MbpurchaseSham

M

I suddenly see that in my monthly statement I see the bill from this mbpurchase companyreceive this bill for 1 full Yr of subscription of skype calling.
1. I never paid or visited the site
2. When I sign into skype I am not able to call anyone's telephone.
3.When I write to them for the past 6 days I keep getting mails with instructions on how to open the skype and how to plug in the webcam etc etc etc with the whole procedure except the mention of the payment.

More Mbpurchase Complaints & Reviews

• Mm
    mmtt Oct 25, 2009

This company is the same as mbdetails which is a scam company. The webpage says you will be see mbdetails on your credit card bill but what came up was mbpurchase. Check out the compalints under mbdetails.

• N1
    n17jd Oct 25, 2009

I tried to get a "free" Napster trial, and BANG, I got an email from MBpurchase.com that my PalPal account was charged $90.75! Not only did I NOT authorize this charge but the charge bears no relationship to the charges Napster was charging!
    In my opinion MBpurchase.com is a scam organization.

• Je
    jenbear Nov 11, 2009

i baught a video membership for 21 buck. got nailed 90.70 bucks. tried to get a hold of the company. thes not happining

• Ct
    CT consummer Nov 23, 2009

I saw a freuduline charge for $90.75 for a checkcard charge on my bank statement from mbpurchase.com. I filed the claim with my bank. But how can we stop this scam company from doing this any further? Any suggestion?

• Gr
    Graham B Dec 03, 2009

me too ticked to be charges 9.99 for one month movie access, got charged 52.00 for one year access and still can't download anything from the web site. B'STARDS.

• K9
    k98h1rl3y Jan 14, 2010

I got ripped off too. I thought it was a legitimate service but it turns out that it is not. My lesson costed my $60.00. I wish there was a way to deal with these crooks.

MargoDStewart Feb 24, 2010

everytime i call it's leave a message or either the number doesnt work anymore

• Do
    dougcanoe Mar 04, 2010

I too got ripped off.

I signed up for a subscription for GOOGLE EARTH enhancement the site looked very much like GOOGLE EARTH.

In their T&C they offered full refund if not satisfied within 14days. I applied by email for a refund within one day and for a few days after that but all I received is log in details.

The software downloaded was rubbish and did nothing.

Very dodgy site, my bank is investigating.

• Cl
    claireibz Mar 04, 2010

i have been charged 44, 40 euros from my account and i have not ordered anything...

• Si
    Siva.B Mar 09, 2010

Dear All,

I got memebership for 2year for watching online movies and downlaoding purpose but all these sitr are fake doesn't respone properly I mailed them to refund my money back

Siva.B

• Le
    LegionZ411 Mar 27, 2010

I purchased a 3 year Unlimited VIP to Skype with account login information to Skype. It doesn't work. I can't log into the web page either. Skype doesn't know the login name. Looking at the MBPURCHASE receipts, I really don't know what I bought. After hours of searching the Skype webpage and after trying to call a toll free number that they can call from but customers can't call to, I found the contact customer email. I received an email reply saying they are investigating. I did receive a phone call from Skype that hung up before I could answer. Is there a secret website, or secret button or just a secret #, somewhere that customers can call to speak to a human and get some answers? SKYPE has the absolute worst customer support I have ever seen! I am calling my bank to dispute this charge.

• K9
    k98h1rl3y Mar 27, 2010

I was able to get my money refunded.

• Cg
    CGC OLGA VEGA Apr 15, 2010

GOOD MORNING:

-- I recently had a charge of £ 57.71 on my Capital credit card saying Merchant: Mbpurchase.com. 1 [protected].
    This organisation is a scam which hijacks google links ...so one minute you think you are purchasing itunes or downloading quicktime or Adobe... But you have been misdirected to their site. (if you look at it it looks quite plausible and then you quickly realise there is nobody to get hold of to get your money back. I have asked my bank to help me get my money back and stop these con artists.

They did the same to me and my bank are not given me any help what so ever because these people accessed my bank details address all my pin codes they could them pretend to be me and take money whenever the feel like my bank said cuz they cant prove i didnt purchase anything off them and it was down to a third party it was tuff barclays bank are just as bad as these scammers i am now havent to change banks to stop this situation

Oh my god i need ur help... I was scammed from mbpurchase.com just today... I paid 29.88usd for the ineternet tv & did'nt get any reply from them... I've been downloading the site but it's not working... What should I do?

-- I recently had a charge of £33.62 on my credit card saying Merchant: Mbpurchase.com. 1 [protected].
    This organisation is a scam which hijacks google links ...so one minute you think you are purchasing itunes or downloading quicktime or Adobe... But you have been misdirected to their site. (if you look at it it looks quite plausible and then you quickly realise there is nobody to get hold of to get your money bank.

More mbpurchase complaints

• Ro
    ROZZI May 06, 2010

I brought services from MBpurchase (MB) for $59.86. and the services failed miserably none of the services worked; moreover, MB overcharged my account an extra $59.86.

Then, I could not get a hold of MB for the phone number did not work, neither did the URL for MB worked.

finally, I got hold of MB, and they said they will refund my account for the failed services, but, low and behold, they charged my account double again for a total of $239.44.

However, I will file complaints against MB with the authorities.

• Bi
    billmarsh May 21, 2010

company promises computer hdtv but gives you links to streaming video sites. they use leading hdtv and online tv code on their e-mails. They use mbpurchase for their billing.

• Ca
    Canguy32 May 23, 2010

I guess we all get screwed as usual, and I'm sure no one will even try to do anything about these [censored]es that keep scamming as these guys do over and over again even when there is soooo many complaints already.

hijueputa Jun 13, 2010

[censor]ing thieves...they charged me 63.00 instead of 12.00 dollars for 3 years and they are not limewire...they are vuze...what a thief...

hijueputa Jun 13, 2010

what a thieves...they charged me 63.00 dollars instead 12.00 dollars for 3 years and they are not limewire..they are vuze...[censor]ing thieves

hijueputa Jun 13, 2010

how comes the goverment does not do anything against them

• Pi
    Pissed Off and mad as hell Jun 29, 2010

After several attempts to obtain information, regarding the membership sold to me under the reasonable assumption that this membership was involved Itunes. I have not still been serviced to my satisfaction. I have requested information about how the product I purchased works-I got no answers I get the same generic email reading how to down load something. I requested to speak directly with Technical support and was told that I can only speak to them via email, which as fore mentioned is getting me now where I asked to speak to a manager and was told that there was no manager. I asked what the product was I purchase came from as so that I can contact them directly and was told that they did not know who the client was. This is a SCAM alert any and all if Has anyone explored a class action suite. Or contacted the authorities

• Ir
    IRMA149 Sep 26, 2010

STAY A WAY FROM THEM RUN THE OTHER WAY THEY ARE A VERY BAD COMPANY IT IS
    A SCAM
    As like all of you I too have been had by this company who dose not have a supervisor who has rep Like Francine who work alone and a fool who name is Kevin who is a supervisor want to be they are the one of the worst customer rep I have ever had to deal with I called my CC and cancel the payment to them and put them down for fraud I'm very much with you Piss Odd and MaD as Hell SO IS IRMA if they do have class action suite. I WANT IN

• Ro
    Roger C-P Jan 04, 2011

Yes I've just been scammed as well...MBPurchase.com is a Russian scam site highjacking Google sites with copies of legitimate websites Viz, Google Earth & Limewire references. I am also contacting my Bank immediately.RP