Mccloud Pedst ControlUnhappy ex employee!

D

Stay far away from this company. They do not stand by their own mission statement. HONESTY INTEGRITY RESPECT QUALITY. I was an employee for a few years. I was promoted 3 times in one year. That was the good part. My last promotion was a relocation promotion deal. I was asked to move my entire family to Davenport Iowa. I agreed and put my home on the market. After 6 months of working in Iowa Monday thru Friday my home was still for sale. My wife and kids were still living in Illinois. I asked to be transferred back to the chicagoland area branch. I was told there were no opening's and I needed to stay in Iowa. I was not happy about this at all. I continued to work in Iowa for another 6 months. In this time me and my wife grew apart and almost divorced. My kids called me their part time dad. At this point I had enough and asked again to be transferred back. I was again denied a transfer. I then started looking for a new job near my home and family. I found a great job making more money with a great company. I gave 3 weeks notice to McCloud and they released me after one. This is all just before Christmas. This was a very unprofessional thing to do. I almost lost my family because of the sacrifice I made for McCloud. McCloud needs to learn how to treat their workers. They showed me little respect for me or my family. I am happy to be done with them. They have no integrity or respect.

christopher Mar 31, 2009

I am a Top ranking Pest Control Tech in the country, And too have worked at McCloud. Pest control is a demanding job and if you don't have what it takes you will fail. I have moved on do even larger challenges but have a place in my hart for the time a spent a McClould, and would do it again any day.
    Christopher

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices