the busiest. who ever is managing this franchise is cheap
    5- The girl serving foreignore and to be sepcific germans, did not speak good english herself. while the client aksed for number 4 as a meal she was unable to understand, she had to call the other guy who was rude enough to say...leave if you do not like it
    6- I swear, that I will never bother eating atMcdonald's in Montreal
    7- this corner for your information is busy 7/7 even after 1am. there is ONE cashier taking order when there are 4 empty cashiers.
    line up mount, people walk out. review your cameras
    review how this property is managed when beggars, piss, is all around this corner.
    I am sorry to say but it seems the people managing this quebec franchise by place dupuis are cheap and lacks quality control
    the bathrooms are dirty
    the floor smells piss
    and the servants on that evening were rude
    all we asked, why is the service slow, and the black guy told us if you do not like it leave !
    we went to Amir, next door and had a healthier meal
    thank you mcdonald for this experience.

• Kh
    Khan m Oct 18, 2013

In this location lot of Filipino works and for past two years most of the time when we go for coffee in the morning is always warm if almost cold. Me and coworker had complaint so many time. Some time they told us to come and get a free coffee by the manager. Or the server will ask us if we can wait while they make a fresh coffee. Is my money is not fresh. On drive through we order then no body at the cash, I waited then honked or sometime I just drove to the next window and pay them there. Also inside they will have only 1 person on the cash, even on busy time. Many time I waited then left. Wrong order I had few time. I had drive back from home to get the right order and they never offered anything. It's endless and many people feel the same. No competition in this town so they don't care I guess. But something need to be done. Thank you

• Ta
    Tash82 Oct 23, 2014

We went to mcdonalds and opened our Big Mac to find that someone has taken a bite out of the bun.

scam and cheating!

I have been playing the on line game now for two to three days. At first i thought it was me so i let it go, but the past couple of days... #1- it states that i already used my game piece code number. #2- today i should of won a very high price cash card but when the computer counts the spaces it is skipping where it should of landed instead it gives me the property i already one. So i think this is a very big rip off...

Beware!

• Ib
    I . Barrett Oct 19, 2007

The exact things happened to me. The number on the dice was not the amount of times it moved. It landed on a property I already had. The dice spun and and I finally got all of the pink and it stopped short without awarding me my 1,000 dollars. RIP OFF.

• Kv
    K. Vitzer Oct 19, 2007

I have had the exact same problems, plus more. The way the board rotates while counting spaces distracts you, but when I double checked, I was right: The game piece did move the wrong number of spots, putting me on ones I'd landed on before.

Just now I attempted to enter 8 new codes. I had previously landed on only 8 of 40 possible spaces. Six times I landed on spaces I'd previously landed on, which is statistically next to impossible. I rolled doubles once, so out of 7 rolls I gained one new space. And two of my codes were ripped off from me because the system is so slow it hung up while it was processing my registration. When I tried to re-enter the code that had failed to gain me entry to the game, the game told me it was a used code, even though I'd never gotten through to rolling the dice. Having players enter a code before they register is just a scam to use up our codes. I've never played a game that required me to enter a code before registering before.

This online game is a complete rip and McDonalds needs to be sued over it. Count me in as the lead plaintiff.

• Dh
    D. H. Oct 20, 2007

I do not have any evidence for or against the incorrect number of spaces, but if you people would actually read the rules that you agreed to in the first place, you might realize that collecting all properties does not instantly give you the prize. It simply enters you in a DRAWING to win the respective American Express gift card.

• Ka
    K.Adams Oct 21, 2007

Everyone that has complained so far is completely correct the game cheats it steals a space from you I should won something a long time ago seeing as though own over 50% of the game board the game cheats ad its disgusting .

Margie Hazelton Oct 21, 2007

It's true this game cheats. There have been a number of times that I counted while the game piece moved and it has been short. Today I should have landed on community chest which would have been a $5.99 free game download and it only went 7 instead of 8 spaces to a property that I had previously landed on and also ate up one of my codes without letting me roll the dice.

• Fp
    FPLSucksEggs Oct 22, 2007

I also have tried to enter numerous codes. The game freezes upon registration and then tells me I've already used the code. I did manage to win a $19.99 downloadable game, which my son loves, but still. I don't go to McDonalds to spend money only to get a code that wont work.

• We
    WES ROOF Oct 26, 2007

YES THE GAME DOES CHEAT,AT FIRST I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS ME, THEN EVERY TIME BEFORE I ROLLED I MADE SURE EXACTLY HOW MANY SPACES I NEEDED TO WIN, I NEEDED ELEVEN SPACES TO WIN $25,000, I ROLLED AN ELEVEN, IT COUNTED ME FOR TEN, I THINK THAT IT'S ###! AND THEY SHOULD PAY UP! I HAVE SENT THEN EMAILS, THEY WONT ANSWER THEM,MAYBE IF WE GO TO THE NEWS AND SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO TO HELP US, OR SOMETHING? I KNOW THAT THERE IS SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS FRAUD THAT MCDONALDS IS DOING, I EVEN HAVE WITNESSES.I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER, AND I DO PLAN ON DOING EVERYTHING THAT I CAN TO REDEEM MY PRIZE!

• Do
    dont giveit out Nov 03, 2007

The game doesn't cheat- it has programming flaws. I see the same game piece showing up in my properties multiple times. I have it accept a code for a property I already have, then it gives me a totally different property. I have it tell me i've already played a piece when that property isn't marked as collected. I have had the website freeze up, and then the next day say I already played the piece when it's not accounted for. I finally spoke to the local macdonald's where I've known the manager for a long time, and they tell me that there are tons of complaints, but just put the stickers on the in-store hand out board and at least you will win when you have all of a set collected- that doesn't require the online part. As others have said, their india based online answers to emails always assumes it's our computers and that they need to be patched. I'm an IT professional and my systems are patched daily. In addition, nothing our computers can do should ever have THEIR database grant us properties that we don't have game pieces for, and vice-versa. It could be that the online database doesn't match what has been printed on the game pieces- that would explain most of *my* problems.

• Ha
    Hakobe Oct 26, 2009

I started one game on waterworks, rolled an 11 then as the board turned it completely skipped one row and went to the next. (instead of boardwalk it landed on connecticut)

employee attitude.

hi,

this is in reference of my worst experiance in the Mcdonald at Panipat situated in the BIG BAZAR.

today, we are 4 friends there, ordered 2 Mc-puffs and 2 mc allo tikki and they delivered the
order.

but after eathing the half of the Mc allo tikki burger, my friend told that u are eating
McChiken.......i surprised to see that it was really a chiken beetween the bread with the
packing of Mcallo tikki cover........... my head stuck with stone when i thought what i
eaten in the "NAVRATRA VART".. we both (me and my freind) stuck and looking each
other face and we rushed to the counter..
there we ask what heppend with us in the holy day of NAVRATRA's..

when we complainting the thing...the manager Mr. KARAN MAHDIRATTA comes and he
asked and argue with us with a loud noice................which also attract the peoples
restaurent..................and keeps his hands free by saying "APNE GALT ORDER DIYA HAI"
"JO APNE ORDER DIYA HAI, HAME TO VAHI AAPKO DIYA HAI"....WE ALSO WONDERED ABOUT what
he is saying...when we placed our orde, he was not there and we all are
confirmed what we ordered...........

now, he began the wrong talk in the curtain of good word like the smart people does.
and ask the gatekeeper to pull us out with the threat of the Police.......

we all are there surrpised to see that even after wrong delivery to us, he tries to
become more smart by asking the gatekeeper/ watchman to through us out....we also
stubbornded...."let the police come and now one the police through us out"

Now the seen created.....every body in the restaurent looking at us....we are
qurelling like dogs in the restaurent.....which looks like to illitreate are
querlling each other in the village without carring anything.

and the manager SAHIB instated of beeing applozied his mistake, fighting with us very badly.
the situation is now seems like dogs & cats fights with the lots of talks..... the originally
track of matter is fogetten by both, now we are fighting for our EGO.

After a long talk... we sit on the chairs and waiting for the police to come....after 10-15
mintus one of told him " when the police come to through us out".....he told "wait of a
moument"...... and he act like he is talking to soomeone for the same matter with the
help of their subordinate.....we still waiting...................

after a long time, the magager SAHIB come and Feeling sorry....we can't understand his
all of sudden "change in track"............but we are also right on our place...he sopile
our respect among the many peopls by saying "CHALLO BAHAR CHALLO" by weaving his hand and
showing us the way of the door....and "BAHADUR IN LOGO KO BAHAR NIKALO" and
"JAO KOI POLICE KO BULAO. AB VO HI INHE BAHAR NIKALEGE......." (to one of the employee)

after all the thing we leave that place...beacze we do't want to make the things which
spolie our image being localite in the city and thousand of peoples known to us...

-------------------------

the above episode is a leason for us in our life to not come again in the MCdonalds..because
they can play with us, can play with our family and ore over our feelings and emotions
of "PAVITAR - NAVRATRA day"

here, i only want that to keep ur employee inthe attitude and polite with good
service parameters.

"I NEVER EXPACT THE RESPECT WE GOT IN FRONT OF THOUSAND PEOPLES....WITH THE KASAM
THAT WE NEVER ENTERED UR MCDONALD................................................

KINDLY TAKE SOME ACTION TO RETAIN UR BUSINESS AND RESPECT AND BRAND IMAGE........

SUNIL PRUTHI
PANIPAT
CALL ME AT : [protected]
E-MAIL : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

food portion and uneatable fries

Yesterday, Monday, October the 16th at 7:30 pm - I went to the drive thru to purchase to regular value meals (number 7) which is the chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomato and mayo...
When I got home, my husband and I realized that the sandwich had nothing but the bread and a DRY and "nugget size" piece of chicken... We drove back and talked to the manager... she turn around and gave us 2 new meals... the size of the chicken pattie was still half the size of the surface of the bread and on top of that the fries were so salty that we couldn't eat them!!!
Just a terrible experience... we normally do not eat in fast food restaurants but I happen to be preganant and I had cravings for a chicken sandwich... I could have been better off going to SUBWAY!!
Regards,
MBA Maria Vera

• Ad
    a disgruntled mcdonalds employ Apr 27, 2008

you mean inedible? not uneatable...sheesh learn how to spell

and what are you doing feeding your baby all of that greasy crap? even if it has lettuce and tomato on the sandwich that still doesn't make it good for you or the baby!!

removed their best salad from the menu

McDonalds has now removed their best salad from the menu, the Southwest salad. Without knowing, I order one...