Maytagmdb7759awb3 dishwasher

T Jul 09, 2019 Review updated:

12/18/11 we took delivery on a Maytag dishwasher with a 10year limited parts warranty.
Our racks have become very rusty and are effective the performance of my dishwasher. Yesterday 7/8/2019 I contacted customer service to have my racks replaced per the warranty. I was told that the bottom rack is available for my dishwasher but not the top rack. The women told me that I would be receiving a call back from the resolution department. I spoke with them today 7/9/19 the guy said that I was approved for a replacement because they dont have the top rack any longer. The kicker, They want me to pay 515.00!!! I told him that it was not my fault that they discontinued manufacturing the racks and that my dishwasher works fine other then the racks are rusting terribly. He then came back with a 300.00 offer. I personally dont think I should have to pay to replace a machine that works perfectly fine and only needed new racks because of the poor quality of the racks. I am going to contact the BBB and consumer report and see what they advice. I am very disappointed in Maytag/Whirlpool. This shows a lack of integrity in their business practices.

• W
      Jul 10, 2019

Thanks for the review. We regret to hear that your Dishwasher is not living up to your standards and are happy to look into this with you. Please reach out to us directly at [protected], via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/maytag/ or Twitter @MaytagCare. Let’s see what we can do for you!