Having problems with McDonald's?

McDonald's Customer Service Contacts

8800 707 4499 (Russia)
+1 800 244 6227 (United States)
+44 370 524 4622 (United Kingdom)
+61 298 757 100 (Australia)
+64 800 539 4303 (New Zealand)
+43 810 001 212 (Austria)
+45 33 266 000 (Denmark)
+353 15 138 181 (Ireland)
+31 205 642 666 (Netherlands)
+351 214 405 300 (Portugal)
+41 216 311 200 (Switzerland)
+90 444 6262 (Turkey)
+852 28 807 300 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 635 490 (Philippines)
+27 860 000 040 (South Africa)
+66 26 964 900 (Thailand)
+1 312 291 9224 (United States)
110 N Carpenter St.

Philippines
16th Floor Citibank Center Bldg. 8741 Paseo de Roxas St., Makati City

South Africa
85 on Grayston, Grayston Drive, Sandton

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with McDonald's Customer Service. Initial McDonald's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for McDonald's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about McDonald's. Discuss the issues you have had with McDonald's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

McDonald's Complaints & Reviews

Jul 14, 2019

McDonald's — unsanitary and disgusting!!!

After ordering my food I went to the lady's room to wash my hands and what I saw was extremely disgusting. I...

Jul 13, 2019

McDonald's — drive through

I used Upton, birkenhead drive thru for a meal for my 4 yr old son and myself as a treat. Was asked to wait...

Jul 12, 2019

McDonald's — this franchise is nasty!

This place was horrible! This was the 2nd time in a week that I went to this store. The 1st time... I just...

McDonald'sstaff

My son went into your argyle street Glasgow tonight the person that served him said the £20 note my son was paying with was fake . He said he had to keep it or if he gave him it back he would need to call the police . My son called me and I told him to tell the person to call the police as my son knew where he got the £20 they said they were not calling the police but were keeping the money . Why? I called your customer service number to get a telephone number so I could call the restaurant and speak to a manager I can't get an answer in the phone . I called the customer service back and they tried to phone but never got an answer . My son has been left in Glasgow 40 miles from home with no money . Is this some kind of con to steal £20 from a boy . The worse thing about this is he has been left stranded in Glasgow no money and 40 miles from home . If this £20 was fake my son certainly didn't know it he knows where he got the £20 from but why did they say that they would need to call the police and when my son told them to phone them they wouldn't why? I am absolutely disgusted

Jul 11, 2019

McDonald's — about a gift card

On June 27, 2019, I went to the restaurant at the above location. My kind students had given me a gift card...

North York (toronto)

Jul 10, 2019

McDonald's — coworkers

My daughter works at the McDonald's and has had coworkers threaten physical harm on her. Also one of the...

Jul 02, 2019

McDonald's — mcchicken

On 7/1/19 I entered the McDonald's on prince avenue, in Athens, ga ... I ordered three McChicken two with no...

Jul 01, 2019

McDonald's — very dirty

I am very disappointed how dirty the Mc Donald's is there food is laying every where there is spilled...

Ledgewood
    Jul 01, 2019

Greensburg, Indiana McDonald's — service

Once again I am complaining about Greensburg, IN location. I have no problem with day time. It is after 2:00...

Jun 30, 2019

McDonald's — the staff, the unbelievable wait time, my order is never right.

The Johnson City, Tn. McDonalds's owned/operated by Jim Davis consistently makes mistakes and I am tired of...

McDonald'streatment from manager

Rude service from Manager Lewellyn. He refused to honour vouchers we received from the app. We asked for the reason as it was very unclear to us, he made condescending remarks to make us look silly in front of several customers. He did the same to my 12-year-old daughter. When I asked him to act more professional, he twisted it around and accused me of threatening him. I explained that made an effort to drive down after securing vouchers from the app and we didn't need to be treated like scavengers. I own several businesses and explained to this young man that it was not about the dollar value of the meal it was about the principle of it all. I know it is not his problem the misleading promotions on the emails and app, nor the terrible functionality of the app itself. I did remind him that as a manager he did have a responsibility to provide good service to the people that walk into that premises. I hope that from this there is an opportunity to teach this young man who will continue to manager stores and work in that industry that personal pride does not rule all. I felt humiliated that as a customer in front of my children I was treated as if I was begging for food, when in fact we had what we believe was a perfectly valid promotional code and adequate funds to pay for it.

McDonald'sservice and product

Hasbrouck Heights McDonalds, is THE worst location of any "fast" food service. They are Sooooooooooo Sloooooooooooowwwwwwwwww. I complained last year. They have not improved AT ALL. You could die waiting on line inside or drive thru. They can't get a simple order of ONE LARGE DIET COKE right EVER. It is like Leo Gets says in Lethal Weapon. They F you at the drive thru. They are always out of products, they don't tell you thought that they are out of BBQ when you order your nuggets. They are always borrowing things including workers from Hackensack. This place needs to be shut down. They lose business by the minute when cars leave the line, even after they have ordered.

ABOMINABLE

• Updated by JK6136 · Jun 24, 2019

Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey

McDonald'sabout the employers and managers

I was in nesebar and i was happy when i saw Mcdonals but the thing were out of control in that store of Mcdonalds the things i asked for they didnt give so i told them call the menager or who is charg here they said to me that there is no menager or something like that.I said no way in Mcdonalds must have some menager they started and the answer was if you like you can eat if you dont you can leave...please report this because its shame for Mcdonalds i have the bill and writes the name of the worker

about the employers and managers
        about the employers and managers

McDonald'spoorly managed restaurant.

On June 22 we stopped to have a late lunch while traveling across the country. The staff seemed to have no idea what they were doing. We joined 10 customers who had apparently been waiting a while for ordered food. When the orders came up non of them where correct. Our order took 35 minutes! IT was total chaos behind the counter. The manager is yelling. No one seemed to know what they were doing. Everyone in the restaurant was disgusted.

Here is the address,

329 2nd St. Williamsburg, VA 23185

McDonald'scustomer service

On the 22 June 2019 at 12.40pm I ordered a Fillet Fish medium meal with a fudge sundae. I paid for my order and moved to the counter awaiting my ticket order numer 160. I finally received my order and asked the customer service girl for a spoon. she ignored me and continued to serve other customers. I said to her "all I need is a spoon" she responded "a [censored]en spoon, here now get the [censored] out of my face" i said "excuse me, you shouldn't be using that language as a customer service person" she responded "I don't give a [censored] don't order here". I went to the cash payment area and asked the staff "could I please see your manager" I spoke with Hendrix Foliola and mentioned what just happend and I don't appreciate being spoke to like that at all and especially in front of a crowded area. He said "I'm sorry I will speak to her" I said I want your name and her name and I will be taking this further. The girl that displayed this inapproriate behaviour name is Hanan. I left feeling upset, I have been a customer for over 30 years and I have never experienced anything like this. I will like this issue to be addressed as soon as possible.

customer service
            customer service

Jun 22, 2019

McDonald’s — drive thru and rudeness of employee at window

On Friday, June 21, 2019 around 8:45pm I went through the drive thru at my local McDonald's. It took at least...

McDonald'sproduct and customer service

Mc Donalds at 13th St Norfolk, NE 68701 Occured at 11:10 pm on 6/21/2019. I went through the drive-thru to get an ice cream cone. I had recently seen commercials reporting that the cone was on sale for $1 and, since I love the cones, I wanted one! The price I was quoted was $1.29. I said "you charge 29 cents in tax?!" They said no, the cone is $1.19 plus 10cents in tax. I responded that I had seen commerials saying the price was $1 and that the menu board I was looking at said $1. The drive thru person then said, oh, $1.19. When I got to the window, the clerk said, "$1.29. I said, no, the person who just took my order said $1.19. He said no, $1.29. I told him the menu board said $1.00. He repeated it's $1.29. I said well I have $1.19 and that is what I am going to give you. He said he would not give me the ice cream cone for $1.19. I told him I would be making a phone call, to which he said go ahead. I just left. This same situation happened to me last night too. 6/20/19. I don't know if the staff didn't get the memo or if they were hoping that customers wouldn't notice, and they were keeping the extra 10 cents. Now, a person could think that 10 cents (actually 20 cents - happened x2) isn't a big deal, I just don't like getting ripped off. What would I like to see and a resolution? Some free ice cream cones.

• Updated by Joan Sun · Jun 22, 2019

The clerk at the window should have sent one of the staff outside to check the menu board.

McDonald'severy time I get a large fries there a medium

I usually go twice a week and every time I do i always order a large fries and they dont even fill them why is this consistancy always happening Whats the point of paying for a large if i dont even get that . The burgers are always cold im very disappointed i love mc Donalds but this is really making me not ever wanna buy there. I ask for fresh food half the time its cold or there not made the correct way

Jun 15, 2019

McDonald's — management

I made a complaint the 12th of this month and it still isn't fixed. Brandon Lee Lovell is still employed...

Anamosa
                  Jun 14, 2019

McDonald’s — shake machine is always down/quality of food

On several occasions I have been to this store and have been letdown/ the food is never hot so I have to...