maynora international co ltdFRAUD

U

WARNING! BEWARE!
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM FRAUD
It is my responsibility to report to other fellow MINILAB colleagues about this fake company (or mere name)so no one falls victim again to their criminal activities. I contacted this company back in August 2011 for 3 laser repairs and pakon F235 scanner and they told me it was available, I was so stupid to believe them and eventually sent money to them. Upon receiving my payment and lasers for repair they told me it takes 2 months to repair each laser because i have already paid so what could i do? But when i kept on calling the phone number on the site asking about scanner if laser repair will take that long a lady answered and told me the scanner is faulty they need to fix it. I complaint about why i was not informed about all these problems before the payment they had a silly and lame excuse that the scanner dropped when it was transported that i needed to give them time to fix it. okay i was patient for over a month without update i kept sending mails without getting replies. After another month they finally replied that they went for national day holiday all that time and claimed they have repaired 1of my laser and shipped to me through DHL, i received the laser through DHL after a week but just as i suspected it was not working but just returned the same way i sent it only it had a fake sticker on it saying "REPAIRED BY ENGINEERING DEPT", when i contacted them Wendy claimed i had to adjust my machine-.I WONDERED IF DEAD LASERS COULD BE ADJUSTED ON ANY MINILAB MACHINES?I had to ship back to them and could you believe they claimed Chinese intelligence police tempered with the laser on suspicion it contained a bomb inside. I have sent several e mails but no reply but after another week i got a mail with DHL tracking that my scanner was ready and they apologized for all the trouble and precious time wasted. I did not have my hopes raised because i suspected it might be an empty carton. I received the DHL package but when i opened the box it was a scrap F235 scanner with most parts removed. when i contacted Wendy she claimed they shipped a whole scanner and wondered what happened but she believed the guys at the DHL office removed some parts and other parts were removed by customs. Now she wants me to send money through western union so she could buy the parts for me. I still keep mailing about laser and they claimed it is still under repair but i should send more money so they could give me a new laser because it will take another 2 months to repair. I feel bad people could just set up a fake website just to rip unsuspecting victims of their hard earned money. I learnt a lesson the hard way.

for comments:[protected]@yahoo.com

I will post your feedbacks here for others to view

Nijis Divine Ventures:

Sorry for the bad experience you had with the dubious individuals calling themselves company.I had a similar experience with abanoub coy owned by one Marcos Boules in brooklyn USA.But you could have asked other minilab owners in nigeria if they had dealt with maynora before or even ask them to provide you evidence of their existing customers in nigeria.

Nevertheless, we learn everyday, i wish you the best.

Prince Adeniji David

PAM:

I have send somebody to their office to verify before sending money, only to find out that they are not existing . it is only internet they operate, PLEASE DON'T SEND MONEY TO THEM

mohmad.khatab

Praise be to God, I was on the verge of concluding a contract with them,
In fact, I was hesitant until I saw this Message.This is proof that they are real crooks and thieves!!

FRAUD