Having problems with McDonald's?

McDonald's Customer Service Contacts

8800 707 4499 (Russia)
+1 800 244 6227 (United States)
+44 370 524 4622 (United Kingdom)
+61 298 757 100 (Australia)
+64 800 539 4303 (New Zealand)
+43 810 001 212 (Austria)
+45 33 266 000 (Denmark)
+353 15 138 181 (Ireland)
+31 205 642 666 (Netherlands)
+351 214 405 300 (Portugal)
+41 216 311 200 (Switzerland)
+90 444 6262 (Turkey)
+852 28 807 300 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 635 490 (Philippines)
+27 860 000 040 (South Africa)
+66 26 964 900 (Thailand)
+1 312 291 9224 (United States)
110 N Carpenter St.

Philippines
16th Floor Citibank Center Bldg. 8741 Paseo de Roxas St., Makati City

South Africa
85 on Grayston, Grayston Drive, Sandton

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with McDonald's Customer Service. Initial McDonald's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for McDonald's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about McDonald's. Discuss the issues you have had with McDonald's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

McDonald'severy time I get a large fries there a medium

I usually go twice a week and every time I do i always order a large fries and they dont even fill them why is this consistancy always happening Whats the point of paying for a large if i dont even get that . The burgers are always cold im very disappointed i love mc Donalds but this is really making me not ever wanna buy there. I ask for fresh food half the time its cold or there not made the correct way

H
    Jun 15, 2019

McDonald's — management

I made a complaint the 12th of this month and it still isn't fixed. Brandon Lee Lovell is still employed...

Anamosa
    B
    Jun 14, 2019

McDonald’s — shake machine is always down/quality of food

On several occasions I have been to this store and have been letdown/ the food is never hot so I have to...

McDonald'sspecial order of mcdoubles

On several occasions at the Bay Shore, NY Fifth Avenue McDonald's I have ordered McDoubles without ketchup & pickles, they continually put ketchup on them & I don't see it until I get home. When I have gone back, the manager provided replacement then get home again & if course, there's ketchup. Most times this happens, I shouldn't have to check sandwich before I leave the restaurant or drive thru. I just don't understand why it continues to happen when receipts clearly has my special requests. What I'm experiencing these kids working do not pay attention to requests. Ketchup is not a liking to me & should not be a requirement on a burger.

J
      Jun 12, 2019

McDonald's — drive thru service

Tuesday June 11th at approximate 8:40 pm i drive into McDonald's located on 1800 Western ave. Los Angeles, CA...

C
      Jun 10, 2019

McDonald's — poor behavior of staff and management and obviously untrained employees.

The last time I visited inside the 10975 State Bridge Rd. McDonald's location I was very disappointed in...

McDonald'sI was charged twice on my credit card

To whom it may concern
      I was at Macdonalds opera Paris yesterday on 7 June 2019 with my children. I was charged 20.80 euro twice on my credit card.
      I will attached my credit card statement to show.
      I would like this refunded to my card.
      I am from Australia and am going home next week. I'm in Spain at the moment.
      The lady at the counter did not get me to sign it or put in a pin. She just left me there and started making fries. Another lady had to give me my receipt.
      My mobile number is [protected].
      Regards
      Noeleen Mackenzie

I was charged twice on my credit card

McDonald'segg mcmuffin

The south Mcdonalds in The town/city of Roswell NM has the most terrible service. Their waiting times are ridiculous and when you get your food it's either not the complete order or it's just not the item you ordered. You have to be carful when ordering the Egg McMuffin because the actual egg isn't cooked right or there are egg shells in it. This has happened to me twice. The picture I've attached shows a piece of egg shell but sine the egg shell is white it's a difficult to see.

egg mcmuffin

McDonald'swait time & cold food

I visited restaurant number #0441 mcdonalds south melbourne.

1st went through drive through to be told drive is closed if you like to come into the restaurant. That was not a problem then it took 15 minutes to get my order taken then i waited 27 minutes for a big mac meal to find the food was cold.

To top it all off the arrogance of the staff was discusting

McDonald'shorrible treatment of loyal customer

my husband came into the kirkwood highway Mcdonalds on 3318 kirkwood highway in wilmington Delaware at 6:56 pm on 6/3/19. He was refused service, called a "whitemotherfucker" in front of our 11 year old daughter and was discriminated against by your employee based on the color of his skin. Needless to say, we didnt get food and left feeling insulted

McDonald'scoffee cups

I am a fan of McDonalds coffee! I plan mornings around making time to stop for coffee. Some time ago the cups were changed... and since leak horribly. I constantly find stains on my clothing, in my car and on my desk or meeting table. In meetings this is embarrassing and quite a nuisance. It is extremely frustrating to wrap a napkin around the rim of the cup just to protect my clothing from the spillage. I am appealing to you as a coffee lover to quickly do something with the cups. This is definitely a game changer for me! If not corrected, I will not patronize McDonalds coffee any longer.

Thanks for your time

coffee cups

McDonald'shandicap parking area

In Sidney New York there needs to be a ramp by the handicap parking area. I witnessed a little elderly gentleman that almost fell with his walker trying to get over the curb by the parking space. Suggesting this to make it easier for the handicaps who loves to visit your establishment. Needs to be addressed looking out for those who are not able to make their way over the curb.

I
                  Jun 03, 2019

McDonalds — management

I spoke to Emily the manager at Elsternwick Mcdonalds tonight regarding a mistake on my gourmet $8 burger and...

McDonald'sdrive thru valley view, cypress ca 90630

Ordered a Big Mac with lots of other food and got home to find a quarter pounder with cheese! Fries were old and cold, and three diet cokes had no ice and were flat! My receipt was all super sticky on the back too. The worker at the window was taking payment and processing food. Worst attitude ever! I spent $23.11 and got home to find crappy food and drinks. So gross.
                  I think I should get some free food coupons! This McDonalds is the worst!
                  Cypress, CA

McDonald'smcdonalds on exit 21 off of i-95

I get to intercom and the lady tell me that they are only accepting cash, I had a card so I get out of line to go to atm across street and I immediately come back. So I get back in line only to wait in line for 23 min. So finally I get to the window to pay for my food and I have to wait another 4 min to get to the window to get my food. I finally get to the window to get my food only to have to wait 3 more min for the lady to ask me what my order was. I told her what my order was and she closed the window and comes back 2 min later to hand me my tea and ask me to pull up to the third window. I asked why do I have to pull up to the third window and she states we are waited on hashbrowns to cook. I told her to just give me my sandwich because I was on my way to work and had to go after I waited in line for over 30 min. I didn't get reimbursed for the food. I thought that was very unprofessional.

R
                      May 30, 2019

McDonald's — customer service

I went to McDonald's located at 1400 Lake Tapps Way, Auburn, Wa 98092 and witnessed the assistant manager...

M
                      May 29, 2019

McDonald's — crew trainer

One of my friends went through the drive thru a few weeks ago to order food and one of the employees at...

McDonald'sbad service

We are today at the branch of McDonald's at forum le halles mall.
                      We gave the seller plastic glass and ask to fill half of it with hot water to the baby, after we ordered a meal for us.
                      The seller rejected rudely and said that u have to buy cup of tea and refused to our request to give us his name.
                      It's 29.5.2019, 13:30 and the seller was from Indian origin.

McDonald'scleanliness of the venue

We have just called in at canklow Rotherham South Yorkshire the floors were disgusting I almos went to the floor chips crushed on the floor I am elderly and I managed to get my balance I know the place was busy but no excuses for this .we go to a McDonald's at Worksop in Nottinghamshire and it is spotless they are cleaning all the time I did mention to one of the staff but they did not seem to care I know not to call there again

C
                          May 24, 2019

McDonald's — latte, fries, nuggets

I went to this McDonald's around 8 pm and after I paid the girl hands me my change and says the printer...