MBM&F-Ultra Leangreen tea scam

K

This company sends an e-mail offering a free 14-day trial of diet green tea for $5.95. Do not order it. If you do be sure to cancel within the 14 days or you will receive monthly shipments for the low low price of $75.00 each. There is no information in the shipment for how to contact the company to cancel. This is a complete rip-off. You can buy the same tea at Wal-Mart for a reasonable price.

More MBM&F-Ultra Lean Complaints & Reviews

• Re
    reina Jul 23, 2008

Company only asked for a one time fee of $4.95 for shipping. I only gave permission for them to take that from my credit card. They charged my credit card an additional $69.87. The product was delivered to my house by the bottle not in a box. Several of the packages in the bottle had exploded so the powder which was on the bottom of the container was no longer separated in quantity. The product made me feel sick with a headache as well as stomach upset. Not SATISFIED!!!

Reina Schumann

• Da
    Dazy Aug 05, 2008

I was contacted by CPA DIAL (A marketing company who sells for Ultra Lean) On June 10th by a Stacy. She was calling to confirm I placed the online order but i told her it was a mistake and not to ship it.) a 13 days later my card was charged 69.87 for the product which i did not order. After calling and asking for a refund i was given a customer service number of [protected] and I was told I'd be refunded but never was. I called back and finally asked for the manager FALLEN ext. 115 and after 2 months was finally offered the refund. I am still waiting to received the refund.

Dazy1977

• Ve
    Verneice Walton Aug 11, 2008

I was not informed that they would send another 30 packets out again. Now I'm out the monies.

Mary Lynn Yoder Aug 11, 2008

I received this container of Ultra Lean Green Instant Green Tea Drink - I am not interested and will not use with it being opened.

Please do not send any more.

• Mi
    Mike Patton Aug 17, 2008

I was not informed that they would send another 30 packets out again so soon. I've really not had a chance to check the first pack out. so therefore I would like to cancel my order now. Please do not send anymore out as I will send them right back to you. I'm going to be in contact with my credit card company and tell them not to pay anymore money to you people. Thank You, Mike Patton

• Al
    Allan White Aug 18, 2008

i found the same to be true and it took forever to get through to them on the phone and cancel the order. I ended up doing the same, calling the credit card company and cancelling the charges
    total scam

• La
    Lauren Aug 19, 2008

this company is such a scam!!! DO NOT ORDER IT. All the above complaints are completely true...thbey charge you a CRAZY amount $69.00 for a frickin 30 packets every couple weeks. I HATE THIS COMPANY. SUCH A SCAM!

• Ta
    Tamara Okun Aug 20, 2008

I just called and canceled. NEVER did they tell me I would be charged $74.22 over and over again. I only agreed for a free trial (which they left out the part that I needed to send the "free" product back). I looked at my creditcard statement a couple days ago and was puzzled with why I had been charged so much money... TWICE! I called my creditcard company, and they gave me the number to the Ultra Lean Green company, while saying that this is the millionth complaint they've received about them.

Don't order this product. It's a total rip-off! Unbelievable.

• Le
    Lea Slaughter Aug 26, 2008

I didn't sign up for anymore of this product, or allow you to charge me for more. Please stop charging and don't send more

Janice Marie Greene Aug 26, 2008

I did not order the product or authorize charges to my credit card.
    I have been charged twice now.

• Li
    Linda Wheeler Sep 08, 2008

How can I get the shipments stopped. I only authorized the 'trial' @$4.95 and I continue to receive the shipments and my credit card is being charged with each shipment. There is no packing slip, no phone number, etc. I had to google to find anything.

• Ar
    Arleen Sugano Sep 10, 2008

I, too, just authorized the trial and want the shipments to get stopped too. Will looking for a contact number...

• Ar
    Arleen Sugano Sep 10, 2008

I went back to to the Ultra Lean Green website and there's a number there: [protected]. I talked to a woman named Yanda and told her that I didn't want to purchase the product and I was mailing back the shipment that I received today that I did not authorize. She took my phone number and gave me a confirmation code. I'll wait to see what happens.

• De
    Debra Sep 10, 2008

When you order your free trial of Ultra Lean Green, you think you are spending $4.99 with no strings attached. Then you start receiving your monthly shipments for $70.00 and it is too late! You have to scroll way down to the bottom of the ad with all its large fonts and bright colors and most people will not even notice the tiny blue "terms and conditions" at the very bottom. You have to click on that link and scroll to find out that you must cancel within 15 days or you will be charged monthly. This is evil and should be outlawed!

• Ca
    Catherine Hoagland Sep 11, 2008

I also received this green tea without ordering any more. I do not know how they were able to charge my credit card for the $75.00 when I did not order it, or even give them a credit card number! I'm now in the process of trying to tell them to stop and have no phone number to call. How can a ligitimate company continue to send a product every month, charge an anauthorized card, and not give you a phone number to contact them to stop the product/charges?
    Catherine Hoagland

• Re
    Renee Sep 12, 2008

I AGREE TOTALLY..AND AM SO GRATEFUL I FOUND THIS IN ORDER TO GET AHOLD OF THIS COMPANY. I HAVE NOW WAITED ON HOLD A VERY LONG TIME TO BE TOLD THEIR COMPUTER WAS DOWN AND THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT ACCOUNTS NOW AND TO CALL BACK...SO I WILL IN ONE HOUR AND HOPE I CAN RECEIVE AT LEAST AS MUCH HELP AS YOU DID. RECEIVING A CONFIRMATION CODE WITH THIS COMPANY SOUND LIKE ONE POSITIVE STEP FORWARD ANYWAY! SCAM...SCAM...SCAM!!! SO NOT ORDER THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO RECEIVE SOMETHING WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION ATTACHED ON YOUR ORDER OR HOW TO GET AHOLD OF THEM!!!

Cheynelle Blanchard Sep 14, 2008

A couple months ago, I also ordered the free sample but now they just keep sending it. I'm a waitress and I don't have very much money right now and they keep draining my bank account because of the costs of the product.

Mary Hunter Sep 14, 2008

This company is a total scam! I too fell for the "free sample" promotion in early August.
    I then received another container of their green tea (which tastes awful by the way) in the mail yesterday. I never ordered or authorized this purchase. I called my credit card company to find that they charged me $69.87 a few days ago for this shipment, but also charged another $69.87 on August 25th for a shipment I didn't order or receive! I have put in a formal complaint with my credit card company and will be filing a formal fraud complaint with them tomorrow (today is Sunday and they are closed). I was given a phone number of [protected] and [protected] from my cc company, so hopefully these numbers will help others who are being ripped off by this company. THEY MUST BE STOPPED!!!

• Ro
    Rodolfo Llaguno Sep 15, 2008

This company has been sending me more products that I have not ordered except the first trial offer that they sent me. I search for means of contacting them but I cannot find any phone number of this company nor their website. I would like to have them remove my name from their list of customers and the charges that they imposed me be reimbursed.

• Ju
    Julia Prawdzik Sep 29, 2008

What a terrible company and what rude condescending sevice people! In particular, Zach Operator 124, who very snidely told me that if you don't cancel within the timeframe then you get billed and more product is sent. I explained to him that there is no contact number to cancel in the site I used (Canadian), but he stated as if I were a complete ### that there was. He also said that an email with contact info was sent to me to confirm. Well, that website does not have a number from whence I ordered(because I just checked it again to be sure) and no email was ever sent either. So what the hell is that? Not only is that bad enough, but he was so unbelieveably rude, including cutting me off at nearly every sentence and also telling me that the internet compaint site that I had seen of people having the same problem as me were only 3% of their customers! Then, I called back after I discovered that his excuses were bull. A new agent was supposed to be transferring me to a supervisor and I got some voicemail of what sounded like an order desk...Ridiculous. Anybody have any luck on formal fraud complaints with their CC companies yet? Please let me know.

Martha Sep 29, 2008

You are soooo!!! Right!! They got me too. They write it so small and write the amount down!! Not using numbers so the people don't see it. And the product don't even work!!!

JOSIE Oct 02, 2008

THIS COMPANY CHARGE ME $69.87 ON SEPT 2, 2008 AND AGAIN ON SEPT 15, 2008 FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF $69.87 !!!I NLY ORDER THE SAMPLE FOR $6.95 AND THATS ALL I RECEIVED IN THE MAIL.NOW I CALLED THE COMPANY SO MANY TIMES TO CANCEL AT FIRST COMPANY IS OUT OF SERVICE AND AFTER TRYING AND WAITING ON HOLD FOR SO LONG I FINALLY TALK TO SOMEONE BUT VERY RUDE AND WONT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!THIS COMPANY IS A BIG TIME SCAM!!!I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR THE TOTAL OF $139.74

PEOPLE DO NOT ORDER AT THIS COMPANY ITS A SCAM!!!THEY WILL JUST GET YOUR MONEY ITS TRICKY HOW THEY DO THEIR BUSSINESS.SCAM!!!

jastill Oct 06, 2008

please i am trying to stop this order. i did not order.

• Te
    Teresa Oct 06, 2008

I ordered a trial sample and am receiving shipments that were not ordered on a regular basis. I believe there is a rip off going on here.

• Li
    Lisa Victory Oct 19, 2008

I ordered and then saw the complaint board- I then called and cancelled- They have sent two shipments and charged me the 75.00.

I am on the phone right now on hold trying to sort out.

Agree- This is a rip off!

Samuel Hess Oct 22, 2008

I have recieved the product called ultralean green instant green tea drink supplements and i never ordered the powered product.

I do not want to recieve any more of this product and please do not bill my credit card for such items. Please discontinue sending me the product and no more billing on the account.

Samuel hess
    Rr 2 box 193e
    Martinsburg, pa. 16662

• De
    delloye1 Oct 23, 2008

K just got off the phone with them, they said they would cancel the auto ship. BUT would not return my money for the 2nd shipment. I guess it is on me because I did not realize that getting the sample set you up on a auto ship plan. I actually plan to contact my credit card company and ask them to handle it. So we will see how it all works out?

• Do
    Dolores J. Hall Oct 24, 2008

This company offered a free 30 day trial. It has just sent me a package(received 1/024) but billed my card on 10/12.
    I did not authorize this sending. In addition, they billed my card for $69.87 on 9/27; again, unauthorized.

• Ro
    Rose floyd Oct 25, 2008

Same here. I am trying to stop these products, as well.

• Br
    Britney Nov 07, 2008

Did anyone manage to get their money back?? something needs to happen, I want to wipe this company off the map. There needs to be a law-suit, they have it coming to them.

• La
    Laura Nov 25, 2008

I sent for a free sample of Ultra Lean, and before you know it I'm receiving this product every month, and getting charged for it on my credit card, I never ordered this product nor did I give permission for them to charge me for it. I would like to have my money refunded as I am becoming overwhelmed with this product, I'll die before I use it all. Laura C. Trauner

• Lo
    lori ebersole Dec 24, 2008

I ordered a trial of green tea from this company and when the second shipment came I returned it and instructed them to cancel any further shipments of this tea as I only ordered the trial. They continue to send this tea and deduct the cost from my account. I have just returned my third shipment at a cost to me of over $155!!! This is theft by deception at the very least and I want them to STOP sending this tea and reimburse me for all the money they stole from me!!!
    Thank- you for your attention to this illegal scamming of consumers!!!
    Lori Ebersole

• Je
    Jessica Dec 27, 2008

I ordered the 14 day test free product with a minimal shipping charge. I left for college in August and have returned home for Christmas break to find 2 packages of the Ultra Lean Green tea at my house. Additionally, I have just reviewed all of my bank statements since I just got home and found that I have been charged 6 times for $70 - a total of $420 dollars. I have written to the company today and put my cancellation request in writing. Additionally, I will return these 2 packages to them. I am requesting a full refund since the product was neither ordered or authorized. The terms and conditions button is something that did not appear as part of the order, but rather it is a fine print small button at the bottom of the page that has to be clicked manually. I have just found this button and complaint website by googling MBM&F. I sure appreciate reading all the other complaints and getting as much information as possible regarding cancellation and refund. I hope that my bank can help me to dispute the charges and dis-allow future charges.

• He
    Helen foster Dec 30, 2008

Signed for free sample, cant' find how to cancel shipments I don't want