McDonaldsevery time I go to mcdonalds, I don't get what I ordered

Every time I go to mcdonalds, I don't get what I ordered. But this time was the worst. I go through the "Drive through" but then I had to wait for my food on the side, and it gets worse. I wait for at least 25 minutes and have to go in to get my food. They fix it up and I asked if the 12 pc nuggets that I ordered was in bag because I saw them put in 4pc nugget. The girl said "yes" they are in there. When I get home they were not in there and I only had 4 pc nugget although I paid for 12 pc combo. I am tired of everytime I go to mcdonalds I don't get what I want and I do pay for it. I will not go back. I will go to sonic or any other place before I go back to mcdonalds again.

Jaymort Feb 28, 2010

So why is it so hard to check the order yourself? If it happens so often, would you not think to start checking every single time while you were still at McDonalds? You are stupid.

• Di
    dia3766 May 18, 2010

Why do you keep going back if it is never right?

• St
    Stephen Drake May 25, 2010

People Don, t post In this Site...Tthis Site Is made just to sabotage the Image of other companies and Complaints Board gets Paid to do this, Most of the posts are being posted by their blooddy writers inorder to keep this site active ...

• Ka
    Katana1 Jun 30, 2010

Whoo Hoo! Just look at all the McDonalds employees that left comments.
    Why don't YOU get it right. U R stupid but look who you work for.
    Mr. Millangelo or whoever you are, the McDonalds employees will never get it right nor can you have it your way. If you like to drive thru for a morning coffee then you hear the same blathering question. "Would you like to try a Frappe...blah, blah, blah. If you say yes, (no one ever does) then that confuses them so much the order taker forgets to charge you and when you get to the pick up window you won't get a Frappe. Or the order taker actually does charge you for the Frappe and when you get to the pick up window there is a 5 - 6 minute wait on one Frappe.

• IronGrudge89 Jul 29, 2010

You could just not be a typical lazy American and get out of your car to order the food. Better yet you could just avoid McDonald's altogether. The world doesn't revolve around you.

• Ki
    Kidiu Sep 24, 2010

Whenever we go out to fast food joints, we always check our bag to make sure we got what we ordered. And, yes, there have been numerous occasions where we had to go back in, show our receipt and order, and have them fix it. I hate fast food places.

Joe_19999 Sep 28, 2010

You aint the only one! I placed an order for 5 hamburgers with extra pickles. The order was promptly filled by the time I got to the pick-up window. When I returned to work to eat my dinner I discovered none of the burgers, despite having a sticker on them saying "extra pickle", had any extra pickles. Oh, they were also hard and stale. In addition to this, one of the burgers had NO MEAT!

Ordering a burger with extra pickles and receiving a burger with no meat and no extra pickles is absolutely horrific service. I could forgive a lazy worker for just slapping an "extra pickle" sticker on a burger from the bin. But no meat... This is outrageous!

hahaha McD'd SUCKS!!!

joey0923 Dec 04, 2010

so you ate 4 hamburgers and your missing the meat on the 5th??? just the fact that you ate 4 hamburgers in 1 sitting makes me sick. i will bet your some bloated dude. try hitting a gym. your disgusting.

• Ta
    Tania07 Dec 22, 2010

yes, its mcdonalds fault b/c they are incompetent idiots..that's why its so important to check your food once u get it and not to trust people or ask them about it.

• Lu
    luisiscool Mar 31, 2011

Lol I used to work for Mcdonalds and its the customers responsibility to make sure that he/she gets the right order.

• Mo
    mooshell28 Jun 15, 2011

There is no such thing as a 12 pc. combo, idiot... there is a 10 piece... know your ### so the mcdonalds employee can take your order properly... plus look on your ###ing screen before you pull forward to see if everything is right on it... you costumers are the dumbasses not the employees.

joey0923 Jun 15, 2011

back when the person posted this blog there was a coupon for a 12 piece and it was in the sunday papers nationwide. it was 12 pc for $4. i had a bunch of them coupons so i know.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices