Matthew Charles HairdressingCharging to rectify their mistake

They have recently changed owners and before it was such a lovely friendly place. I got my hair cut last week under the new management, all was fine until I washed it and realised the back wasn't straight. Called up and explained this, they booked me back in no problems. Went in and the got it levelled out by the new owner Scott, on leaving he said he would only charge me £10!!! I said it wasn't level in the first place and surely he was just rectifying the initial problem? he said because it wasn't him that cut it in the first place it wasn't his problem! He owns the place how come it isn't his problem? I paid him after he got very narky and aggressive. I said I it was shame as he had lost a good customer. He said good luck in finding a new hairdresser! Because we all know he is the only stylist in the whole of Leicester. People make mistakes its human nature it's how you deal with them that counts!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS PEOPLE!!!