Having problems with McDonald's?

8800 707 4499 (Russia)
+1 800 244 6227 (United States)
+44 370 524 4622 (United Kingdom)
+61 298 757 100 (Australia)
+64 800 539 4303 (New Zealand)
+43 810 001 212 (Austria)
+45 33 266 000 (Denmark)
+353 15 138 181 (Ireland)
+31 205 642 666 (Netherlands)
+351 214 405 300 (Portugal)
+41 216 311 200 (Switzerland)
+90 444 6262 (Turkey)
+852 28 807 300 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 635 490 (Philippines)
+27 860 000 040 (South Africa)
+66 26 964 900 (Thailand)
+1 312 291 9224 (United States)
110 N Carpenter St.

South Africa
85 on Grayston, Grayston Drive, Sandton

Complaints & Reviews

bobbie-jo

i went to mcdonalds a week ago in Val Caron and had a breakfast bureto, and it was cold, everything was cold. I had to go to work and I couldn't turn back, went back 3 days later to indicate my problem and nothing was rectified, I USED to be a fan of the breackfast bureto's buti haven't had one since. I used to frequent McDonalds.

• Mr
    Mrs_Klaws Mar 07, 2008

Last time I had the breakfast burito at McDonald's I had the ### for five days. I thought that I was going to die from McDonald's food.

• Ro
    Rob Feb 01, 2009

HI was just there today Feb 1st 2009 and spend 25.00 on who knwos what orderd a salad aparently when u do u just get lettice big macs where cold took 15 min to get the stuff and i was in drive through something needs to be done about that place

dangerouse toy

I recently bought a "happy meal" and came home unhappy. The light inside the spiderwick toy that I examined could probably cause blindness or at least a headache to a small child. I was even more flabbergasted when I found out the toy was for children three and over! A four, five, or six year old wouldn't know not to put the light in their eyes! I am writing a letter to them saying that I want their toy changed immediatly. I cannot believe that the package was telling the truth by saying "safety tested"

• Je
    Jessica Feb 28, 2008

I agee, I myself have a headache due to this stupid toy!!! The Spiderwick Chronicles figures.
    I am calling McDonalds.

• Fe
    fern Mar 23, 2008

Why don't you start shopping for a bubble, to carry your kid around in!

• Li
    lind billingsley May 31, 2008

Some people get upset about everything. People like you make it a Safety requirerment that all buckets
    have a big sign on it, not to stick your head in it.

no coffee

I really love McDonals Latte and being from the country we have 100 K. ms to our nearest Maccas. We were in...

bad service, rude employees, food

This restaurant is located @ `1909 Four Seasons Blvd., in Hendersonville, N. C. I have had ongoing problem...

filthy store and rude employees and soggy burgers

We love the fries at McDonalds' so we went to the store to order our food. First of all we were charged...

harassment!

I am making this complaint as a fellow member of staff from one of the many restaurants in the uk for mc...

terrible food!

Last weekend, I think it was 3rd Feb, I ordered a Quarter pounder meal with my husband. In the burger was only one transparent piece of gherkin and a sliver of onion ring about 1/2 inch long, on the pattie. In the picture on the wall the burger was bulging with salad. I took the burger back and the young man was arrogant and unhelpful. He gave me another one which was exactly the same. This time my husband took it back and was told "this is how we make them". Well, a quarter pound of what I don't know, certainly wasn't salad! I'll never go there again.

Mary (on holiday from Qld).

• Ni
    Nicole Holmes Mar 19, 2008

Last night being the 19th of March, I was in your Noarlunga store on the corner of Beach Rd & Dyson Rd christie beach, I was absorlutely degusied with the state of that store, when I walked in their was a line then realised one register was working the other two had signs on then, one had cash only that one was not being used the other was broken down. Then after waiting for 1/2 an hour to place an order had to wait another 15 minutes just to get my food, in that time fries were just pulled straight out of the cooker (not drained)to be boxed up for customers. The floor was disgracful, the icey machine was broken down there was rubbish on the floor in the driver thru. The young female manger looked like she had just got out of bed. To top it all off both my children ended up with stomach aches a couple of hour after eating there meals, one spent the night vomiting in the toilet, has had to stay home from school what a great start to his easter weekend. I think that standards of your stores has very much sliped in this store. This one store I wil never go back to.

Regards Nicole Holmes

• On the 2 of March 2009, my partner and i attended the Elizabeth McDonald's restaurant on Elizabeth way

We had gone in for some lunch, while standing there one of the staff members asked who was next and as we approached the counter the staff member (who we found out later was the Manager) looked my partner over and then walked away, he then came back, took another look and proceeded to walk away again. When the manager was approached about the lack of customer service and that the fact that my partner felt discriminated against due to his rough look and the tattoos.

Due to having an opinion (of which you are obviously not allowed) the manager has stated that by having an opinion "the manager" has the right to ban people from any store in South Australia. I thought that this nation was one of freedom of speech...obviously not!!!

• Ha
    HateMcdonalds Dec 29, 2015

I think they should stick to selling burgers. I purchase whole bean French roast at my local supermarket and it is the worst coffee I have ever drank. For days I have been trying to get on the web site www.mcdonalds.com/mccafeathome as it suggests on product and the web site seems to not exist. They should leave the coffee market to DunkinDonuts and Starbucks.

Job discrimination and defamation of charter!

I worked at this McDonalds for about the last past maybe 2 or 3 months It might not be that long. I myself ...

wrong order!

Spent nearly 15 minutes waiting in drive thru (with 5 vehicles ahead of us) - by the way this was at the...

terrible treatment of customers and employees!

While new corporate management is more concerned with profit, below is how the effects trickle down: Labor i...

rude ignorant owner!

I try to order a burger and get second free with coupon at drive thru. I waited then asked how much it would cost. The girl says she didn't know and I would have to wait until I got to the window. While there, was told the one Burger, (Big Extra was $6.63. I said that seemed expensive for one burger, and could have gotten a full meal for that. The girl agreed. she was having trouble figuring out how to modify the register, then the owner comes up freaking out at the young girl, leaves, then comes back to the window freaking out at me, yelling never to come thru there again changing the order at the last minute, and a few other things. then walked away. I left with out anything obviously. If the girl could have told me the price at the order station I would not have changed it, and the only change was no cheese and bacon. This owner is very rude, with no sense of curiosity for his staff or his customers. I can assure you I will never eat at that restaurant again. Just frustrated with people like this owner. (Un real)!

being rude and calling customer liars!

Manager was rude and called me a liar. Cashier took my order and items were missing, i.e. (medium drink...

bad service again & again...

On 02nd January 2007 at about 18:45 hrs, I visited McDonald's family restaurant, Himalaya Mall, Gurukul road, Ahmedabad-380052 (ph: [protected], [protected]) and had purchased 5 McAloo Tikkies for Rs 100/- (invoice no. [protected]). A staff member wearing apron was giving Aloo Tikki to other one to get it sandwiched using a typical spoon. While passing such things I noticed at least one piece fell down (on the tiled floor!) and immediately it was put in the collection basket back and got mixed along with other tikkies. So your food is not hygienic. But at restaurants that too like McDonald's, cleanliness is highly expected. Then I called the manager and told this. He was defending as though nothing much happened. In India, we are eating the food when it falls on the floor, where we walk with shoes/chappals! In many popular restaurants, such might happen but in closed kitchen where customers cannot see such things. Either you keep a camera in the serving area or cover/curtain that area where you dirty service boys do work and deliver items and later nicely come out via machine-tray to reach customers. What is the point in wearing gloves when you serve the items that fall on the floor?

I know now you would send me a standard ready-made reply as the following: "Greetings from McDonald's! Thank you for writing in to us. Please accept our apologies for not replying sooner. We regret to learn that your experience at our restaurant was not up to your expectations. The quality of our food is very important and, with every customer, we're committed to serving the highest quality products possible. We have discussed your complain with the concerned restaurant manager for the necessary action. At McDonald's, we always try to serve our customers to the best of our abilities and their expectations - if not more. And hence, suggestions, observations and feedback from our valued customers help us identify areas of opportunity in our restaurants. We will make sure that apt measures are taken to ensure that the high level of service standards, for which McDonald's is renowned the world over, are consistently maintained. We look forward to an opportunity to serve you again. Thanking you."

Yours truly,
A S Rao

bigsmellyman Feb 01, 2008

Only losers eat at McDonald's

• Sm
    S.Mathew Nov 30, 2008

When we call for placing an order, the people are trying to dissuade us from making the order by saying it will take very long, there are too few staff today, or some such comment. Ultimately when we still persist, the order comes in a short time. Why does this happen ?

• De
    Deepak ALREJA Jan 10, 2016

Worst experience motera(chandkheda) branch.I have asked counter (order)boy two-three things abt less salt products because one of my family member have blood pressure problem.instead of attend me he asked otherboy to take order... And he left his counter... What is tis nonsense... I think u don't train your staff how to help customers...I asked management about this they said they ll take step

Anyway I ll not let it so easily I ll post on Facebook and twitter tooo. So other customers ll not face same..
    And as customers we have to right not only 2-3 things but we can ask 10 things about your meals...
    ...thanks
    From
    Your customer but not in future..

food poisoned!

After eating a Big Mac an hour and a half before, I became extremely feverish, and developed a horrible stomach ache, minor diarrhea, and pounding headache. This lasted for a good three hours and my body was in extreme pain. I took an Advil migraine pill which helped the headache and fever, and the stomach ache to some extent but you can be sure that is my last McDonald's experience. I only eat at McDonald's once or twice a year and I would hate to think of how many people who eat there more often than I have gone through.

EW!!

matt Dec 29, 2008

Sorry, but if you have taken any food saftey courses, you would know that it takes at least 72 hours before any foodborne illness sets in. This could have come from something earlier that you have eaten.

rude behaviour by floor boys

Varanasi centre in ip mall is really horrible place to visit of young people (Students)... D floor boys r so rude to us tht now we have stopped visiting it... Its tht we r a group of college students frequently visiting d centre for snacks after our college gets over.. (Students of banaras hindu university).. As we were a group of 10 so it was obvious tht it would make a noise of our chat.. A boy in red dress came to us and said to keep quite we admitted and said "sorry".. D reply was "u should be" is it d way mc. Donalds deals with it customers.. Plz take a note of it... Neither thy are least bothered to serve d veg items sepaterely.. So many of d visitors face problem...in nut shell d mc. Donalds situated in varanasi, centre ipmall is too rude to deal with customers.. Is it tht its a place only of d old n' d people who dont smile... Make it a temple man...

• Vi
    virender yadav Jan 08, 2008

hi guys if this kind of thing happen to the guys it clearly reflects
    the attitude of the individuals working there ..though me also belong to hospitality industry we learned that guest should be treated at best ...but due to one or two people u cannot blame the organisation ...!!

• Vi
    vibhash dubey Jan 18, 2008

ftbylkybg ngjyi xtyeb rtynn.

• Fa
    farhan Feb 12, 2009

i am totally agree withu, i told u the reason coz most of the employees there are illitrate n they are appointed there by the local source

• Me
    meghna Nov 14, 2010

truly said...rathr in sum of d showrums..lyk ur globus n singapore showrum in ip mall...d person wrking ova der is also vry rude...

i think dese peoplz shuld also get a bad [censor] ..so dat dey ol can vel undrstud d meaning of customers...

long wait and greasy double cheese burger and cold fries!

When i went through McDonald Saturday Dec.29,2007. First of all all i ordered was a double cheese burger meal i got pulled up to the line after waiting a couple of minutes, then they brought my food out to me and the burger was greasy and the fries was cold and the cashier had the nerve to have an attitude. I didn't have time to go back in because i was on my lunch break and i waited long enough for my order and i don't think customers should be treated like this at no restaurant and i love mcdonalds. Its actually one of my favorite fast foods but i will not continue to go there will treatment like this!

• Gr
    Gravling Jan 01, 2008

I ordered 3 items from McDonalds, Got my bag and drove off, got on the freeway and NOT ONE item was correct.

In California they hire what looks to be from an exclusive pool of Illeagal immagrants. Speeking or understanding english is not and issue of employment.

And what the hell is with the recordings and song? NO!!! I don't want 3 old cookies for a dollar, NO!! I do not want the f'n hashbrowns. WHAT I WANT IS WHAT I ORDERED. GET IT F'n RIGHT ONCE THIS YEAR.

• Da
    darkeegan Jan 31, 2008

No way!!! The burger was greasy?? I thought all that mcdonalds food was supposed to be good for you...

bigsmellyman Feb 01, 2008

Only fat braindead losers eat at McDonald's

anita kinney May 02, 2008

I went to Mcdonalds restaurant on San Jose Blvd., in Jacksonville Fla. today. It was in the Walmart super center. I ordered a big mac to go. The bun was so stale, I actually looked for mold on it. I finally pulled the bun off, and ate the meat. I'm sure they do a very good business at that store, so why the stale bun? If we hadn't been in the car, I would have taken it back.

• Br
    Brooks May 12, 2008

People who cry over their food getting messed up or the wrong order makes me laugh. They act like its the worse thing that has ever happened to them. get over it you cry babies, or try this for once, COOKING people have done it for years.

bad service!

Upon visiting the Sandbrook Park Rochdale Mcdonalds drive thru i was given the wrong order then told to park up and wait. After five minutes my order arrived and my two chocolate milkshakes contained no chocolate. I had to go into the store where i waited for fifteen minutes for replacements which in the end came as strawberry as the chocolate had apparently ran out. Whilst waiting for my drinks my food had gone cold and i had to listen to the staff using foul language.

• Ok
    Okcana Mar 23, 2008

I went to MkDonalds in Calgary DownTown on 7ave and 8street on March 23, 2008. I asked for the bathroom keys before ordering the food. Two chineez looking employees told me that I have to order the food first, before going to the bathroom and they didn't give the keys to me. I understand they they are the low class workers, but they have to learn the simple polite behavior when they work with the customers.

• Ah
    a hettrick Apr 10, 2008

On numerous times on taking children we have been unable to obtain milkshakes and have had limited menu this has occurred in Darlington and Kingstown Carlisle; as children to avoid juice this is causing problems.

joe Apr 14, 2008

You sound like you wrote this to put down "the chineez." Three things: save money so you don't have to eat fast food, save money so you can travel and see other types of people, work on empathy and understanding that people have different points of view than you. Finally, you eat at McDonald's so if you call others low class... IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!

bigsmellyman Apr 16, 2008

I you weren't so lazy this would never have happened. Only Lazy Losers use the drive thru.

bigsmellyman Apr 22, 2008

What kind of loser would take their child to McDonald's? You are teaching them how to get VERY FAT at an early age.

• Pe
    peg Apr 25, 2008

I am FED UP with Mcdonalds!!! Everytime I go there, they get the order wrong!!! Not only that, but the [email protected]#$%^ employees don't speak any damn ENGLISH!!! How can you have a business with employees that don't speak english!!! I am boycotting this mcdonalds and this is America, SPEAK ENGLISH AND GET IT RIGHT!!!How hard is it to get 3 hamburgers and 3 fries??!!!And by the way for that person who said only lazy losers use the drive thru... GET A LIFE!!!When you have kids you can't run in and out!

• Gi
    Gina Kelly May 18, 2008

I went to a McDonalds inside WalMart at Storm Lake, Iowa on Sunday, May 18th at about 2:45pm. I had to wait 10 minutes for my food and then it was cold! My daughter got a pretzel and it was cold also. As if it had just come out of the refrigerator. There was also a spray bottle with cleaning solution sitting on the grill. I also noticed french fries sitting in 4 baskets that had probably been there for at least an hour. There were 3 teenage employees at that location who did not seem to have much supervision. I believe that an inspection should be done and maybe have a manager on staff. One woman in front of me had been waiting for quite some time. The person at the register had to ask her again what she had ordered. She had a young child with her. I feel like something needs to be done in order to improve the service and friendliness of the staff at this location.

jawjaws Jul 31, 2012

i know exactly what you mean myself and my son were a victim of racism at the inglby road mcdonalds in bradford and i completely agree when you have kids you cant be runing in and out.

christina taylor Jan 24, 2013

I would like to know why the managers who also serve food do not have to have their hair covered, like the rest of the staff, doe's their hair not fall out?, i worked in a food factory for 26 year's and have my nvq in food and drink, my food hygiene and health and safety nvq, in my job role the food was in a sealed jar, and could not be contaminated, but we still had to have every hair covered, why is this any different to manager's of McDonald's.

terrible service!

I am very disappointed in the service I have continued to receive for this company... I stop at thi...

personal injure

I had a fall while with my grandson at a macdonalds in Langley, b.c. i had never been to this mcdonald...

bad language, filthy rest.

As an employee and her boyfriend sat in the rest. they spoke clearly and loud enough about "mother...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices