Having problems with McDonald's?

8800 707 4499 (Russia)
+1 800 244 6227 (United States)
+44 370 524 4622 (United Kingdom)
+61 298 757 100 (Australia)
+64 800 539 4303 (New Zealand)
+43 810 001 212 (Austria)
+45 33 266 000 (Denmark)
+353 15 138 181 (Ireland)
+31 205 642 666 (Netherlands)
+351 214 405 300 (Portugal)
+41 216 311 200 (Switzerland)
+90 444 6262 (Turkey)
+852 28 807 300 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 635 490 (Philippines)
+27 860 000 040 (South Africa)
+66 26 964 900 (Thailand)
+1 312 291 9224 (United States)
110 N Carpenter St.

South Africa
85 on Grayston, Grayston Drive, Sandton

Complaints & Reviews

McDonalds Bundaberg City — no service no icecream

Ongoing saga with not only this mcdonalds known as CITY but WEST BUNDABERG AND HERVEY BAY. No matter what...

Bundaberg

McDonaldspoor service/ food

This location is horrible when ever i've gone to this 24/7 drive - thru fast food location 50% of the time the drive - thru either has a car blocking the drive - thru or when we go to order food we get there and an employee stutters the words "sorry uuhh ourr ddrive thru is cclosed uuhhh wwe are I mean the system is ssshutt down and we aren't serving food right now, well wwwe can't and aren't able to serve you." what!!! Get your story straight before you even try to pull something like that, come on guys. And when I do get food it is cold stale and almost smells. Believe me it's not a good smell it almost makes you loose your appetite fries are cold and you might as well have bums working there you know at this point I would rather be served by a bum. You ask why go there then? Well it's our neighborhood mcdonalds it wasn't always this horrible I want to give them a chance I don't know maybe this time it'll be good. I love the food why do I have to be told to go somewhere else because they can't get their employees and food quality inline it's mcdonalds aren't they supposed to want to keep their customers and keep a good reputation last I thought it was a business. On top of all of this i've never called back or gone back to complain this was the last straw. I don't want them to spit in my food for saying its not good enough! I just want to be able to go to mcdonalds again but i've really got a mental block with the food now because of the bad environment and feeling I have against mcdonalds now it sucks!!!

• Ye
      Yeah Apr 06, 2009

If you want to be served by a bum then go find one to serve you. Maybe the employee had a speech impediment, you sound like an ### for making fun of that.

McDonalds — health issue/customer service

First, and foremost id like to say i have never in my life subjected a complaint towards a Mcdonald...

Calgary

Mcdonald's Egypttake care to be robbed in mcdonald's

Take care from the staff of Mcdonald's egypt, Manial branch as when you make a birthday party at this brannch your perssonal bags will be stolen from the mobile "cell phone" and the money inside and after awhile you will find the bag inside the ladies bathroom or the men bathroom and after a while you will figure out that the staff is the one who robbed this bag as it was in the kitchen of the restaurant not in the toilet plus thabt you will find them very confused and cant say any thing except we are sorry at the beginning then you wil find them attacing you from the theft.

• Is
        islam yasser Oct 22, 2009

also my wife bag at gamat el dwal branch.

• Am
        Amr 1986 Mar 22, 2014

Dear Sirs,

This is an official complain from one of your branches Mac Donald's in rehab the time now is 11:37 pm and today is 22nd of march 2014, the complain is from the stuff, the food quality and the cleanliness of the toilets and the place, the Brazilian sandwich taste sauce taste sucks and the fries was cold and when we ordered again it was ful, of oil and they manager didn't see any problem and kept saying for him it's ok also the toilets sucks and filled of water and not clean on the ground, I don't know what kind of service is provided here I got poisoned since 2 months from this branch and I stopped eating on this branch specifically and I thought everything changed since then but it still suck so as a customer I seek a service and a good one cause I deserve it and if your staff don't see that so plz close your branch instead

McDonald's — manager ashley

I had a large order and I do understand it takes time to make but I was watching a girl who I asked and it...

McDonaldsverry bad customer service

Its 3am im at the Mcdonalds on Jean Talon Next to parc metro I order 2 junior chicken sandwich's a big frie and a big coke I go sit down in the back so then the cook comes up to us and tells us u cant sit there u have to sit in the front... but in the front there was a bum standing arround there with condoms on the table and all kinds of garbage not verry pleasent to look at when ur eating... so then I take a bite of my sandwich and realized it was cold, burned and looked as if it was sitting there for an hour so I decided to ask for a fresh one which I did get but that didnt feel like it was enough the place was dirty most tables were full of ketcup bbq sauce or whatever and the manager wanted us to go sit in the front with the bum standing there and his condoms and garbage and napkin that he kept wipping the blood from his nose so then I decided to go and ask the employees names so I can complain but they didnt wanna give their names so I got the boss's number wich I will call and complain also and after I got the number the cook comes out from the back all with attitude to try and start an argument with me as if he wanted to fight, since when do mcdonalds employees come out and wanna start fights with the customers that is wrong, I hope who ever reads this understands my situation and really does something cause I know I will... I dont have a lot of money but believe me ill take this as far as I can and get it out in the news I wont rest!
      Thank you for reading and I hope this falls into the right hands...

• Pj
          PJ Thompson-Lamb Feb 25, 2009

We have a MAJOR problem with the McD's in Fulton, Kentucky. I own an Income Tax Business in South Fulton, Tn.(twin cities of Fulton, Ky/South Fulton, Tn). We buy breakfast EVERY morning at McD's, to this day we have not got our order correct. I have called in the past. It does no good. The last time before this morning I talked to a lady named Heather. I called this morning, I am so sick of it all being wrong. I told her I was sick and tired of NEVER getting not one order right in 2 months, six days a week. I told her I called her a couple or so weeks ago. She called me a liar, changed right quick and she I had not talked to her. I told her not to call me a liar. SHE HUNG UP ON ME!!! Is this anyway to treat customers? If I treated my customers like that, I would not be eating breakfast every morning at McD's because I would not have any business. I am not asking for anything free. I am asking for better service and better employees. I am also asking that this Heather be taken care of. Thank you. And I do hope to hear from you. pj

McDonalds — hairy salads

My daughter and I went and had a salad at McDonalds in Russell Kansas on December 2nd, 2008 first my daughter...

Russell

Mc Donalds Kallangurno service 8.15pm

I arrived at this Mc Donalds Kallangur store at 8.15pm on a saturday night to be told the cafe' was closed!!! The shift manager didnt even have the descency to come and speak to me, just shouted out across the diner. I then rang the store at 10am the next morning to sort this out as I know the Cafe' is supposed to be open until late at night, the shift manager seemed to be very understanding and apologetic and advised me to ring a superviser, not the stores superviser as he didnt have her number but a superviser named Steven on [protected], of which I rang and explained my disgust and made it quite clear I would not shop in McDonalds until I knew something had been done about this problem. The girl who stated the cafe' was closed is called Rhiannon and apparently has resigned and is causing all sorts of grief, yet she remains working there!!! unbelievable. I am also an employer of many workers and I beleive there should be a system in place to at least return a call and assure a customer this has been attended to!!!

Christina D. Oct 31, 2014

When I arrived at Mc Donalds Kallangur on the 31st October 2014 at 12 noon there were 2 staff serving but they were very busy serving the drive thru customers. I stood there for 10 mins. No one said anything to me that they were sorry or anything like that. Another customer walked in and one of the girls told him that she was sorry and it wont take long. And I am thinking why are you saying it to him when she should be saying it to me. As soon as the drive thru customers were over, this girl who is called "Clare" turned around to the other customer and served. I was so angry. Didn't want to make a scene as there were so many people in the lineup. Anyway I did tell her that I was here so long before the other customer. She didn't care and was not apologetic. I ordered for a big mac and didnt even bother to ask me if I would like a meal with that or anything else. I was feeling really upset that this Clare person was so ignorant and had no respect !!

McDonalds Resturant Fenworth Plaza — harasment

I am a 15 year old who has worked at this resturant for 11 months now at first evrything was good but now my...

Hamilton

McDonaldsbad big mac

The worst over priced Big Mac I've ever had. No pickle, no onion, salad dressing, one piece of cheese, NO TOMATO, yet you show a nice big slice in your picture. French fries to go with out ketchup or salt All of this for two ordrs, $9.16. Ate inside once and workers spent most of their time talking with friends who were not buying. Do I need to say more. Bob Martin
          Next thing you know, you'll be asking the government for a bailout!

John McBurger Nov 23, 2008

You idiot there is tomato in a big mac. And just ask for ketchup and salt if you want them, jeez.

• Ha
              Hates Bigsmellyman Apr 01, 2009

Yeah.. sir, uh... I've NEVER seen a tomato on a Big Mac. Hell, your burger sounds nice... I once got a Big Mac with only HALF a burger patty. Instead of 2 patties, only got 1/2. Try and swallow that!

McDonalds — talking loud to the crew members

I hope this confidential between us. Im complaining about my job. I alwsys feel that i keep getting pick on...

McDonalds — unsanitary & terrible service

Every time i have visited Mcdonalds in WestHills Calgary Alberta, when i have gone in to order, the employee...

Calgary

McDonalds — misstreat customer

the manager was so rude and act out the unprofessional maner. I went there last night which is Tuesday night...

McDonald'sgreed

I am making a desperate plea to anyone who is willing to take time to help. I just found out that The Corporate McDonald's locations in the Columbus Ohio area are forcing their employees to work on Christmas to boost sales due to the lag in the economy. I have chosen to stop spending any money at McDonald's and am encouraging everyone at work, everyone in my family and all my friends to do the same. Hopefully McDonald's will realize that one day (Christmas) of extra sales will not compensate for all the lost money over the rest of the year.
            Christmas is a time for people to spend with their families and their children. It would be OK if they were taking volunteers who wanted to work that day. I assure you, that is not the case. The employees are being forced to work or loose their jobs. Even worse, the announcement was made only a few days ago. I know my Christmas plans are already set in stone and I imagine that is the case with the employees at McDonald's who now have to call their familes and cancel or worse explain to their children why they can not be there on Christmas. Consider those who have family out of town who will miss the opportunity to visit and enjoy their loved ones company.
            Please join me in writing a letter to the Columbus Ohio Corporate Office at...
            Two Easton Oval Suite 200
            Columbus, Ohio 43081
            or call [protected].
            Hopefully there is still time to influence them to "change" their minds and realize this will end up hurting their sales nationwide a lot more than it will help!
            Thank You to all who are willing to help!

• Le
                leb Nov 19, 2008

Many, many companies are open on Christmas, McDonalds isn't the only one. They have been open on Christmas for years and years so there's nothing new here. If you work for minimum wage or you're in the service industry and thats just how things are, you'll have to work holidays. Whether that be a courtesy clerk in a super market, a cashier for a store, whatever the position may be. I dont think this fair to people who are not Christian. If workers get Christmas off, they should also get Passover, Kwanzaa, and other December holidays off. Workers dont want to work on Christmas? Get a better job. People, leave McDonalds alone. Let it go, don't write letters and enjoy a Big Mac on the 25th.

• Ri
                rickie Nov 20, 2008

i work for one of there stores and to tell you the truth they suck. I mean the owner want the employees to wash disheswithout soap.

McDonald's — wrong order

I went to the McDonald's in Phoebus the other day (one right off 64). There were no people in line, yet...

Managers At Bluewater In Kent At Mcdonalds — Young girl work till midnight

I wish to complain about the managers at bluewater in kent at mcdonalds.Who in their right mind would make a...

McDonaldsmilkshake machine

Milk shake machine is always broken Was told it would be fixed was for one week now broken again a big company like mc donalds should buy new equipment.

• timduncan86 Jul 09, 2009

It's not that it's broken, they just either don't feel like cleaning it or don't feel like making the shake.

McDonaldsfly in drink & hard thing in burger

My sister and I ordered a double cheeseburger, a mcchicken, and two small fries. We only recieved ONE fry. The mcChicken's bread was hard, and the meat was a little cold, and just... obviously not fresh! She couldn't finish her burger because she bit down into something hard. She pulled it out of her mouth and it was a small, white, hard IDK WHAT. She says it resembled a tooth, but it WAS NOT hers.. IDK WTF it was! I will not be eating there ever again.. I am rarely happy with the food. This was the last straw.

Also, my bf went to a mcdonalds and there was a FLY in his sweet tea! NO LIEEEEEEE !!! EW

McDonald'smonopoly and petty general manager danielle

The McDonald's on 42nd & Noland in Independence, Missouri.

Its the last week of the Monopoly game and I've been eating there for lunch just about everyday. The only reason I go there and not somewhere else is the Monopoly game. I play online as well.

Today, I got my food, but my drink didnt have the game pieces. My big mac and fries did. This is Not unusual. Every other day one of the items didnt have the game pieces. I simply pointed it out and they gave me another empty container that had the pieces. No big deal.

Today, Danielle the General Manager decided she wanted to have an attitude problem and said "We can't swap out containers." She said "can't". As though they hadn't done it every other day. I pointed this out, but she was very full of her own self-importance and measly power of being a manager, that she refused.

I was getting upset and she just smirked and chuckled at me. Danielle. The General Manager of the store. Laughing and smirking at a PAYING customer.

Independence, Missouri. Danielle the General Manager. She needs to know who pays her salary.

I still didnt get my Monopoly pieces.

magicman Feb 21, 2009

Jes, as someone in the know, the Monopoly games are fixed. No one ever wins the big money. They hire models to pose for the pictures and say they won money from it. In the future, don't waste your money and time going to McDonald's just for the monopoly game. You or anyone else won't win any money from it. I can garantee that.
                      You illustrate just how gullable people can be to advertising hype about that Monopoly game. Hope I helped you in some way.

• john7777 Feb 21, 2009

Like the other guy said it's fixed. Every store across the U.S has different game pieces. the McDonald's I go to here in Louisville Kentucky always gave me they same pieces. I could get boardwalk here and but the other winning piece could be up in Maine.

• In
                      IndEpthfemale Apr 28, 2009

This complaint was very petty.

McDonaldsmonoply online game

I am playing the McDonalds online game. When you roll the dice to get on a spot, the spot and the number on the dice are consistently wrong. The game is a cheat. We purchase food every day to get a chance to play the game. Example- Say you roll a 9(which I did) The ninth spot I would have landed on was Boardwalk. The dice and game only moved me 7 spots instead of nine. It is consistent on any square that you would have landed on and won a major prize. If the game cannot be played with honesty then they should not even have it. McDonalds has done this with many of my friends who have witnessed the wrong numbers being used. They are in effect ripping people off and wasting our time. I'm sure many other people have had the same thing happen.