Having problems with McDonald's?

McDonald's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 18, 2006. The latest review online purchase turn out scam using mc donalds was posted on Sep 13, 2021. The latest complaint Service received by an employee was resolved on Jun 06, 2021. McDonald's has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 1900 reviews. McDonald's has resolved 398 complaints.

McDonald's Customer Service Contacts

8800 707 4499 (Russia)
+1 800 244 6227 (United States)
+44 370 524 4622 (United Kingdom)
+61 298 757 100 (Australia)
+64 800 539 4303 (New Zealand)
+43 810 001 212 (Austria)
+45 33 266 000 (Denmark)
+353 15 138 181 (Ireland)
+31 205 642 666 (Netherlands)
+351 214 405 300 (Portugal)
+41 216 311 200 (Switzerland)
+90 444 6262 (Turkey)
+852 28 807 300 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 635 490 (Philippines)
+27 860 000 040 (South Africa)
+66 26 964 900 (Thailand)
+1 312 291 9224 (United States)
110 N Carpenter St.

Philippines
16th Floor Citibank Center Bldg. 8741 Paseo de Roxas St., Makati City

South Africa
85 on Grayston, Grayston Drive, Sandton

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with McDonald's Customer Service. Initial McDonald's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for McDonald's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about McDonald's. Discuss the issues you have had with McDonald's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

McDonald's Complaints & Reviews, Page 54

McDonald'soferta en la factura

Realice la encuesta correspondiente para obtener algo gratis y luego pedí un café, con el código de realizada la encuesta. Me dijeron que solo era para sándwich. De igual manera dije que quería un capuccino me lo vendieron y me dieron 2 cafés negro normal, porque ellos no venden capuccino y me lo dice después que lo pague, yo no quiero dos cafés y si la oferta era por otro sándwich me tenían que dar mi sándwich o mi recibo para retirarlo luego.

McDonald's food court Orlando international airport

oferta en la factura

McDonald's — service

I was at the 2607 S. Kings Hwy in Myrtle Beach, SC Store # 3933 yesterday 5/6/2017 at about 4:15pm I have...

McDonald'smaking food without gloves, spiders & flies in the bathroom, roach on table.

I work at McDonald's in Philadelphia 501 franklin mills circle . The owner come in all the time to make food for himself and also for costumers without any gloves . (I have him on video) there was a roach crawling around & spiders & plenty of flies in the bathroom. I also I have that on video . It's a lot of nasty things that goes on in that store that needs to be stopped.

making food without gloves, spiders & flies in the bathroom, roach on table.

• Updated by Diamond Curtis · Apr 24, 2017

I work at McDonald's in Philadelphia pa 501 franklin mills circle. & I seen a roach and also a spider in the store . Also have a lot of flies in the bathroom . The owner come in all the time making food without any gloves, the drop food on the floor & useit all the time, it's just disgusting.

Comments

• Updated by Diamond Curtis · Apr 24, 2017

I work at McDonald's in Philadelphia pa 501 franklin mills circle & i noticed that we had molded grape tomatoes and limes. We've been selling it all day in our salads and at the end of the night when I went to wrap
        The food up I noticed it was like that, it had a bad smell to it and everything. When I told my manager he said it was fine and to still wrap and save it .

Comments
        Comments

McDonaldspoor service and raw food

I just left the McDonald at 2757 Canal Street in New Orleans Louisiana. After standing in a line for 20 minutes a Manager came to the register and started taking people from the very back of the line. Once I finally received my food I asked for ketchup another Manager pulled out a tray of ketchup that is located behind the counter and pretty much walked away. I took that to mean get your own ketchup. Now I am sitting at my desk trying to eat this food and it is horrible. The french fries are not fully cooed and the hamburger is burnt. I will never go back to this location and an undercover District Manager really should go there to see how they treat their customer.

McDonaldsservice/food

March 27, 2017 at 6:15 am I was waiting in line to order, finally after being able to order because they were backed up and in my opinion slow service, after a few more minutes I'm able to move up to pay, hand the money to pay and then was told they were unable to give me a smoothie due to the machine or out of product. this is not the first time this has happened and after waiting in line to order and then pay only to be told I'm unable to get my drink I ordered. In the past this has happened or the machine is down for credit cards and can only take cash etc. I think I deserve some coupons for all of the problems I've gone through this place. I work right around the corner in a health care field and this is the most convenient one to go to, but if necessary I will start looking for another one to go to on my way to work to get our drinks.

• Ro
            RON Grimm Jun 17, 2017

yes there shake machine is always broke down or the manager is to lazy to get it up and running. this is total [censor]. winters Ville olio 43952 is a new shop with never a shake machine working. they should have 2 machines there . the traffic flow is constant., I will not buy there any more . not at any mc Donald's. bad management.

[email protected]

McDonald'sservice

McDonald's in Crystal Springs, MS is a place that shouldn't exist. The service is horrible whether it's drive thru or front counter. It was a mistake to place 2 order speakers there because it's a headache. Omg going inside is a disgrace; it's completely nasty and welcomed by horrible employees. I waited on my food in the inside and the rude girl passing out the orders says she called my order and left it on the counter. What kind of service is that? The restaurant isn't big at all inside so how did I possibly miss my order?

McDonalds Valrico, Florida 33594/Neil (casper company regional supervisor)horrible service in drive thru as well as being poor service by, manager at valrico store and poor service by regional also

Its was February 24th I believe. I went through drive thru that afternoon like about everyday and ordered 2 bacon cheeseburMel'smed. Fry and a medium coke. When I got home there were 2 cheeseburgers, not bacon cheeseburgers, cold fries and a diet. Looked in bag. They gave me no receipt. I call the store and they said they would replace the order. 3 hours later I go to the store and ask to talk to manager, and explained why I was there. He said okay do you have your bag? Bag, I asked, and he said yes. I ask him why I would bring a bag. He said because you had no receipt to show him. I couldn't believe it. So if I brought in some garbage you could replace the food you already said you would. I asked for corporate number. Called corporate and they paged the regional supervisor who was in town. He promptly called me and was very polite and concerned about how I was treated and spoke to manager at valrico store. He then took my email address and phone number and address and said I would be receiving some certificates for free meals. They were supposed to be in my mailbox by Friday March 3, 2017. Of course I've never received anything in the mail or on my email. Makes me feel like I was told what I wanted to hear to just appease me at the time...

McDonalds — your new broccoli & cheese soup recipe

My daughter & I use to buy it All the time! My daughter surprised me with a bowl for her & I and right...

McDonald'sincomplete order, lousy service - mcdo drive thru, petron south superhighway, san pedro, laguna

I am complaining about the service that the drive thru crew gave us. Our receipt said we were served by crew id 54 evelyn on feb 24 1035 and 1041 am.

The lady at the last window (she wore fuschia lipstick) kept on giving us wrong and incomplete orders. As we were in a hurry, I asked her to validate our orders again and double check our food. I even gave her our receipts to check. She said yes mam opo complete na po. Only to realize when we were already in the highway that she did not give us our 2 bff fries and 3 extra rice!!! How to get a refund for those?!! Terrible service!

Tanya Recalde

McDonaldsservice

On the 14th February 2017 at 2050hrs
                I attended the Sturt Street Ballarat drive thru and waited while they served 3 cars in the other lane before asking for my order. This is the second time this week this has happened to me at the same restaurant. As this is supposed to be an efficient way of serving the public I am very disappointed, also just an apology that seemed insincere from the staff was insulting.

McDonaldsfood and soda

Went to grab late night dinner and all our food was cold and soda was nothing but carbonation. We were they only customers there at the late time. My boyfriend and i come often. And dont want to have to pick another mcdonlands. The worker there acted like we were imposing on her for even ordering.
                  I'd like a complete refund.
                  1:49am Feb 3rd 2017
                  KS14

food and soda

McDonalds — latest tv commercial

I must say that McDonalds latest TV commercial that show some rap person advertising for McDonalds has got to...

McDonaldsfood poisoning

I had a terrible experience with McDonalds!! I used to love McDonalds and went there at least once a month and was always satisfied with the quality of the food and their service. But last time when I went there I got poisoned!
                    I ordered a Bug Mac burger and when I got back home I felt a terrible pain in my stomach.
                    While I was eating my burger I noticed that there was something strange about the taste, but I was so hungry and ate it all. This was the first time I got poisoned in McDonalds!

McDonaldspoor standards of food handling (hygienic)

I went to McDonalds with my staffs this morning February 2, 2017 around 4:00 in the morning (McDonalds Alabang Branch - Acacia Street) to take our breakfast.

Upon entering said premises of McDonalds, I merely slipped because of the wet floor (NO signage of precaution at first, after a while, they put the wet floor sign). After ordering, the cashier advised us to be seated and food will be served in a short while.

I was surprised and angered when I saw this girl (one of the staff) approaching us to serve our orders. She was the same staff I saw mopping/brushing the floor and drying it out with her bare hands. I immediately rushed to the cashier to look for the supervisor or head of that branch. WOW, he was really a mad dog, No manners at all.

He told me that there was nothing wrong with a girl mopping the floor (who dried it up with her bare hands) serving us? He said it doesn't matter she serving us because she already used a hand sanitizer to clean her hands. All the while, we saw that she only wiped her hands clean with her apron.

If you where in the position just like what I witnessed, will you be happy knowing dirt and bacteria of ALL kinds are on the floor will be transferred to the food we were about to consume? I strongly suggest you investigate on this matter and if proven, Fire that guy with a crab mentality. He even dare me to file a complaint! Name of the guy is Caristensen Gonzales (attached photo of his handwriting.
                      Note: The securuty guard approached to pacify us, The guard says sorry to me, This angered him and ask the guard, Manong bakit ka nag sorry?

McDonaldsfish sandwich

I went to the MC D at 1910 50th St. Lubbock, Texas today before noon. I order the Fish Sandwich, I haven't had one in a while and it sounded good. I had to wait, they didn't have any ready. When I got it, it was cold, the bun had not been heated! And I only got a half a slice of cheese!!! How much money does that save McD's??? I know from now on I will wait for Lent, and get a fish sandwich from Sonic.

McDonalds — food order

Hello, My name is Troy Spencer and I'm writing this complaint due to the food service from the McDonald'...

Lake Delton

McDonalds — valentine friend pack

I purchased $20.00 worth of the Valentine Packs to send to little ones out of state; was reading back of...

McDonaldsmen's restroom, sink, faucet side door homeless hanging around too long.

Sunday January 29, 2017 am/pm
                          To: The authority this letter concerns

I'm an occassional customer at this McD's outlet (Store#33360, 255 Kinoole St., Hilo, HI 96720, [protected]. The men's restroom sink faucet
                          hasn't been repaired in over one week, it doesn't dispense water to wash.
                          Also, the side door is always locked, to deter he wandering homeless from
                          sneaking into the restrooms, most times messing up the place. "NOT", to
                          forget?, allowing the homeless to rest around the premises, mostly outside. This makes the regular customers uncomfortable looking at, or
                          being around, even though this is a short time in transit in getting their food, possibly eating on the established grounds. The local cops come here
                          on occassion, to clean up the domestic conflicts which arise from them,
                          by just loitering around to long. Some of the employees are just a bit to
                          rude at customers.

Mcdonald's Malaysiadelivery services

29.January.2017 (between 2pm-3.30pm) I just made an order to McDonalds through the website. Firstly, the order came in very late, I depend on McD thinking i wouldn't starve myself, instead i have a mild gastric now. On top of having mild gastric, the fries i ordered is old and not fresh at all. The coke is diluted. I hope my burger isn't rotten. What happened to the dependable service from McD? No wonder the competition is leading the market. Fix your service and quit thinking you can push the less fresh meals to the delivery customers.

McDonald'sunethical behaviour from gm

[protected]

My daughter works for McDonald's in Medina, TN and the GM there Clint Smith is breaking the work labor laws. He is not letting his employees take breaks when working more than 5 hours. He also is unprofessional with them. He acts irrational, has mood swings, and just plain mean according to a lot of employees. Some even say he is taking steroids. What bothers me is his lack of respect for his employees. No one should have to for go eating when working after 5 hours or when corporate is due to show up. I'm sure McDonald's does not want a lawsuit. The owners Jeff and Tyler Gamble have been told of the GM's actions but neither one has done anything about him. Many employees have left this McDonald's because of these issues. I hope that this gets some attention.