Having problems with McDonald's?

8800 707 4499 (Russia)
+1 800 244 6227 (United States)
+44 370 524 4622 (United Kingdom)
+61 298 757 100 (Australia)
+64 800 539 4303 (New Zealand)
+43 810 001 212 (Austria)
+45 33 266 000 (Denmark)
+353 15 138 181 (Ireland)
+31 205 642 666 (Netherlands)
+351 214 405 300 (Portugal)
+41 216 311 200 (Switzerland)
+90 444 6262 (Turkey)
+852 28 807 300 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 635 490 (Philippines)
+27 860 000 040 (South Africa)
+66 26 964 900 (Thailand)
+1 312 291 9224 (United States)
110 N Carpenter St.

Philippines
16th Floor Citibank Center Bldg. 8741 Paseo de Roxas St., Makati City

South Africa
85 on Grayston, Grayston Drive, Sandton

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with McDonald's.

Complaints & Reviews

McDonald'sproduct

We visited mc Donald's on wed 24th Jan at junction 61 on way to Newcastle it was a service station our order was disgusting I asked for two bacon sandwiches to which bacon was cold and rubbery and I ordered a bacon and egg muffin nothing else on it I got a really tiny muffin toAsted he egg was hard and bacon different one small pics looked undercooked other was crispy and it was coated with loads of rubbery cheese the cost of this was unacceptable and inedible would never order again you can contact me on [protected] it was at road chef junction 61 /a177

Jan 26, 2018

Nick Tsagaris McDonalds — food service

The food here is very delicious and I like the menu items. I do feel as if it's a touch overpriced. the food...

McDonald'smy meal

Well on Jan 25 @ 450 pm I ran to McDonald's on bethel road in Columbus Ohio and ordered double cheese burger with mac sauce and pickles only ...with small fries and 1 apple pie..
    First my double cheese burger was suppose to be a double, I had half pattie and a whole one...the bottom bun was hard...the fries was hard and tasteless...the apple pie was burnt
    I was so disappointed I couldn't even return to have them fix it due to I only had a short period of time to return to wrk...I have a picture in including ...the apple pie I just tossed out my window on way to wrk bad habit ate dessert first ..so no pie picture sorry but rest is avail below...Thank u

my meal
    my meal

Mcdonalds Restaurantrude and unprofessional behavior

I go through McDonald's every morning for my coffee. This morning it was around 5:45 A.M. I was the only one in line. I finally had to tell someone in the building I needed to order. I had to tell them twice about my order because they kept putting it wrong on the screen. After pulling around to the window to get my order she grabbed my McDonalds card and handed my cold coffee. I finally had to ask for my debit card back. She was not friendly at all. Her name was Ashley. I called and spoke to the manager when I got to work and all she said was I'm sorry. She was not friendly either. This restaurant has really gone down hill with its staff.

McDonald'sdrive thru

I went to the drive thru with my friend Hazel and ordered 4 Whoppers with cheese and a Giant Roast Beef and a Tastee Freeze. I had just gotten my cat groomed and my eye was hurtingl The woman said they don't sell that. I am furious! What the hell! How rude! I got out of my car and slammed the door and went after that hussy. She got all huffy and bared her teeth at me! She threw a trash can at me and I ducked. I am still steaming about the whole event.

McDonald'slarge sweet tea

You have downsized the LARGE cups for your large sweet tea and they are the same price! 1/7/2018. If you do not go back to the original size cups of sweet tea for one dollar, I will not be buying anymore sweet tea! Or any drink for that matter! We are a very small town and go to McDonald's several times a week and so does everyone else who lives out here so there is no reason to downsize the cups! I usually buy two to three large glasses of tea a day! that is at the least$728.00/year, not to mention the amount of other drinks and food products my family of five adults spend every week! I'm pretty sure my family alone spends over $100.00/week at McDonalds!

McDonald'scussed at by mcdonalds manager

At the McDonalds Falls of the Neuse Raleigh NC location on January 4th at approximately 11:00pm I was verbally assaulted, insulted, cursed, threatened and treated in a very unprofessional and disrespectful manner after I very nicely asked the manager on duty to please replace 2 cold hard uneatable fish filet sandwiches that I had received with hot fresh sandwiches instead and simply give me what I had paid for... After which he flew into a violent angry rage speaking profanity and threatening to sue my [protected]@@ and told me to get out of his store threatening to call the police... I have a video of this very distressful incident and encounter with this employee of your company that I would be more than willing to share with you prior to placing this video on social media and forwarding it to my lawyer...

• Su
                Sulphur7 Jan 05, 2018

There are (2) McDonald's on Falls of Neuse. Which one are you on about?

McDonald'sunethical behavior in drive thru

This evening (01/04/18) I was in the drive thru @ my local McDonald's on 502 North Dr in Hopkinsville Ky when I had just completed my order and was told my amount for my order when the young man than had taken my order had forgotten to turn his mic off and proceeded to tell his co-workers what he had thought of me and how he did not like that I have given him my order slowly and apparently I was stupid for doing so. I drove around and went inside to ask for the manager where i was not so happy at the time just to find out he was the manager on duty and refused to give me the managers name or the office number. I will admit I did not have very many nice things to say at that moment after being insulted at the drive thru but I will never be spending my money there again

Jan 04, 2018

McDonald's — mobile app order never received

we placed an order using the mobile app and the food was never brought to us. after 30 minutes waiting in the...

McDonald'scustomer services at ks#2 dec 30, 17 7.47.59pm finch and mccowan order #200

We ordered 2 combo (big mac and mcchicken sandwich) with fries and decaf coffee. for dine in. received the order but the coffee was warm. I go to the cashier and told her and said it will be few minutes. After 5 - 7 mins our coffee was delivered where we were sitting. You wont not believe it I got the same coffee cold, I go back and said that it will be few minute. I had to ask for the manager till I had to make a scene.

To my conclusion, it is call disrespect. When the order was taken, she should have check if there was decaf coffee. For haven't sake it was before 8pm.

It was the worst experience at McDonalds that day. According to the receipt it clearly says Brewed Coffee refills within 2hrs. proof of purchase required.SERIOUSLY THAT WAS WITHIN 15MINS...

R. Jamal
                [protected]

McDonald'sthe hygiene and customer service

I sent in a friend to actually get a job behind the scenes and I was [censor] disgusted by what we found. The chip fat just stayed there. Indefinitely. Week on [censor] week. Whoever decided they had 4-5 stars on average in hygiene must have an [censor] for a face and the taste of a preteen girl who still loves 1 Direction. Basically, the food hygiene expert must be remarkably like Simon Cowell. There was also an incident where somebody asked for a burger with no mayo. They complained because they thought they had mayo. But no. It was a spot that had burst on the creature. It literally makes me feel sick that we eat this. You'd think that many issues would be enough. Is it? Is it bollocks. The smug little [censor] hire the sort of guy you'd see in one of those really depressing Scottish police dramas. The miserable gits. I've seen homeless people smile more than the little wankers working in McDonald's. Plus, they always prioritise the drive through. Hello? Mate? I've been waiting here for half a [censor] hour! Do they listen? No. They just get unhappy that you swore at them and toddle off to the drive through. La fin.

McDonald'sfamily box

Hi, my name is Helen and I want to make a complain today about the family box meal deal.
                    As I have many kids, I usually ordered the family box ($26.95- 4burgers, 4drinks and family sized chips/garden salads) with a few extras from the Rydalmere Macdonald which is close to my house. The problem is that when I ordered as a takeaway, very often I found out some missing items like salad, drinks or chips.
                    For example, last week I didn't get two garden salads and today ( 01/01/18) I ordered the same menu and this time, I have two salad but no family sized 🍟 and drinks problems too. First few times, I wasn't happy but understood that the shop is busy and the staff can make mistakes...also, I just don't want to go there again for fix these small things but since it is keep happening(at least four times) and also today's service wasn't the best at all, I am let you know that You need to training your staff to check the order properly and serve the customers in professional way.
                    Thanks.

McDonald'smanagers

So we went to mcdonalds in ocala Florida on 326 and while we wete orderin our food the managers were talking to their employees like dogs. So we sat down to eat and low and behold we heard the managers talking to them again like dogs. Someone needs to teach their mcdonalds managers how to talk the the employees that do all the service and makes them money. Thank yoylu

McDonald'sadvertising 1 dollar drinks

I go through the drive through thinking i was getting a dollar drink like the huge flag in the parking lot states.instead i am charge 1.15 per drink then when i asked they said it was tax. Well i got charge tax on top of that making it 2.46 for 2 one dollar drinks. Soni said something else and the response was do you uave a problem. Yes i do you are advertising 1 dollar drinks they should be that.

advertising 1 dollar drinks

McDonald'sordering order not read back end up wrong order took home had to eat because I was diabetic called explained store18074 abilene, texas

Joe Tulcus reviewed McDonald's —
                          1 star
                          17 shots o' rum ago ·

get this new policy if your burger is wrong you bring it back they'll make you a new one. drive thru walk in and take out no burger no replacement no money back I ordered a home style burger clerk wrote down wrong didn't read order back to me ended with home style bun lots of mayo three of the smallest dots of mustard no vegies if it was read back this would stop incorrect order called talked to manager Melissa Garcia explained that I'm diabetic and that I have already ate a big portion of the mistake burger bring it back with receipt and will make a new one. the fuel, the time, the embarrassment if it was burger king, sonic they put your name down for next visit and make you a new one for fre

• Sh
                              Shaun R. Dec 28, 2017

You had already, "ate a big portion of mistaken burger" but have a photo of the entire burger...That makes no sense. It appears you were trying to scam the establishment and got caught.

McDonald'sfood/customer service

I went to Mcdonalds on Archway, the service was terrible, I came through drive thru the over night manager was mean and nasty she gave me vold fries, I ask if she can get me Hot ones she rolled her eyes then snatched the bag out my hand then I knew she didn't drop new ones and she floated them in the greece like 2 seconds in which I think she just switched the fries in a new bag and didn't warm them up practically throwing the bag at me. This has got to stop these employees acts as if it's not thier job to serve customers they are always on thier phones instead of working..

McDonald'smanager

I came into the restaurant and got something to eat and alittle while later the manager came up to me and said quit whistling at my staff and I told him it wasn't me and then he said go back to your business and told me to f off.i eat at this restaurant alot but if I am going to be treated like this I will never return back. This place has been treating me very bad and every time I come here they try to tell me I'm doing something wrong and I just come here to eat relax and leave but seem like this restaurant don't want my business.

McDonald'severything

First off if I could rate you a negative 10 I would. My last 4 or 5 orders from a couple of different Mcdonalds we go to, Harshman Rd. in Dayton, Ohio and Airway Shopping center in Dayton, Ohio has been a horrible experience!!. Most of the time it is wrong order and or ALWAYS bad, old or unsalted fries. Well today at the Harshman Rd. McDonalds we were in the drive thru line and after about a minute and a half the person who job it is to hand out the food was talking to her friend ( you could tell ), she had already received her food and low and behold she received no food after ( we thought she was waiting on a wrong order because she sat there so long ), she didn't pull over for an order either...WHAT! This is totally unacceptable for a company who is known World Wide as a great fast food establishment. Now, as far as the kiosk goes it is your job to wait on us it is what you get paid for, not for us doing your job!! Your company needs to step up!!

McDonald'sservice

The McDonalds in Tarrytown, NY must be the worst McDonalds in the chain. At breakfast time they never have the meals that are on the menu they are always out of product. I have gone there and they don't have Coke. The machines are always broken, the service you never know how it's going to be. There window is the slowest. You order an egg McMuffin it is hard and cold it's like it has been in the been for hours. When I have time I will drive to the one in Ossining NY or get a regular breakfast in town. I feel that it has gotten worst everything I go there.

McDonald'sdrive thru

Stockton CA Wilson Way Location

Around midnight did a late night rib for some food and we get there and no one is coming to the speaker not the window nothing but we see them inside. When they see us they just continued about their business talking didn't attempt acknowledge us whatsoever until another employee recognized we weren't leaving. It was more than an hour before closing and then a woman yelled we are closed. Mind you I love my McDonald's and this exact franchise is the closest one to where I live now and it is always something. I spend at minimal $10 a day there but now I won't. Everyday I used to go and get the two sandwiches for four on the breakfast menu until another late night I went and ordered from the breakfast and they gave me rubbery like sandwiches that were cold as well old. I went back and they said to me OK would you like fresh ones like duh... And this is after I told her yes I just came here ordered this and this is old as ****!!! No I don't want another sandwich. Everyday I would go to a mcdonalds and get a good hot fudge Sunday well never now being that but this same franchise always everyday says our machines down sorry no ice cream every night or never fails. It's absolutely ridiculous. Another time they gave me chicken nuggets so hard I couldn't even chew not sink my teeth into it. Someone has to do something because quite frankly this franchise is putting a really bad taste in my mouth and anything I have to say as far as McDonald's goes

• Su
                                        Sulphur7 Dec 23, 2017

Not sure why anyone would want to eat at McDonald's everyday, but that's really none of my business. I will say that I have a friend that owned several fastfood franchises and didn't realize his employees were closing early until a customer alerted him. It is possible too that the store closed early because they needed to do inventory or had broken appliances, etc.