Mavis Discount Tireleft stranded

I had a slow leak in my rear back tire. The tire was still under warranty so i took it to Mavis to get it looked at. I was planning to go away over the weekend, so while I was there I had an oil change also. I mentioned to the guy that I was going away, could he also check the tire pressure in all the tires and the brakes. the did the oil change and replaced the tire at a reasonable price. When I went to leave my truck would not drive. The engine would rev but not move foward, then when it did catch it would jerk foward then just rev again. The guy got in and just tried to put it in drive and reverse a few times then stated it seemed my transmission was blown. I was obviously extremely upset, he then proceeded to tell me that all they did was change the tire and the oil and that it was not their problem, that I should call the 800 number in the morning. All three of the grown men then proceeded to close the shop and leave me (a young woman) alone in the parking lot at 9pm at night. No one asked if i had a ride, needed the phone, nothing. Just turned off the lights and said make sure you lock your doors. I sat there for 30 mins waiting for a ride. When I tried to call the 800 number, a woman answered and when i got 2 sentences into explaining what had happened she interuptted me and said she couldnt help me "at all" and that i should call back later. She had a very nasty attitude and was really rude. She wouldnt even take a message, even though she was the receptionist. I am having my truck towed to another shop to find out exactly what they did. these people dont care about anyone and don't know what they are doing.