MCBR1010Beware

I have had this refrigerator now (MCBR1010) for 2 years and I am absolutley disgusted with it and the Tech Support behind it! I have had problems with this fridge from day 1 of purchase. I un-boxed this fridge, plugged it in, set the knobs accordingly and populated it with items. After about 2 weeks, the freezer section started to accumulate ice on the back and sides. This in turn filled the refrigerator portion up with water as it eh compressor wasn't pushing air properly. My food and drinks were slightly above room temp at best all of the time. I have had a service tech out once, and his exact words were "This happens to these refrigerators. All you have to do, is empty all of the contents out of it every other week, let it thaw for a day, wipe up all of the excess water and plug it back in"!!! He stated that "technically, all of the components are working properly". I did what he said and adjusted the knobs religiously for another year. I then got sick of this once I had a child and called them back to make a return trip. the Service Tech agreed to come out and then was a no show. I am completely disgusted with this product but more so the people backing it. No service help, they will not exchange it and admit that it's just a faulty unit (I guess magic Chef is the only company in the world that doesn't ever have a defective unit come out of it's shop!) I know people that have purchased this refrigerator and love it, but given the lack of support from Magic Chef, I would absolutley recommend that you do not purchase ANY of their products. I now have a $350.00 useless box taking up space in my garage because now I have to pay fro bulk pick-up to haul it away since I am getting no response from Magic Chef!! This has cost me too much headache and time now.