Max Wigs & HairpiecesPoor Customer Service

J

I submitted my order for a wig on 3/4/09, and have yet to receive a tracking number for my order. Sent an "email ticket" on the Max Wigs website requesting that my tracking number be sent a couple days ago, on 3/11.

Mind you, this is from a company that was supposed to send my tracking number within 3 business days from the date of the order (3/4/09). Never ever got a tracking number, even after requesting one via email.

Call me a stickler for prompt customer service, but I'd say Max Wigs does not have the same standards as I do, nor do they make the online shopping experience easy. Except, in promptly charging my account for the order.

Today 3/12/09, upon checking my "Order status" on their website, does it say that my order was "Cancelled". Great. If I knew they didn't have the wig to begin with, or that it was never shipped, I would have been able to get it in time elsewhere!

As a customer, I shouldn't have to check back this often for basic information, and get so little follow up, or response, from a retailer.

Based on the experience of the prior complaint about Max Wigs, I can only hope I'm give a prompt refund. Stay tuned.

• At
    ATX Oct 23, 2012

Ms. Lenci, please help me with an issue that I have with your company... I have placed an order for two GODIVA WIGS on Oct 8, 2012. I would like to know if I will get them sometime this week? The wigs are for a costume party on Friday which will be in Germany. If the wigs do not arrive by that time, please help me in cancelling the order. I have sent an email to the address shown on your website and still have no respond. Do you know why that is? I hope you can help me in this matter and will be resolved. I thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,
    Jonathan ORDER #[protected]
    [email protected]

• MLenci Jul 17, 2009

** Please note that as of May 1, 2009 Max Wigs has been acquired by The Lenci Group, Inc. We are pleased to offer the same great style, selection and value that Max Wigs has been known for combined with a brand new look and an enhanced customer support department. The Lenci Group, Inc family of websites pride themselves on excellent customer service. Live operators are availbale Monday - Friday from 8:00- 5:00 PST to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.