Maytagmaytag washing machine

Purchased in Feb 2019. Problem with spin cycle (stuck) called and they made a service call that they never showed up for. Found out from the service company that no call was ever made. Contacted another repair service since could not be without a washing machine for a long time, and they fixed problem. Neither Maytag or Lowe's will honor the warranty . Lowe's because the warranty is in first year and Maytag because repair was not made by one of their service providers even though they said they had made an appointment for me and later discovered to be untrue.

Jm
Oct 17, 2019

Comments

• Wp
      Oct 30, 2019

Hi JMH56, thanks for the review. We regret to hear that your Washer is not living up to your standards and are happy to look into this with you. Please reach out to us directly at [protected], via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/maytag or Twitter @MaytagCare. Let’s see what we can do for you!

• Jm
      Oct 31, 2019

@Wp2008 I contacted Maytag about the problem and they said they would schedule a service call. No one showed and I contacted the service company they said would do the call . They said they never received such a call and would not accept it as they were more than two weeks out. I contacted another repair service and they did the repair within a few days. I submitted the bill to Maytag, it was under warranty. Maytag responded they would not refund the service call and repair as it was not done by them, a call they did not make. If Maytag cannot make a service call as they TELL you. They should just get rid of their “phony” warranty where service call is made but never done.

• Jm
      Nov 04, 2019

@JMH56 Been getting the run around that they can’t do anything unless private message which I do not have on my phone. They can’t accept what I sent to their customer service.