Maytag / maytag fridge - stainless, frensh door.

United States Review updated:

Hello,

I bought this fridge in 2017 and used it for one year, it broke shortly after a year and I called sears home warranty, paid for the warranty, they came to change the parts several times and now they told me they can not fix it as they have been to my house 5 times already, now they decided they don't want to fix it and claimed this is an existing issue and said they can't do anything for me, which is a big surprised to me. I bought this brand new from sears and I've already spent so much on the repair. please advise how you can help me because I am extremely disappointed and need a solution please.
I don't have a refrigerator to use now., I trusted Maytag so much, I changed most my appliances to Maytag, and now see what I'm going through with the fridge. please help. Thanks.

My email is [protected]@yahoo.com
My Name is Bola S.

Hello,

My email is [protected]@yahoo.com
    My Name is Bola S.

• Maytag Customer Care's Response, May 06, 2019

Bola S, we apologize for your dissatisfaction. The terms and conditions of your contract are controlled by your Extended Service Plan Administrator. If you have any concerns related to your coverage, you would need to escalate your concerns through them. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Updated by Bola S, May 06, 2019

They told me I need to take my complaint back to maytag, they said Maytag sold a recall refrigerator, how can I explain that the refrigerator that I purchased from sears broke down after on year, may tags should help me understand this as I don’t know who to turn to right now, thanks

• Updated by Bola S, May 06, 2019

How can you explain, refrigerator broke down after one year

Bo
May 06, 2019

Comments

• Sh
      May 19, 2019

Hi Bola.

Is it possible to supply the documentation for the service calls already performed? This may provide some indication as to the exact nature of the problem.