MAX HEALTH COLON PRODUCTSColon Cleanse

D

unauthorzied charge of $89.95 twice for Colon Cleanse
Ordered this product from their web site, as a free 15 day trial supply.said all you had to do was pay for shipping & handling, which I had no problem with. I did look over their clauses, but DID NOT see any stating I was going to be charged $89.95! This is a scam and now they have my credit... I need a Cancellation
I oredred max colon and now I have noway to call to cancel when I noticed a charge to my checking account please reply!
Terms and conditions are not clear and we were charged for the product. this is my way to notified them and cancell any future products which I was not aware of would continue. This company has other complaints and I also just wanted to register my complaint as the same concerns...

Christy Jun 03, 2009

Hi. I went through a similiar ordeal. Here is the info I still have. They charged me also and refused to give me a refund. Here's what you do. Go to your bank, tell them that you did not authorize these transactions and you want to file a unauthorized charge complaint. My bank has protection against this kind of fraud and they gave me back my money and they investigated the mess. I never heard anything back from the bank, however, they put a stop to Max Colon making charges to my account. If to no avail, here is the contact info for max colon:

Max Colon
    [protected]
    [protected]@maxcolon.com

good luck!

• Cy
    Cynthia Hendrix Jun 12, 2009

I agreed to take part in a trial program and did in no way authorize this company to bill by credit card $87.13 for their product.

Cynthia Hendrix