Matrix ScientificBad service

Rudest people I have ever dealt with in my life!!! I'm a research Chemist and had attempted to do business with this joke of a company but have given up and found the items I need elsewhere. There is no customer service. I have purchased from them from around 2005 till now but only when I can't find the items anywhere else. From now on I'll simply do without. If a bad attitude named Valerie answers just hang up. She has the personality of a porcupine and she's useless. This is what they consider customer service. Take my advice buy it somewhere else. Everything they have has been bought and then re-sold. It's not worth the aggravation, look the chemical up on line and buy it from the source. These people are freaks and complaining to the "manager" does no good.