MBM&F, Riverton, UtahBromalite Digestive Supplement

K

I have received two packages containing a 'free sample' of Bromolite Digestive Supplement. One was a mailed on Oct 21 and the next on Nov 12, 2008. I have not ordered this but there is no information enclosed on how to contact this company. There is one charge on my credit card so far.

I did order a free sample of Acai Berry, which I cancelled right away. I called this company at [protected] (they did enclose contact info). They say it is not their company that is sending the product.

The address of the company on the envelope is:
MBM&F
(Bromalite Supplement)
PO Box 202
Riverton, UT [protected]
US

Please help.

• Lo
    long anne-marie Nov 01, 2010

désolé je ne parle pas anglais mais je sais m' exprimé je ne désire ne plus recevoir les bromacleanse car gros souci d'argent donc arrete de me faire des envois de plus je mets une opposition sur vos prelevements car je suis vraiment embete niveau finance j'espere que vous serai comphrensible a ma demande et sachez que je prefere donner a manger a mes enfant que de payer des produit dont je ne me sers nullement en ce moment merci attend une réponse de votre par s'est la moindre pollitesse merciattend reponse en francais merci ([email protected])

• Sd
    S. Dorland Jan 25, 2009

This company is such a rip off. I have called and asked that they not send any more and yet every month I get a charge on my credit card for $85. Today I actually got the product in the mail. The declared value on the package is $1. What a rip off. I have now emailed them to demand that they stop charging me. I have contacted my credit card company and refused to pay these charges. If there is to be a class action law suit I hope I am included as this is so very frustrating. What will they charge me for next?

• Pe
    Petey Jan 21, 2009

I to have experienced the same problems. I ordered the Acai-Berry on 1-4-09. They said it would take 3-4 days to receive the product. Today is the 20th of January and my product arrived, but it was something totally different. A bottle of Bromalite. I called my credit card company and they told me they have received thousands of complaints in reference to this. Yes it definitely is a scam. My credit card company gave me an 800 number to call, which I did. The girl on the other end was rude saying it did not come from her and then hung up the phone on me. By the way that 800 # is [protected]. The best thing to do is call your credit card company and have them change your account to a new one...in effect the credit card you used is no longer valid so no future charges can be made against it. My CC company overnited me a new card, as well as disputing the charge and reporting this company. Discover Card is the best. I was also directed to contact the BBB which I will do immediately after writing this blog. My CC company also said that they run into lots of scams which Oprah is standing behind and endorses on her show. I think I will email Oprah as well! When you return your product, your CC company will give you an address, make sure you send it certified receipt requested. Hope this helps.

Nora Dec 05, 2008

I read the complains about Bromalite... well, I have the same problem, but I signed in into their webiste and cancel my order right there.
    You have to go to: http://www.bromalite.com and go right to the very end at the bottom of the page and click in "contac us" and then click on the link that says: www.verifyyourorder.com and click on the icon that says "CANCEL MY ACCOUNT" you received an e-mail from them when you bought the product, your order # are the numbers that are shown in your username, the rest you can do it.
    And also you can phone customer service [protected] to cancel any other charge or medication, call from 7 am to 12 pm.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Nora

Joyce Isbell-Ipaye Dec 02, 2008

They have made two charges to my account. When I call the number that is listed, noone answers the phone. I also wish to cancel this subscription.

• Je
    Jeanette Walker Dec 01, 2008

I, too, have received the product (s) from MBM&F I wait on line for about 45 minutes or more and then am disconnected. I want to return this last unopened package from them but I spoke to a representative who gave me a better address to which to return the product and I've lost the new address. I willc ontinure to try, but I think I've
    been scammed. Live and learn. I will never order from a company who has approached me again on the internet or the mail. If I don't originate the order, no gol