MatrixRagebad experience

E

We had the same bad experience like many others. We bought a watch from an online store called MatrixRage. There were not many reviews to read so we decided to take a risk and made our order. That was a huge mistake.
They took our money right away but did not send us a payment confirmation message or any other kind of notification.
Order was placed in early March, and still nothing, no sign of our order, MatrixRage does not reply. I advice everyone to stay away from this company, they are scammers!
And according to all the reviews there's no point in hoping to get a refund.

• Updated by kinnari piparia · Jun 28, 2019

Yesterday i have order a4 pro solo pump speakers but the company didnt send me any confirmation message neither they told me when they will get my product or when it will be shipped... Atleast some kind of information they should have provided... This is very useless of them... Either tell me when my product will come or return my 799 rupees

• Ro
    Royal rayan Jul 27, 2019

I had paid rs.499. By online for SOLO PUMP. On.11.06.19 order id.[protected]. Paid on PAYU. still not got my product. Fake site also purchased rs.1500. Booklet coupon.

• Ki
    kinnari piparia Jul 06, 2019

Yesterday I purchased an a4 pro solo pump speakers but the company hasnt send me any confirmation message or the date of shipping or date of dispatchment or when will the order come at my place.
    Email id - - - [email protected]
    Plz reply me asap on this email id

• Mu
    mumbra Feb 11, 2019

i have order watch on 4/01/2019. but till today i have not received any conformation about my orde. i have successfully complete payment online. only payment conformation mail have received. so help me.

• Dh
    Dheeraj Anand Oct 02, 2018

Transaction id: 7ca93f9fbddd2330c554
    smart watch :clayton
    product ordered on 03 september2018. till date i dont know how to track the product oredered.

regards
    dheeraj

• Rs
    Rsiwach Sep 18, 2018

The speaker is not as per expectation.i am not satisfied by the quality.I have done payment by my debit card through be thanking.i want my money back.please my money.

• Ru
    Rupali Shinde Aug 20, 2018

Transaction ID 0fde3a09b42724e0b2c9
    Name RUPALI, SHINDE
    Address FLAT 202, SAI DHAM HOUSING SOCIETY TEEN TAKI, KOPERKHAIRNE - NEW MUMBAI - MAHARASHTRA - 400709
    Mobile [protected]