Menu

MAX Models India
reviews and complaints

maxmodels.in
maxmodels.in

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews 2 Complaints
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for MAX Models India has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

MAX Models India complaints 2

ComplaintsBoard
3:02 am EDT

MAX Models India false commitment

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform that i have paid Rs. 24000/- for my 2 kids where false commitment given by your employee Tina, after follow-up she will refunded to me Rs. 10000/- by cheque and rest she said its already given to print magazine in the month of Jun'18 and confirm that the magazine will be received in next week. I am ok for that. but since that i am following up with last One and Half years but i dont have received magazine nor my money back, Whenever i have ask her she will always reply it will come in next month. I am attaching the MOU & Confirmation letter of magazine print.

Request you to pls help me to getting my money back.

Ashok Dev
Cell No [protected]

On 6/17/18, Ashok Dev wrote:
> Dear Sir/Mam,
> I have visited to Max Model Andheri on 16th Jun'18 when i have received a
> call from Tina on Friday saying your daughter (Aaradhya Dev) selected for a
> shoot. But when we have go there she told us she is called for magazine not
> for shoot this is her first false commitment, the she forced us to go for
> Magazine & New Portfolio which is cost of 12000/- (7000 for Magazine and
> 5000 for portfolio) and also told us that your earlier photo shoot is
> wastage you need to take a new photo shoot with Maharaja album which is
> more effective. So for earlier shoot i have paid Rs. 20000/- for my both
> Kids in the month of Jan'18 only.
> And she showed us a letter where 16 Audition mentioned but when she give me
> letter its mentioned 8 Audition this is her 2nd false commitment we are
> trust on her because she represented on your estimated organization now the
> main commitment due to that we are agree to pay 7000 + 5000 = 12000 per
> kids i.e. Rs 24000/- *she told us she can directly send us to Director for
> Audition and your kids will be selected.* But later on we have got to know
> there is no change in earlier package and this package this is same. They
> will send the same by Massage and Mail no direct audition to Director, so
> we have change our decision and not to shoot the portfolio and Magazine and
> re-visit to Max Model office today (17th Jun'18) again. After waiting for
> approx 1 hours she meet us then we have told her we do not want to this
> package and need our money back but not getting good response from her.
> Request you to pls help use to get back our money Rs. 24000/-, Hope for
> your favorable response.
> Regards,

Read full review of MAX Models India
View 0 more photos
Update by Ashok Dev
Sep 17, 2019 3:04 am EDT

yet to be received any feedback from the company

Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
6:50 am EDT

MAX Models India max models viman nagar

Hi all,

They will be in all shopping malls and ask for details of your baby saying that they will be sending the baby details and pictures to the production houses and add agencies, once we went into the office they will convene us to pay 20k for the portfolio, they will hire a road side photographer who is not at all professional and they will tell that they will be giving one copy to us.They dont have even the sample audition videos or any cheque xerox from any production company, they dont have registered office.Please dont fell in the trap.
Vasudev

Read full review of MAX Models India and 13 comments
Hide full review
13 comments
anil shah
Sep 01, 2018 11:04 am EDT

i visited the agency 10 days bak and understood their services and not a single time they forced me for any services ...even they gave me time to think about it and in the mean time gave me 4 auditions even i m not their client ... which is realy a quality of gud company ... you guys doin a superb job ... all the best

Nilam Mirza
Feb 16, 2018 4:46 am EST

Ms.Nilam Mirza...This is a special day to count our blessings and all things that we are grateful to you that our daughter has been selected for a such an amazing brand to work for. There are a lot of things to be thankful for, but I am most thankful for you dear neha... I am extremely lucky to have client like you. May we continue to have a flourishing and mutually beneficial relationship. Thank you for trusting us and helping us grow.

VicksV
Jan 11, 2018 1:29 pm EST

I have been to their office and they are really a Scam. The play on the parents love for their kids. Visit their office listen to what they say and then it becomes pretty clear that all they want is your money. They will also show a receipt of some amount paid to some Child Model. Then they will say your kid is selected for an advertisement and we want to make a contract with you. The moment any parent hear that they will feel proud and forget how things work. Factually no Modelling agency have any say in any selections the advertising Agencies are the ones who decide it. But the proud moment makes the parents gullible. That's exactly when they will say you need to pay for the Photo shoot. They will quote the figure depending upon where you come from. If you tell them they may cut the fees from the upcoming fees then they say its not possible as they have many expenses to make.

niketa
Jan 24, 2018 3:18 am EST
Replying to comment of VicksV

good story is been made.. you should try to get into script writing.. rather than writing all this script here, that too free of cost...

niketa
Jan 24, 2018 3:21 am EST
Replying to comment of niketa

if you are genuine, please send your details oresle we need to take some legal action.. so make sure you exist

Mrs. Samita
Jan 24, 2018 3:54 am EST
Replying to comment of VicksV

if you are genuine, please send your contact details oresle we need to take some legal action.. so make sure you exist.. by mistake it went to niket...

max group
Oct 17, 2017 5:05 am EDT

we are into casting.. we have casted lot of kids, through various platform, fashion shows, tv ads, print shoots... we dont force anyone for any services.. we have different different services.. free and paid as well..

Niks_1601
Sep 30, 2017 5:50 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I totally agree with Vasu's comment. This is trap. They send SMS stating your kid is "selected" for TV advertisement. When we contact them, then they convince parents to do photo shoot with very high price. Also make disclaimer that kid may or may not get selected after photo shoot.
They are just making money by showing false dreams to parents.

Mahesh.PE
Sep 23, 2017 7:59 am EDT

Even I've received a call from the same agency for my kid.
I'm confused whether to visit or not.
Is there someone who visited and can share some inputs here.

L
L
LulaRoe
Aug 11, 2017 6:11 am EDT

I agree with you vasu atluri
these are new trends of SCAMS. I had acquaintances who shared similar experiences. I was lucky I came to know this before hand. I don't trust other fake remarks.

rashmi1982
Jul 13, 2017 9:35 am EDT

i was not sure to register my son for this creative field but after meeting max models team ..my view changed, the way these people help kids in knowing their creative side is amazing, i can't believe my kid can perform in arts field like ths ... he didn't have his first audition very well but later on frm second audition he was superb ... and i was surprised to see him walking on ramp in seasons mall pune fashion show... thanks so much MAX models team.

Mrs. Samita
Jul 09, 2017 11:33 pm EDT

I got registered my kid in max models, my kid got selected for one digital advertisement. Thank you so much for helping us.

rashmi1982
Jul 13, 2017 9:31 am EDT

hey even my daughter registered there in pune vimaan nagar ... i got till now 6 audn frm max models even performed in the fashion show also

Is MAX Models India legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests MAX Models India is mostly legit with an 77% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with MAX Models India, reviewing user feedback and how MAX Models India addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with MAX Models India. Trust, but verify.

MAX Models India earns 77% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: MAX Models India evaluated with 77% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the maxmodels.in. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • The website belonging to MAX Models India has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.

About MAX Models India

Max Models Group got established in 2005 with a motive to search the best talents and to give them a platform to show their talent , today Max Models has become a selective company specialized in the recruitment ,development and managements of models to work in fashion, advertising ,television and movies. We are a prime resource for new talents for clients throughout India. We are dealing with the best clients in the industry which are involved in creating great peace of work in entertainment and advertising industry. Max Models has become a prime source for production houses and ad agencies to get the best talents for their products. In Max Models we always strive to find our clients the most suitable professional for each project in the shortest time possible.

Overview of MAX Models India complaint handling

MAX Models India reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 5, 2017. The latest review false commitment was posted on Sep 12, 2019. MAX Models India has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews. MAX Models India has resolved 0 complaints.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. MAX Models India contacts

2. MAX Models India phone numbers
    +91 992 176 9874
    +91 992 176 9874
    Click up if you have successfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 992 176 9874 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 992 176 9874 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 992 176 9874 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 992 176 9874 phone number
    +91 224 004 3173
    +91 224 004 3173
    Click up if you have successfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 224 004 3173 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 224 004 3173 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 224 004 3173 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 224 004 3173 phone number
    Mumbai
    +91 202 663 0217
    +91 202 663 0217
    Click up if you have successfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 202 663 0217 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 202 663 0217 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 202 663 0217 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 202 663 0217 phone number
    +91 902 906 5847
    +91 902 906 5847
    Click up if you have successfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 902 906 5847 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 902 906 5847 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 902 906 5847 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 902 906 5847 phone number
    Mumbai
    +91 996 045 6319
    +91 996 045 6319
    Click up if you have successfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 996 045 6319 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 996 045 6319 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 996 045 6319 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 996 045 6319 phone number
    +91 996 042 8319
    +91 996 042 8319
    Click up if you have successfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 996 042 8319 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 996 042 8319 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 996 042 8319 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 996 042 8319 phone number
    +91 996 058 9319
    +91 996 058 9319
    Click up if you have successfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 996 058 9319 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 996 058 9319 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 996 058 9319 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached MAX Models India by calling +91 996 058 9319 phone number
    More phone numbers
  3. MAX Models India emails
  4. MAX Models India address
    502, Royal Plaza, Link Road, Near Infinity mall Andheri (West), Mumbai, 400053, India
  5. MAX Models India social media
MAX Models India Category
MAX Models India is related to the Talent Agencies category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone